Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHIPMIXER PAYING SUCHMOON TO FACILITATE SCAMMING ON BITCOINTALK ? Calling darkst  (Read 222 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:48:13 AM

It is undeniable suchmoon is trying to prevent honest members being warned about her proven scammer friends or alts .

I have provided indisputable proof of lauda scamming people and created a flag.

Suchmoon has read the proof of scamming by lauda but is seeking to prevent honest members being warned about this scamming friend or alt of theirs? She is trying to block the warning / flag.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249969.0

Chipmixer via darkstar_ is paying these kinds of members to facilitate scamming and protect scammers.

I will adjust the thread title when it is no longer true.

I suggest darkstar and chipmixer reviews the evidence.

Every member supporting scammers and facilitating scammers will be getting a warning thread.

Time to draw a line in the sand with these people. If you claim it is bad etiquette to make warning threads about scammers and scammer facilitators like suchmoon the scammer supporter sponsored by chipmixer then speak up. I want to hear from all manner of weasels and scamming rodents.

This is the first real opportunity suchmoon has given to prove they are scammer facilitators and scammer protectors directly.

Suchmoon has given red tags to members for advertising projects that suchmoon claimed were highly probable scams but now suchmoon is reviewing indisputable evidence of scamming and trying to prevent other honest members being warned about it.

We should also remember suchmoon was the first member to stab theymos in the back ( after sucking up to him and kissing ass) when theymos dared suggest to other DT members that lauda the scammer and trust abuser was excluded from DT.

Suchmoon said it was wrong to suggest lauda was removed from DT.

A few members have also commented that suchmoon apparently understands Croatian well. Russian too.

It is possible that suchmoon is just another alt account of laudas.
If it is not an alt it is certainly a colluding scam facilitator and protector.

Chipmixer should not be paying these types of scammers and scammer facilitator.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 12:53:47 AM

It's got my name in the title so I hope it's a good story and includes cryptohunter's greatest hits, such as "fat slob" and "suchmoron".

Sorry for feeding the troll. No one else dare do it or else.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:10:03 AM

It's got my name in the title so I hope it's a good story and includes cryptohunter's greatest hits, such as "fat slob" and "suchmoron".

Sorry for feeding the troll. No one else dare do it or else.

Hi suchmoon or is it lauda?

Now demanding that members are not allowed to discuss the evidence?

Sorry suchmoon scammer facilitator paid by chipmixer but you have no authority to demand others do not engage in conversation
It is revealing that you do not dispute any of it.

Keep protecting scammers, preventing honest members reviewing legitimate evidence of financially motivated wrongdoing and facilitating scamming.

Feel free to debunk any of the evidence you can. Don't run away.
Again claiming indisputable evidence of scamming or scammer protecting or preventing honest members receiving legitimate warning of scamming is " trolling "

I will be making sure theymos reviews the evidence thoroughly this time. CH was sloppy and far to nice about it .

Any member refusing to act upon this is scammer protecting and is fully complicit.  That is any member.
Debunk the evidence,  or support the flag. You can be a weasel and not comment but to dispute the flag without presenting a full debunking of the evidence demonstrates you are clearly a scammer puppet and supporter.

This thread will be remaining on page 1

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:18:49 AM

I have contributed just as much as suchmoon.   Why is my name missing?  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:52:24 AM

I have contributed just as much as suchmoon.   Why is my name missing?  Sad

You're not really worth a mention.  

We know you're a pathetic scam supporter due to be a welfare case.

I will leave the words of the coward vod here.
Who previously wanted to red tag the scammer lauda before being punked into being laudas bitch.

I will give you your own thread in due course. Other members are doing a fine job pulling you apart.

Here are the words of the coward vod who would rather honest members were deprived of valid warnings rather than get a red tag themselves.

quote author=The-One-Above-All link=topic=5137144.msg50915510#msg50915510 date=1557098780]
You do understand to many it will appear you sold out here and that it will be a constant stain on your reputation. It certainly would appear that you have made a deal with the devil here.
Wow, the amount of hyperbole here is astounding.

Don't know exactly what's transpired here, but I'm still reading.  Still, if feedback is removed by OgNasty, Vod, Lauda, or anyone else involved in this feud I think it's a good thing.  I don't think any of these parties involved has any malicious intent, and I do think hatchets need to be buried by all of them.  The forum and/or the larger community in general won't be affected to the extent that you seem to be thinking it will.  Who exactly is protected by these members having been tagged?  Nobody.  It isn't like Lauda or Vod or OgNasty is constantly scamming anyone....right?  You are exaggerating the situation to enormous proportions, buddy.

Oh really, can you show me anyone else on this forum that is an observable liar, scammer, implicated in extortion and shady escrow dealings, trust abuse and is still 300 GREEN and on DT?

Please stop giving me these opportunities to crush your master in public.

Even VOD wants to red trust lauda but does not have the balls, Now is trying to slap OGnasty after OGnasty had the balls to do it but apparently (according to VOD) was ordered by THEYMOS to remove laudas legitimate scam tags or face blacklisting (even if true Ognasty should have refused). Therefore rendering the entire forum vulnerable to his next scheme or scam other members.

but this latest drama with Lauda has opened my eyes a bit...

Yeah, I've distanced myself with her. What can you do?  You speak out and you get negative trust...

How do I defriend Lauda without getting negative trust from her and ruining five years?

Do you think it’s acceptable that Lauda hasn’t tagged aTriz yet? Do you think there is any reason why everyone shouldn’t tag aTriz for what he did?

Let me answer that this way - how can I leave negative trust for either of them without ruining my account?

As for your account being ruined if you tag one of them, I’m well aware. I guess the difference is that I do what I feel is right regardless of how it may effect me, and you appear to be having your true opinions silenced out of fear. So forgive me if I take your criticisms with a grain of salt.

EDIT - vod no more OG bashing claims without observable instances to demonstrate what you claim is true or credible.
[/quote]

What a pathetic old coward. Imagine this person was he claims in the armed forces? You want him watching your back right lol

No thanks.

You notice suchmoon nor vod dare dispute the evidence for the flag?

Or can provide any argument that will stand up to scrutiny that they are not deliberately trying to protect and shield scammers.

Worse they are attempting to prevent honest members receiving fair warning about their scamming friend.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 03:22:33 AM

Thanks again for reminding everyone what OG does with information given to him in trust.

You spend a lot of time on worthless subjects then.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:41:23 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 04:14:10 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Thanks again for reminding everyone what OG does with information given to him in trust.

You spend a lot of time on worthless subjects then.  Smiley

Coming from a doxer, turn coat, back stabbed and coward like you vod I dont assume people will look to harshly upon information divulged to demonstrate that you are willing to endanger other honest members to avoid getting red trust from scammer.  

The same scammer lauda you now serve and protect in the face of irrefutable evidence of his scamming.

Also could you avoid standing in suchmoon spotlight please.

We are discussing chipmixer sponsoring suchmoons scammer supporting and facilitating.

You could start a thread about your scammer supporting if you won't wait for the one I will dedicate to you are your own past here.  

Suchmoon is clearly trying to misrepresent  this by claiming it is lauda simply changing his mind

This is not true.

When the proof of it being instamined came out lauda was shouting people out saying he was there on the launch and could confirm there was no instamine / premine

Lol at changing his opinion on the scam he was pumping and lying to protect  after he dumped his bags.

Suchmoon is clearly untrustworthy.

Scammers often change their " opinions" when it suits them financially.

Sadly screaming in the face of hard evidence of a instamine that you were on launch and can confirm there was nòoooooooooooooooooooo instamine then repeating many times on many different occasions just because you have a ton of those coins to dump. Then when you have dumped them you admit it was an instamined scam is scamming.

Suchmoon should be flagged and tagged and so should vod.

You heard it here first folks the suchmoon scammers changed their mind. Defense.

No scamming now.

Suchmoon ; hey want to buy my gold coins everyone
Honest member ; they are not gold coins i saw them being made of wood and painted gold
Suchmoon : nope I was there when they were made and there was no wood it was pure gold I can assure you
Honest member: well lots of people saw they were made of wood and sprayed with gold
Suchmoon: stop talking shit these coins are made of pure gold
Honest member : it has been proven they are wood someone got these from same guy as you and his are wood
Suchmoon: they are not wood you are jealous you have no gold coins
Suchmoon: these are great, best gold coins anywhere

Suchmoon sells the wood painted gold coins to someone else

Few weeks later..

Suchmoon telling everyone those goldcoins she had were really wooden painted gold scammy shit?

Honest member: but suchmoon before you sold them you were saying that you were there and witnessed them created from solid gold and that they certainly were sold gold.
Suchmoon : yeah I changed my  mind now
Honest member: do you mean you lied?
Suchmoon : some call it lying I call it changing my mind to suit me financially.

Lol thanks for the laugh suchmoon, If you think I get mileage out of the self debunking I cant wait for this one.

Scammers just change their minds about their stories they dont scam at all.

Haha

Chipmixer sponsoring pure idiots and scammer supporters like suchmoon?

That's hilarious shit there.

Read it understand it.

This lie is inescapable but suchmoon simply does not have the capacity to understand it is indefensible.

NaHCO3

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:19:33 AM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

A simple mail to chipmixer@protonmail.com could put an end to this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: