Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubbalex and Cartesi team kept to bounty promise, thumbs up  (Read 1096 times)
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:33:46 PM

Probably I will confirm once again what was discussed here, but for me Bubbalex bounty campaign = good profit. Let's just say that I earned more money for his signature campaigns than for all the others.
Not all projects handled by Bubbalex managers are good and successful. but mostly like cartesi, paying the participants well. although not with a large allocation, it looks sure to be traded and become money. than any other project. profitable cartesi one. it's not wrong if you get more money from the signature.
If you will find out his a few previous projects than just Agareum project still not listed any exchange, so i can considered it’s a failed project otherwise mostly enough promising and much big projects, likes DIA & Cartesi huge successful, those participants are lucky who chances to enrolled just in time.              
Sometimes there are failed projects coming from him, but it is not so important. No one can guarantee that the project will be successful in this market, he is not even a member of those projects. It all depends on our luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:29:40 PM

There is no doubt that bubbalex is a good bounty manager, also he is a reputed manager. He always tries to bring the legit bounty. But some managers don't look at the project. One thing is different from other managers, he always takes care of bounty hunters and updates the spreadsheets on time.
I think that if you were a bounty manager, you wouldn’t look at the project either, but would just make money. bubbalex is simply the only one who cares about his reputation.

Bubbalex is not only caring of his reputation but he also care about the participants to his bounty and that is why he goes for top projects so that hunters too can benefit from the labour.

And with limiting participants, he gives ample benefit to those who are lucky to join.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:31:25 PM

There is no doubt that bubbalex is a good bounty manager, also he is a reputed manager. He always tries to bring the legit bounty. But some managers don't look at the project. One thing is different from other managers, he always takes care of bounty hunters and updates the spreadsheets on time.
I think that if you were a bounty manager, you wouldn’t look at the project either, but would just make money. bubbalex is simply the only one who cares about his reputation.

Bubbalex is not only caring of his reputation but he also care about the participants to his bounty and that is why he goes for top projects so that hunters too can benefit from the labour.

And with limiting participants, he gives ample benefit to those who are lucky to join.
Indeed, he was very interested in the bounty hunter. That is why he always limits participants to ensure their interests. Most of his campaigns are successful and get people a lot of money, DIA has been successful lately and I think this is the best bounty this year.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:26:49 PM

Bubbalex is doing fantastic right now with management of bounties. He is very professional, calm and always follow up till the distribution is done. He takes his time and doesn't take up more than what he can handle. I commend his management so far and the bounty community look forward to seeing another bounty from him.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:54:00 AM
Merited by Stanlo (1)

Indeed, he was very interested in the bounty hunter. That is why he always limits participants to ensure their interests. Most of his campaigns are successful and get people a lot of money, DIA has been successful lately and I think this is the best bounty this year.
I hope many bounty managers will be like bubbalex, he understands that we have too many bounty hunters on this forum today and using limited participants is the only way that can make hunters be happy because their rewards will bring something valuable than pennies.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:48:38 AM

Bubbalex is doing fantastic right now with management of bounties. He is very professional, calm and always follow up till the distribution is done. He takes his time and doesn't take up more than what he can handle. I commend his management so far and the bounty community look forward to seeing another bounty from him.
He has done a great not only for himself but of also for bounty hunters and for the project continues developments as well because he make sure that everyone will get their fair shares of success once everything has been settled. His last project (DIA) he handled is doing great as well, after having get it listing in Okex, just few days it landed in binance as well like Cartesi.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:03:12 AM

The Cartesi team has kept to the promise of bounty distribution after first 30 days of listing. The distribution which is going to be in three batches have started with the first released to hunters personal wallet. This is the first of its kind after 2017/18 as scam has taken over bounty hunting since then.

The token , Cartesi didn't have its first listing in any other exchange but to the envy of them all , BINANCE. And no wonder more valued exchanges have chased cartesi to be listed with them. Now, within one month of listing in binance, cartesi has been listed in about 6/7 more exchanges. Of course they say if it is good, it will be sort after.

Nice one to you Bubbalex. I don't think the forum has had such project going straight to binance in the past 3 years at least.
They are one of the most trusted bounty manager which is really looking for a legit bounty campaign not only for their own benefit but also for the benefits of all the bounty hunters who are trusting them. Looking forward to work with them with new and legit bounty campaigns.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:10:13 AM

As we can see now, people left only positive comments here because of bounty token price growth. Will they write same words if bounty rewards were not so successful? Not because of bounty management or project success, but because of market situation.

DIA price was 4,20, not due to market drop it is about 2 dollars. Of we continue to go down, by the time first batch be distributed, DIA tokens price could be less than 1 dollar. Would you still praise bubbalex in that kind of situation?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:44:38 AM

I didn't join in Cartesi bounty.But I have participated in DIA bounty campaign which is also managed by Bubbalex.I have joined countless bounty campaign but most of the projects bounty managers are slow and they take a lot of time to update their spreadsheet and to count token.In terms of this matter bubbalex is super fast.Within 2-3 days after the DIA campaign has finished he has completed the spreadsheet.And Some people are complaining because DIA price has decreased but it is not distributed yet.But If Dia coins price is 1$ after full distribution,people will still receive 60-100$ for just 4 weeks bounty.I have joined counless of bounty in 6 months some for 12 weeks campaign but received just 5-15$.And bubbalex has a bad bounty also.But his recent 2 bounty cartesi and DIA both are listed in Binance.I think its a big achievement for bubbalex team.Now I hope the way bubbalex and cartesi has fulfill their promise about the distribution ,Dia team will also keep their promise.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:59:54 AM

As we can see now, people left only positive comments here because of bounty token price growth. Will they write same words if bounty rewards were not so successful? Not because of bounty management or project success, but because of market situation.

DIA price was 4,20, not due to market drop it is about 2 dollars. Of we continue to go down, by the time first batch be distributed, DIA tokens price could be less than 1 dollar. Would you still praise bubbalex in that kind of situation?
1$ is still a great price for bounty hunter, because when the campaign starts the DIA's price is only 0.05 $ and the bounty budget is just 5k $. These are still good projects in this market and it is best to hold them in the long term, surely the price will go up soon in the future.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:13:03 AM

I have to admit that Cartesi projects are the best for 2020, even from all the bounties that I have participated for these two years,
Cartesi is still the best. And I also have to appreciate bounty managers like Bubbalex who are very good at choosing projects for
get promoted. Hopefully this year there will be quality projects like Cartesi.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:14:23 PM

1$ is still a great price for bounty hunter, because when the campaign starts the DIA's price is only 0.05 $ and the bounty budget is just 5k $. These are still good projects in this market and it is best to hold them in the long term, surely the price will go up soon in the future.
we must be gratefull with DIA bounty , if we calculate its initial price and compared with current price bounty token value increase more than 10x. and each of us still receive worthed reward if compared to another project. maybe DIA be biggest bounty reward value that accepted in this year. no one imagine its value could increase alot.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:15:11 PM

I have to admit that Cartesi projects are the best for 2020, even from all the bounties that I have participated for these two years,
Cartesi is still the best. And I also have to appreciate bounty managers like Bubbalex who are very good at choosing projects for
get promoted. Hopefully this year there will be quality projects like Cartesi.

Although many people do not participate in the Cartesi campaign, maybe many do not deny that Cartesi will be the top project this year, I also give my appreciation to the bounty manager who provides the best campaign for everyone, especially Bounty Hunter. because there are no good projects from 2019 to this year, only 1 in 1000 good projects for everyone to work on ... Applause
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: