Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:41:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invite your project to reach the Vietnam Community  (Read 118 times)
taitan296 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:52:12 PM

Invite your project to reach the Vietnam Community

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Tai Truong Tan, as founder of Vietnam Coin Market. I am writing this email to invite your project to reach the Vietnam community.

• Fear of returning to the Vietnamese Coin Market:
- The Vietnam Coin Market community was established on June 3, 2019.
- The community specializes in supporting free online money-making programs to professional investment programs.
- The Vietnam Coin Market community includes:
+ Vietnam Coin Market Group (http://t.me/chocoin_VN): There are currently more than 30K members. It is a place for sharing information about making money online and also where other projects want to reach the Vietnamese community.
+ Airdrop Channel (http://t.me/gcmairdrop): There are currently more than 6K members participating in this channel and this channel is closely linked to Vietnam Coin Market.
- Vietnam coin market is growing day by day. The number of members joining the group increases daily.
- Always keep Top group in Vietnam according to @combot.
- The group operates 24/7.
- Very suitable for projects that want to reach the Vietnamese community.

• Experience PR Marketing Project:
- Vietnam coin market has supported large projects to reach the Vietnamese community such as Credit, Tokamak, Boboo Exchange, ...
- PR Marketing at Vietnam Coin Market will be supported to create:
+ Poster / Media.
+ Bot Airdrop / Bounty.
+ Create a professional AMA support scenario.
+ Running ads daily at the group.

• Cooperating with the market:
- If you want to run ads or run PR Marketing or AMA sessions, run Airdrop / Bounty at Vietnam Coin Market. Please follow these instructions:
+ Contact the Market Owner directly: @taitan296 (Telegram), ☎ (+84) 86 86 0 29 06
+ Or contact email: taitan296@live.com

• Paying fee:
- After negotiating with market owners. You can prepare one of the following currencies to pay fees: GCM, BTC, ETH, USDT, BUSD.
- Particularly potential projects can use project's coins / tokens to pay fees.

In addition, I also manage or build a community for your own project in VietNam if you need it. I have been a leader for other projects in VietNam like Credit, GCM... I have a full range of support skills for your community such as customer care skills, team management skills, building skills and excitement for the team.

I hope that you reply this letter early or contact for me on Telegram.

Best regards,
Founder TAI TRUONG TAN

VietNam Coin Market Community Group:
http://t.me/chocoin_VN
Telegram Owner: @taitan296
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: