Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple should stop dumping XRP coins!! Let's all help to stop this!  (Read 354 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:37:15 PM

This is Unacceptable!!

Let's all help to stop Ripple to dump XRP coins!

https://www.change.org/p/ripple-stop-ripple-dumping
(This is not mine I just found it in an article while I was looking for why XRP price can not surge)

This is the only way the price to go up!

Share this everywhere!

Let's fight for this!

I'm also traded XRP in Binance I don't see any abnormality going on, the XRP price trends remain stable as we speak $0.20+ per XRP is not bad for a 100 billion coin total supply. if the Ripple team sells some of its coins. I think there is enough reason why they do that so why we feel aggravated about it we should move on guys. But if we bought XRP on its peak for me thats a different story. I'm judging only base on the situation because those people who buy XRP during its peak has a valid reason to shout it out.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:43:08 PM

We can not stop the dump price of xrp because you know it is volatile coin, some will sell their coin once the price is rising then the dump will happen and also the team has a lot of coins they can dump it anytime.
I agree with you. Ripple team can dump at any time because this coin has a huge supply and is easily manipulated, so you will face a lot of risks when choosing to invest. I think Ripple is no longer a potential coin like the previous years because this coin only has decreased, and every month hundreds of millions of XRP are unlocked.

Of course, it will greatly affect the value of XRP, so investors need to be smarter to avoid the risk of buying this coin.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:02:20 PM

lul how on earth we, humble users can stop the XRP dumping when the biggest bag holder, Ripple founder said he going to dump. You bet I would dump my bag as well if I was XRP holder since better to sell and buy back later when it hit rock bottom thanks to him.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 02:14:46 PM

lul how on earth we, humble users can stop the XRP dumping when the biggest bag holder, Ripple founder said he going to dump. You bet I would dump my bag as well if I was XRP holder since better to sell and buy back later when it hit rock bottom thanks to him.

I find surprising too that someone is writing a petition for users to support the stop ripple dumping, this is the decision of the team, why they decide to dump (if at its true they are the ones dumpling) is entirely up to them, already investors should be aware of this situation and do what would be best for their investment, but the way I see it, price is still pretty decent despite the dump rumor.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:36:11 PM

This is Unacceptable!!

(This is not mine I just found it in an article while I was looking for why XRP price can not surge)

Share this everywhere!

Let's fight for this!

I'm also traded XRP in Binance I don't see any abnormality going on, the XRP price trends remain stable as we speak $0.20+ per XRP is not bad for a 100 billion coin total supply. if the Ripple team sells some of its coins. I think there is enough reason why they do that so why we feel aggravated about it we should move on guys if we bought XRP on its price peak for me thats a different story.

Its their coins so they could do what they would do after all there are buyers. but if there will be no buyers to it, they'd be the one pumping their coin themselves. I suggest all to not buy this XRP for good because after all there is Stellar which is much decentralize than them.

Hard to say XRP is going to surge because its dependent to BTC, the more btc rises the more they'd be dumping XRP.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:25:21 PM

I have said this a million times but none of you listened to me at all. You know what will happen? I will write another long message about how Ripple is a company and as long as they make a profit they don't care about the price of XRP, they will literally destroy all of XRP if it means a bit more money to them, they do not care about the XRP investors at all. And in the end nobody will care about my message, and everyone will continue to trust the team and still invest into XRP for some reason I will never know.

Do you guys buy it just because its ranked third? I mean this is a company with hundreds of millions of dollars, of course they are keeping it high priced like it is right now, but just because its third in ranks doesn't change the fact that its a highly centralized currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:29:46 PM

What else you do expect from such a so called cryptocurrency, it's centralize and Ripple hold all the power. However, to maintain their business, development and etc, they are forced to do so although. I would rather not invest such a so called crypto.
Lunatic_Pandora

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 03:31:38 PM

What else did you expect? Ripple is a centralized scam of a "crypto" - They have been getting rich off of idiots for years at this point.

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:50:11 PM

This is Unacceptable!!

Share this everywhere!

Let's fight for this!

Do you think that the Ripple developers will get scared by this "mighty" Change.org online petition signed by a few nerds?The people,who own XRP can't control the Ripple project.Do you realize that the Ripple developers actually want their altcoin to stay cheap,because a possible increase in value/price isn't one of their main goals.Their main goal is the XRP coin getting adopted by the banks.The banks will never adopt a coin that has big price volatility.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:20:23 PM

That's the best way but the developers hold too much XRP, and nothing prevents them from selling except their promises. I am increasingly losing faith in XRP

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:20:37 PM

the dump has no effect on the price. ripple is centralized and it is been controlled by financial industries and individuals in the banking sector. they understands this game well and believe me, They are not dumping. they are reaching out to the community. Adoption at its best. cryptocurrency has come to stay and it is now an investment plan. some are already investing in it as a retirement plan.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:42:50 PM

Ripple should stop dumping XRP coins!! Let's all help to stop this!

Why? All XRP were printed out of thin air. All. All belonged to private company called Ripple and and were given or sold to other people and companies. Owners of Ripple company then spend that money. XRP is totally irrelevant. No one cares about it, since there is no innovation about it. Ripple and its owners can do with it whatever they want. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:29:22 PM

Are you saying this with all amount of certainty that the ripple team is actually dumping tokens? If that was the case, we will have seen a whole lot of backlash from the public concerning this. Also, I think the price wouldn't be this fairly stable if the team is indeed dumping the tokens. There are a lot of big players in the industry with huge investments in ripple. Certainly, they will have said something by now if the team was acting shady and dumping tokens.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:36:09 AM

the dump has no effect on the price. ripple is centralized and it is been controlled by financial industries and individuals in the banking sector. they understands this game well and believe me, They are not dumping. they are reaching out to the community. Adoption at its best. cryptocurrency has come to stay and it is now an investment plan. some are already investing in it as a retirement plan.

I don't think a lot of people are using XRP as a retirement plan though. if you look at the market history, you can see that ripple has started to dump in price starting 2018. They've never made a major recovery from that and they have been stable at the price of $0.2 ever since. I don't think they'll ever recover from that though, at least not with the negative news floating around.
NewOpMember1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:47:10 AM

Everyone here has a point , I agree that Ripple is trying to make profits as it is a company , but I would expect that maybe it would be easier for XRP to reach the 1 .
Before some months it nearly doubled its price, approximately 0.4 and I would expect to go further but it don't.

I can not understand why XRP can not go up and it has stuck in 0.2!

This driving me crazy!
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:35:11 AM

I have said this a million times but none of you listened to me at all. You know what will happen? I will write another long message about how Ripple is a company and as long as they make a profit they don't care about the price of XRP, they will literally destroy all of XRP if it means a bit more money to them, they do not care about the XRP investors at all. And in the end nobody will care about my message, and everyone will continue to trust the team and still invest into XRP for some reason I will never know.

Do you guys buy it just because its ranked third? I mean this is a company with hundreds of millions of dollars, of course they are keeping it high priced like it is right now, but just because its third in ranks doesn't change the fact that its a highly centralized currency.

Maybe people will start caring when they watch their investment going down the toilet, it is because of investors that ripple exist, if they are all too selfish to see it then I don't think xrp is worth holding, already they have their flaws with their centralized nature, in addition dumping on investors because they are greedy, am not fan, I don't hodl any, just feel bad for those who support them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
khurshidahmed

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:57:20 AM

well if they are dumping the coin they know how to pump it too... so may be its buy low sell high thing going on ...
NewOpMember1 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:11:38 AM

So which is your opinion?
What to do if someone holds XRP?

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:48:46 AM

This is Unacceptable!!

Why we should we stop this? Ripple is the corporation and might be having full business structure for decision-making hence how we could influence them by any means? XRP is their own child and for its reputation they are fully responsible hence we cannot interfere in any of their management decisions. Other than waiting and seeing what is going to happen, probably we are not having any other go here. Just chill Cool.

You mean by stopping by suggestions and/or consensus? Do you have any specific plan for stopping them? I'm not getting your actual point here. Moreover you are sounding like a paid shill of ripple corporation. So far, they are coming here just for promoting in positive way but this could be another attempt because you are talking some negative things of ripple corporation still gathering enough attention for XRP.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:30:22 AM

Everyone here has a point , I agree that Ripple is trying to make profits as it is a company , but I would expect that maybe it would be easier for XRP to reach the 1 .
Before some months it nearly doubled its price, approximately 0.4 and I would expect to go further but it don't.

I can not understand why XRP can not go up and it has stuck in 0.2!

This driving me crazy!
You just need to take a look at how big the premined coin that being sent to the market anytime. billion coins are getting send to the market.
That makes ripple stuck at this price.

it may drive the price of ripple goes down to the deep price.

ripple has no future to get the bullish trend as ripple foundation wants more money from its user as the company can't even generate profit for the development.  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄