Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DT MEMBERS ABUSING THE FLAG SYSTEM. A NEW LEVEL OF TRUST ABUSE.  (Read 528 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:51:06 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 05:02:05 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Where there is undeniable evidence of scamming it is very untrustworthy of DT members to avoid reviewing the evidence.

However in the case of a flag where the evidence must be reviewed to make a decision to support or dispute the flag there can be no excuses.

If you review evidence of undeniable scamming and still dispute the flag then this is clearly scammer supporting.

What will done about this??

This is a new level of trust system abuse.

You simply can not have a DT1 members preventing honest members from seeing legitimate warnings based on objective independently verifiable evidence of scamming.

You can not permit a DT1 , merit source to deliberately prevent honest members receiving warnings regarding scammers who are their friends where there is irrefutable evidence of them scamming.

To let this slide is a new level of trust system failure.

To let it slide now that I have mentioned it opens up the entire admin of this forum for supporting and facilitating scammers and scams.  

We have let it slide where proven scammers will red tag those that whilst blow on them.  That was fucked up enough by the admin.

However, it was stated those abusing the flag system would be dealt with.

Was this true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:08:42 AM

You are not on DT, so why should I care you abuse trust flags?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:11:02 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 02:34:45 AM by bonesjonesreturns

The reader should note that the 2 scammer supporters above have deliberately tried to prevent on topic debate of the core points mentioned in the opening post.

These types of pitiful scammer supporting attempts are useful only as bumps.

Now back on topic because vod is unable to read, well he can but vod is no longer a useful member of bitcointalk. Seeking rather to endanger 500btc of the forums money and endager the life of one of the board treasurers.
It is probably sensible that I refer to him as VOD the scammers puppet.

He has gone back on his words where he claimed that lauda was abusing the trust system to the extent he the coward vod dare not present valid warnings and was even forced to include lauda in the trust system against his better judgement because he was a coward and didnt want his " account ruined "

So vod has gone from admitting he was scared to tag lauda because lauda would ruin his account.

How would lauda ruin it? Of course via the broken trust system that lauda abuses right?
I would not trust anything vod says. He has been protecting and facilitating scammers for a long time now.

Now this is interesting....

You do understand to many it will appear you sold out here and that it will be a constant stain on your reputation. It certainly would appear that you have made a deal with the devil here.
Wow, the amount of hyperbole here is astounding.

Don't know exactly what's transpired here, but I'm still reading.  Still, if feedback is removed by OgNasty, Vod, Lauda, or anyone else involved in this feud I think it's a good thing.  I don't think any of these parties involved has any malicious intent, and I do think hatchets need to be buried by all of them.  The forum and/or the larger community in general won't be affected to the extent that you seem to be thinking it will.  Who exactly is protected by these members having been tagged?  Nobody.  It isn't like Lauda or Vod or OgNasty is constantly scamming anyone....right?  You are exaggerating the situation to enormous proportions, buddy.

Oh really, can you show me anyone else on this forum that is an observable liar, scammer, implicated in extortion and shady escrow dealings, trust abuse and is still 300 GREEN and on DT?

Please stop giving me these opportunities to crush your master in public.

Even VOD wants to red trust lauda but does not have the balls, Now is trying to slap OGnasty after OGnasty had the balls to do it but apparently (according to VOD) was ordered by THEYMOS to remove laudas legitimate scam tags or face blacklisting (even if true Ognasty should have refused). Therefore rendering the entire forum vulnerable to his next scheme or scam other members.

but this latest drama with Lauda has opened my eyes a bit...

Yeah, I've distanced myself with her. What can you do?  You speak out and you get negative trust...

How do I defriend Lauda without getting negative trust from her and ruining five years?

Do you think it’s acceptable that Lauda hasn’t tagged aTriz yet? Do you think there is any reason why everyone shouldn’t tag aTriz for what he did?

Let me answer that this way - how can I leave negative trust for either of them without ruining my account?

As for your account being ruined if you tag one of them, I’m well aware. I guess the difference is that I do what I feel is right regardless of how it may effect me, and you appear to be having your true opinions silenced out of fear. So forgive me if I take your criticisms with a grain of salt.

EDIT - vod no more OG bashing claims without observable instances to demonstrate what you claim is true or credible.

" what can you do? You speak out you get negative trust" vod

How long must we put up with this shit?

Now since theymos totally allows scammers to red trust whistleblowers for speaking out  and seemingly supports it to a degree.

Now let's see what theymos says when DT1 review irrefutable evidence of scamming and try to prevent a valid and legitimate warning. He had said obvious abuse of flags will be acted upon. I will see what happens here.

This simply can not be allowed.

If you get red trust for whistleblowing on scammers from scammers

And

Your flags detailing indisputable evidence of scamming get pulled down by scammers and their friends on DT

Then the trust system is a tool for scammers. There can be no denying it  

Either way from the quotes above you can see vod is totally corrupt and supporting scammers now, while doxing the forums funds and then endangering the life of the forum treasurer.  

I would not trust vod the scammers bitch.

I was told vod is now destitute and struggling on welfare. However sad this is, it is no excuse for willingly and deliberately facilitating scammers. This will not improve his obvious lack of self esteem or self worth. Some things are worth more than money.

Trust the objective independently verifiable evidence of scamming  that you can validate yourselves. All these members trying to destroy the legitimate warnings that I present are no better than the scammers themselves.

This is scamming we are talking about not a simple disagreement or political difference.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 02:37:13 AM

You are not on DT, so why would I care if you don't trust me?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:06:17 AM

You are not on DT, so why would I care if you don't trust me?

That's the exact problem with the trust system.

Cowardly scammer supporters and a scammers have taken DT over and are self entrenched there.

Now DT is simply a license to scam with impunity.

Thanks for not attempting to dispute any of the above points nor your self confessed cowardly and untrustworthy comments.

Vod is apparently recovering from a stroke? Now I know that strokes can cause brain injuries.
This may explain your strange collapse or capitulation to work with scammers and defraud honest members from legitimate scam warnings. I hear getting old drastically reduces testosterone and therefore courage. Since you were a coward before as demonstrated above by your quotes. Then it is not surprising where we find you now. On your knees munching scammer ass in public for beads.

Perhaps I am just making excuses for you and rather the truth is you are just rotten and none of the above is a factor.

Being as you're on welfare and considering the above there is no further need to keep coming to my threads asking why I dont seek to punish you and much as those not as pitiful is there. Life was your punishment vod. I am not a bully after all.

Now enough trying to support scammers vod.

There is perhaps time to make the next life a little less wretched.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 03:08:48 AM

bones, thanks for reminding everyone how OG pretended to be my friend for several months - later only to post all the messages I sent to him in private trust.

Quote from: OGNasty
As for your account being ruined if you tag one of them, I’m well aware. I guess the difference is that I do what I feel is right regardless of how it may effect me, and you appear to be having your true opinions silenced out of fear. So forgive me if I take your criticisms with a grain of salt.

I guess being a snitch is what OG feels is right.

Vod is apparently recovering from a stroke? Now I know that strokes can cause brain injuries.

Strokes kill parts of the brain, genius.  

Mine was minor, caused by something that happened in the early 80s.   The brain is able to rebuild new pathways, and I would say I'm about 90% where I was, and I don't expect it to improve.  But my issues are physical - your issues are mental.  :/

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:13:21 AM

bones, thanks for reminding everyone how OG pretended to be my friend for several months - later only to post all the messages I sent to him in private trust.

Quote from: OGNasty

I guess being a snitch is what OG feels is right.

Didnt you snitch on OG?
Besides enough derailing

I gave you enough chances. You will be treated like all the other scammers and scammer supporters now.

Any further off topic I will have removed.

This is about DT that review irrefutable evidence of scamming and seek to null the warning flag to deprive honest members of legitimate warnings this is dangerous and clearly wrong.

Edit sorry I have been corrected. Vod brain has been killed not damaged.
Happened in the 80s so this can not excuse his cowardice and scammer  supporting.
Just an evil old cunt after all.

I will see to it that his every future word is analysed and where required corrected strongly.
Sorry vod you must not be permitted to prevent the truth being known.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 03:17:04 AM

Didnt you snitch on OG?

I did!  I'm not afraid to admit what happened.  I overestimated my ability to tolerate alcohol after a brain rebuild.   It did not go well, and I made changes to my life.

OG believes snitching is key to his success. 

OG can't blame his actions on anything else than being an asshole.

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:34:44 AM

Didnt you snitch on OG?

I did!  I'm not afraid to admit what happened.  I overestimated my ability to tolerate alcohol after a brain rebuild.   It did not go well, and I made changes to my life.

OG believes snitching is key to his success. 

OG can't blame his actions on anything else than being an asshole.

This is for another thread.

This is for DT members that are knowingly and wilfully attempting to null legitimate flags based on irrefutable evidence of scamming or other undeniable instances of financially motivated wrongdoing.

I will crush you vod not because I wish to since I have been more than willing to avoid your light scammer supporting due to extreme cowardice as evidenced above.

Now though you have sadly taken this too far. You have clearly started to strongly support and facilitate scamming and scammers.
So you will need to be treated as all those strongly supporting scammers here.
To me you are a very easy meal. I just won't feel good about grinding you down,  as I don't think you are doing it out of greed like the others.

Opposing a flag placed upon a proven scammer will I fear be the final nail for your unlikely return to better form. The sorry end of bitcoin talk member VOD.

A steady decline that escalated into full blown open and public scammer supporting.
You are not sponsored fortunately so no project needs be tainted with your actions.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 03:41:51 AM

I will crush you vod not because I wish to since I have been more than willing to avoid your light scammer supporting due to extreme cowardice as evidenced above.

I will destroy you because of your cowardice in standing behind your words.  Name one time in history an ant has crushed an anteater. 

Just call me a liar like OG does - that is the catch all defense.

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:38:42 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 04:56:05 AM by bonesjonesreturns

I will destroy you because of your cowardice in standing behind your words.  Name one time in history an ant has crushed an anteater.  

Just call me a liar like OG does - that is the catch all defense.

It is not cowardly to stand behind your words vod.
Are you sure you're 90% recovered vod?
Go and have a lay down mr ant eater.
I have a feeling you're going to need your rest.

Scammer facilitator has more of a ring to it.

But now I must out of responsibility to the forum support any truthful evidence that will see you completely removed from any position from where scamming can be supported from.

You have revealed yourself a dangerous and cowardly supporter of  scammers..

I can see no way back for you vod.
We the honest memebers must cast you out.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:42:00 AM

I will tell you what I learned this week. Trust system can only be used as one indicator to know how risky it is to trade with a bitcointalk member. The real problem is we are relying on it too much and not using it the way it is supposed to be used. That is what makes it flawed.

If you are making a scam accusation, your account should have more trust than the person you are accusing of. This is not necessary if the person you are accusing is very unpopular within DT1. If you don't follow this very simple rule, you will be the one getting the negative feedbacks.

It is very easy to get trust feedback. Buy and sell BTC, take loans and make maximum deals with others who did the same before you.

Once you gain enough trust, make the same accusation and all the DT members will side with you.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:46:00 PM

I will tell you what I learned this week. Trust system can only be used as one indicator to know how risky it is to trade with a bitcointalk member. The real problem is we are relying on it too much and not using it the way it is supposed to be used. That is what makes it flawed.

If you are making a scam accusation, your account should have more trust than the person you are accusing of. This is not necessary if the person you are accusing is very unpopular within DT1. If you don't follow this very simple rule, you will be the one getting the negative feedbacks.

It is very easy to get trust feedback. Buy and sell BTC, take loans and make maximum deals with others who did the same before you.

Once you gain enough trust, make the same accusation and all the DT members will side with you.

This is true. I have provided incontrovertible proof of scamming by a DT member and the trust system no only permits that DT to previously punish the original whistleblower ( branding them a scammer )for speaking out and providing a valuable warning to honest members.

Previously these scumbag scammer supporting trust abusing DT colluders had been simply refusing to review the undeniable proof of scamming saying they dont have time or it is too much hard work to review a few independently verifiable quotes.

Now they have gone further.

These DT members are reading the undeniable proof of scamming and  then trying to pull down the legitimate flag?

This is a deliberate and willful attempt to prevent a scam warning for one of their pals based upon incontrovertible proof of them scamming honest investors.

Disgusting. 
I will continually press theymos to review this behavior and give a detailed argument

I mean detailed assessment of this behavior by these scammer supporting default trust scum he has empowered and enabled to take over the forum

No more oh they seems nice, or scams don't seem like scams to me 

Nope a detailed investigation and debate on this.

The trust system is a tool for scamming as it sits now.

Try to debunk the evidence or anything I have said.
Every members trying to null that flag based on undeniable proof of scamming is getting their own dedicated scam thread along with their sponsor. No more being paid to scam honest members or support those that do.

It must be fully investigated. Theymos said those probably abusing the flagging system will be removed from DT.
If trying to null flags based on proof of scamming is not abuse then I'll hear why.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4240

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:10:44 PM
Merited by peloso (1)

I never pretended to be your friend. I was quite clear from the beginning of our conversations that I thought of you as a piece of shit and your constant lies are what made me post the evidence from your own mouth that you’re a liar and a child molester. You continue lying and have not even apologized for making up IRS raids and outright lies of theft among many other things. Even your signature is littered with lies about me. You’re a laughing stock Vod and an absolute piece of shit for a human being. You shouldn’t be allowed to post on this forum as you add nothing of any value whatsoever. You really should get a life and stop trying to gain a name for yourself being my dingleberry, as that is all you are.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:40:58 PM

I never pretended to be your friend. I was quite clear from the beginning of our conversations that I thought of you as a piece of shit and your constant lies are what made me post the evidence from your own mouth that you’re a liar and a child molester. You continue lying and have not even apologized for making up IRS raids and outright lies of theft among many other things. Even your signature is littered with lies about me. You’re a laughing stock Vod and an absolute piece of shit for a human being. You shouldn’t be allowed to post on this forum as you add nothing of any value whatsoever. You really should get a life and stop trying to gain a name for yourself being my dingleberry, as that is all you are.

This is clearly the issue with vod. He is likely some poor old washed up loser that missed out on bitcoin whilst being there near the start.
He has experienced by his own words brain death and is apparently drinking too much.
This is a fragile and demented peasant suffering isolation and self regret.

It is a shame some other senior members could not have just tolerated him and gave his pitiful existence some value.
He seems to have fallen into the open arms of some real viscous scammers and scumbags that are using the poor wretch vod.

I myself had been trying to talk about his more useful past and give him some small feeling of self worth.

Sadly his ever increasing support of these scammers now even openly refuting a flag based on their undeniable scamming has forced me to approach vod in a less kind and empathetic manner where I will simply deride and crush him for being the pitiful scammer supporter he has become.

If this poor wretched scammer supporter vod will cease endangering honest members by attempting to null legitimate warnings then we could simply leave him to be punished by his own self imposed self loathing.

I have had the misfortune to witness the physical atrocity that is vod and I must say immediate reaction was revulsion but pity was a very very close 2nd.

Those DT attempting to null valid scammer flags must be punished and blacklisted. 

Flags are meant to be moderated. Abuse of flags will be taken care of according to theymos  let us wait and see.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 07:30:11 PM

I never pretended to be your friend. I was quite clear from the beginning of our conversations that I thought of you as a piece of shit and your constant lies are what made me post the evidence from your own mouth that you’re a liar and a child molester.

You pretended to be my friend - complimenting the site, offering suggestions, prying with me questions about who I do and do not trust.  Then you went and posted our entire conversation in out of context clips that made me look like a bad person.  

You also pretended to run a printable business - encouraging people to give you over 2,000 bitcoin which you then stole and posted "Did anyone else think this was legit?  I hope not".

You are currently running another ponzi that has collapsed.

And your only defense to this is "I heard you say you molest children"?  That is why you scammed 2600 BTC?
_____

The start of my conversation with OG making it clear he thought I was a piece of shit:

I have never interacted with you in any meaningful way that I recall, but after reading your post, I can relate to it quite a bit. I don't get rich from making 0.01 BTC on escrow deals. My motivation was to make trading here a safer place, just like I started NastyFans so that there would be a trustworthy "security" option for folks who love investing with BTC and were sick of watching scam after scam.

It will be a loss to the community to no longer have someone pestering the scammers, but hopefully others will step up. I wish you the best and wanted you to know that your efforts were appreciated by those who may not have had much interaction with you. Thanks and good luck on your journey.

peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:25:36 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

and yes)) vod after fucking his own mother leave me fake neg and so funny reference)

so vod gave me neg feedback for i gave merit to OG ))
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 11:32:49 PM

and yes)) vod after fucking his own mother leave me fake neg and so funny reference)

so vod gave me neg feedback for i gave merit to OG ))

I just posted proof that OG pretended to be my friend, and you come along to conceal it.  I'm taking note of the profiles that are doing this for when I release the youtube video showing an animated path of thousands of scammed bitcoins.   Meanwhile, you keep having fantasies about my mother and I.  

Here is a pic of us to save you a viagra.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: