Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸BTCNEXT BROKER - TRADING WAR CONTEST WITH LUCRATIVE PRIZE POOL 💸  (Read 282 times)
Cubus (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:24:07 PM

BTCNEXT BROKER STARTS TRADING WAR CONTEST
WITH LUCRATIVE PRIZE POOL!

BTCNEXT Broker kicks off a much-anticipated live
trading competition. Only 100 traders will have the chance to showcase their
extraordinary trading skills and win cash prizes, deposits on personal
BTCNEXT Broker accounts and 50% fee discounts.

Despite these turbulent times, BTCNEXT Broker
has decided to cheer up traders around the world
and engage them in the world launching
of this contest, pledging lucrative awards.
Organizers will credit $1,000 to all participants’ accounts
so that they may trade, manage portfolios, make profits –
and try to win the Crypto Trading Champion’s title!
The competition will last 1 month: from June 11 to July 11.

Meet the prizes
All traders who successfully cross the finish line
will win a 50% discount on exchange fees for 3 months,
as well as the ability to withdraw 50% of their gains.
The top three traders will also be awarded monetary
prizes and deposits on their trading account. They will be
able to withdraw the profit made during the Trading Wars,
along with the $1,000 given for the contest.

Moreover, the three best traders will win:
1st place: $10,000
2nd place: $5,000
3rd place: $3,000

Check out the BTCNEXT Broker website to find the contest’s
full rules and conditions.

Time to enter the Trading Wars!
Whether you are an experienced trader or a new user,
you’re welcome to enter the Trading Wars. The only prerequisites are
the completion of the KYC procedure and the opening of a live account
on www.btcnextbroker.io Then, all you need to do is trade, trade, trade...
and win!

Registration is open until June 11.
Hurry up and join the race, just follow this link.
Are you 100% confident in your trading strategy
superpowers and want to become a Trading Hero?
It’s your time to shine – register for the Trading Wars
contest on BTCNEXT Broker, make gains
and earn your champion’s title!

About BTCNEXT Broker
BTCNEXT Broker is a margin trading platform, powered by MetaTrader 5.
BTCNEXT Broker combines convenience, stability and
unlimited opportunities to leverage trading.

Its robust ecosystem offers the ability to master strategies
on a demo account, a wide range of assets (Forex, stock CFD’s,
futures, indices, metals) and up to x200 leverage.

Learn more about BTCNEXT Broker by visiting the official website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:14:36 PM

This has a huge prizes. I would like to ask if the prizes here are gonna be in cryptocurrency? As I read your post, you mentioned the winners can monetized their prizes right. Does it mean it will be on fiat or equivalence on cryptocurrency like USDT or BTC just want to clarify so the readers of this post will find it clear on the composition of the said contest.

I think this is a good contest and can I ask if your platform has other trading types such as futures or margine trading. Or the contest depend on spot trading only? Like to know more about that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:48:55 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2020, 03:57:31 PM by Ucy

So the exchange basically provides $1000 each for each trading participant? Is that actually real money or fake  demo trading money?  I wonder what will happen if a trader decides to sell a coin way below the real price to deliberately make the organiser lose money.
Wish kyc isn't required, would have checked this out.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:02:46 AM

So the exchange basically provides $1000 each for each trading participant? Is that actually real money or fake  demo trading money?  I wonder what will happen if a trader decides to sell a coin way below the real price to deliberately make the organiser lose money.
I dont know if you read it correctly. But they did mentioned that each registrant will be provided 1k demo trading money so means the one you will use is not actual or real money. They will just see how you can gain and make your asset grow using the money and thats how you gonna win the contest. So even the participants dump their asset its not gonna affect the platform real asset.

Also KYC part makes me doubt about it. But well see if the project exclude this requirement.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alsech1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:31:24 PM

This has a huge prizes. I would like to ask if the prizes here are gonna be in cryptocurrency? As I read your post, you mentioned the winners can monetized their prizes right. Does it mean it will be on fiat or equivalence on cryptocurrency like USDT or BTC just want to clarify so the readers of this post will find it clear on the composition of the said contest.

I think this is a good contest and can I ask if your platform has other trading types such as futures or margine trading. Or the contest depend on spot trading only? Like to know more about that.

Hello!
Yes, you can withdraw your prize in any cryptocurrency that is available on the BTCNEXT broker. Smiley
Alsech1

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:35:10 PM

Hello!
Yes, each person who open a LIVE(Not DEMO) account will receive real $1,000.  Roll Eyes Grin
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 04:58:47 AM

Hello!
Yes, you can withdraw your prize in any cryptocurrency that is available on the BTCNEXT broker. Smiley
Hi there I have no clue why youre the one replying to ky inquiry? Are you part of the team, actually I expected OP to answer this not a random user here. Sorry

Hello!
Yes, each person who open a LIVE(Not DEMO) account will receive real $1,000.  Roll Eyes Grin
I dont know if Im gonna believe this or what. Your sound funny, how come a trading contest will actually credited real money and not demo funds? Do you think we can believe that statement out of you? If that is real then this thread already been flooded by participants for confirmation.

OP still wanted a valid answer from you, hope I can have some good response.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alsech1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:36:43 PM

Hello!
Hi there I have no clue why youre the one replying to ky inquiry? Are you part of the team, actually I expected OP to answer this not a random user here. Sorry

Hello!
I dont know if Im gonna believe this or what. Your sound funny, how come a trading contest will actually credited real money and not demo funds? Do you think we can believe that statement out of you? If that is real then this thread already been flooded by participants for confirmation.

Hello, Sir,
We are official support of  BTCNEXT Broker.
Please, use this link and send us email to support@btcnextbroker.io to get official information.
https://www.btcnextbroker.io/en/

Let me to inform you that you cannot to sell 1000$.
You can use it in trading competition only.
BTCNEXT Broker's team are checking the compliance with the rules.
Please, pay attention to the rules of competition.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:05:56 PM

Guys, never trust this exchange site because they are good in breaking users agreement and you'll treated as someone who's not important.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:19:45 PM

Hello!

Hello!

Real money (that can't be withdrawn) rather than demo actually makes some sense, but I am not sure how trustworthy this is. 
I guess it's trading competition with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd best traders, and the exchange provides "free" real $1000 for each trading participant. 
Registration should be closed by now.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:33:48 PM

Guys, never trust this exchange site because they are good in breaking users agreement and you'll treated as someone who's not important.

Thanks for the heads-up, it looks like the competition is still ongoing, up to July 11.

I will suggest, if you have proof to post your evidence here, Scam Accusations so that more people are going to see and read it. I have doubts with this exchange when they open this contest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alsech1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:26:05 AM

Greetings, sir. BTCNEXT Exchange support member reporting in. Please clarify why do you think so. We value and respect every and each user of our exchange, the only people we have zero tolerance towards are those who find and exploit exchange vulnerabilities instead of reporting it to us (and get a hefty money prize for doing so). And other end-user agreement violators of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: