Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any investors here?  (Read 551 times)
bennybong (OP)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

My 2 older brothers have been working on a good business idea. It's been in the works now for about 18months but both of them are at University and working so they had to put it on hold in recent months. They proposed the idea to me recently and wanted me on board, I had plans to invest but mtgox kind of stole all my funds (lol?). We have a business plan drafted up and I believe it is a great opportunity for investors.

I know this seems spam/scammy but I don't want to give any details away on this public domain.

I am only testing the water here but am curious if there are any people(s) interested in investing in what will be a successful family run company. And quite a cool one too!

The initial investment they were looking for is £10,000 - terms negotiable.

This is a serious proposition so please contact me for more details. Let's talk business!

PM if this tickles your fancy (US translation: if you are interested) Wink

Thank you.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

You are not very smart, are you?

Advice on starting a new life with 15k:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453601.0

You don't know how to get a life and now think you get this money to run-away with?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
bennybong (OP)

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:09:44 PM

Like I said. Completely unrelated, please don't label me as a scammer until you know the facts. I made that thread 2 days after I returned home to find my house empty. The bitch had taken everything. I wanted to run away but given advice from friends, family and forum members I know it wouldn't solve anything... I'd only be taking myself and my thoughts with me. I don't really want to talk about my personal life too much in public.

Anyone who would like to get involved would be dealing primarily with my 2 brothers anyway. One has a first class degree I'm politics and economics - the other is an architect by day, producer by night. Both very respectable people. I'm happy to answer any questions over PM. We can even talk by phone, skype or meet face-to-face. I'm not just asking for someone to wire me £10k here... It's a genuine business opportunity and was just seeing if the anyone in bitcoin community would be in the slightest bit interested in this.
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:57:46 PM

Why don't you guys just get a bank loan? Work out a businessplan and if your idea is as good as you say, there should be no problem to get a loan.
There were too many "invests" in the bitcoin history that turned out into scam. I can't think of anything else than holding my own bitcoins at a safe place away of anything that can take them away Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: