Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NANO] Zero fee + Speed the useful cryptocurrency for the real world  (Read 144 times)
E: (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:19:33 PM

Hero some useful information about NANO

1- NANO no longer has inflation, all its currencies are already distributed around the world. total of 133,248,290.

2- NANO has instant transactions, that means you can send your coins to the other side of the world in seconds
NANO 7 000 transactions per second.

3- the fee is zero for NANOS transfers
yes, exactly there is no fee to send NANO to other people, you send 1 NANO, the person receives 1 NANO.

4- all NANO wallets are very easy and simple to use.

5- NANO has a large and very active community everywhere on social media.

In this video below, 1 NANO was sent from people to people around the world, across 11 countries and 6 continents in 1 minute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKt9KepQQF4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hastaguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:01:29 PM

i started buying nano this year, the project is incredible and has a lot of future like being a currency used worldwide for instant payments

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:23:14 PM

NANO
is the future
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:00:05 AM

Nano is a promised project since its lunch back to 2016. Active community maintain the project to its best. I am a member of the Nano forum https://forum.nano.org/ and following the developement of services integrating Nano.
I didn't here complaints about Nano but it seems it have some obstacles reaching more users and be a real popular currency.

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:21:55 AM

Nano is a promised project since its lunch back to 2016. Active community maintain the project to its best. I am a member of the Nano forum https://forum.nano.org/ and following the developement of services integrating Nano.
I didn't here complaints about Nano but it seems it have some obstacles reaching more users and be a real popular currency.

i agree, but I believe in progress little by little, great news here for the NANO community!

New Tip Bot Could Introduce Nano (NANO) to 1.6B WhatsApp Users
Members of WhatsApp groups can now tip each other in NANO coin thanks to TheNanoBot.

https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/new-tip-bot-could-introduce-nano-nano-to-1-6b-whatsapp-users/
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:16:23 AM

1- NANO no longer has inflation, all its currencies are already distributed around the world. total of 133,248,290.
2- NANO has instant transactions, that means you can send your coins to the other side of the world in seconds
NANO 7 000 transactions per second.
3- the fee is zero for NANOS transfers
yes, exactly there is no fee to send NANO to other people, you send 1 NANO, the person receives 1 NANO.
4- all NANO wallets are very easy and simple to use.
5- NANO has a large and very active community everywhere on social media.

Most cryptocurrencies that exist some time have very low emission inflation. They are at zero or close to Gold mining emission.
Most if not all cryptocurrency have instant transaction. When you send transaction receiver see it imitatively. It just take few confirmations before eh can use that coins.
Fees in most cryptocurrencies are very low.
All cryptocurrencies wallets are easy to use.
Many crypto communities are much larger then of NANO.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:12:59 PM

I've used nano and they are truly fast. I'm following them since Raiblocks and has mixed experience with them but they have done impressive job in recent years and has established NANO as a popular coin. If promoted right, they could be the day to day transaction coin among crypto users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:19:41 PM

One of the few old coins that quietly working at the background, I remember when Nano was hit the all-time high price at $36 sometime in Jan 2018 if I'm not mistaken, I feel regret because was sold my Nano early in 2017 until now I remember it as one of my stupid moves, other than Ethereum, By the way, Nano can surely compete the race to mainstream adoption because of its many useful features and functions to offer like feeless transactions due to the block-lattice its a kind of data structure in which all of each account have their own blockchain rather than competing with others on a central chain thats quite amazing and it is also fast like those DAG-based chains.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:19:49 PM

I've used nano and they are truly fast. I'm following them since Raiblocks and has mixed experience with them but they have done impressive job in recent years and has established NANO as a popular coin. If promoted right, they could be the day to day transaction coin among crypto users.
they need to have more advertisements  to achieve more user's and get more adoptions.

In promotion they also need more money to use so they can get the target they need to help the price and get the popularity they need for crypto investors.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:55:36 PM

I do not know much about NANO, but when you have free transactions who is motivated then to confirm the transactions?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gpizzi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:53:51 PM

I've been in NANO since the end of 2017. The team has never stopped work and every day it gets more robust, decentralized and faster. The future for NANO is great.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 04:16:34 PM

Someone called my group attention to Nano coin, check through my diary discovered I had even registered for the wallet, but never use it. It's now part of my radar. I hope bull run comes again. Question: if the transactions are free, how do they support the system and keeps the project alive continuously?

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 09:40:51 PM

Ex IOTA employee says NANO has the better tech
Ow this might be a bit devilish of me but i just can't resist. In his medium post on why he left IOTA at the end Citrullin says the following:

I still think that IOTA and Nano are the DLTs with the most potential. I have to say that Nano has currently the better technology.

Guess even IOTA employees have to admit it Cheesy

If you want to read in to the latest drama of IOTA you can read the post
https://medium.com/@citrullin/about-leaving-the-iota-foundation-586e4f3a6a21?fbclid=IwAR3fMY_30inVZsjg8BeOBMB4rwfdfteD2VbOrwRpCVToNgUQXztHZCf8b_s
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: