Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time for us to get back to trading?  (Read 1267 times)
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:43:24 PM

Yes you can always trade everyday whether there's an pandemic or nothing just know your limits. crypto currency market does not affected much by the pandemic.
Don't worry because economy is starting to resume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:43:04 PM

In my view, it is something that we should always be ready to do if we are comfortable. I like doing trading a lot and is one of the reasons how I can generate consistent revenue. I feel good with FreshForex broker, as using their low spreads, fast execution of trades and over 130 instruments to pick from. I love the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too, which helps a lot.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:49:25 PM

In my view, it is something that we should always be ready to do if we are comfortable. I like doing trading a lot and is one of the reasons how I can generate consistent revenue. I feel good with FreshForex broker, as using their low spreads, fast execution of trades and over 130 instruments to pick from. I love the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too, which helps a lot.
Here very simple rule apply if you can afford to lost then you can keep trading without any fear and problem because you know how to handle things but just follow your own strategy and never allow others to interference in your matters as this can help you a lot keep eye on market and around activities which also help you a lot.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:51:12 PM

In principle, I did not stop trading, because the broker Amarkets offered very good conditions during a pandemic.

thats nice . good for you because you didnt stop for a while because if you did you may not be able to see that nice offer while most traders did stop temporarily trading due to limited or lack of funds , the traders were got affected by the pandemic. 

speaking of pandemic , economy right now is starting to resume and pandemic free . coins were also spotted recovering , i think this is now a sign or a good time to come back again on the trading scene .
It's always a time to trade if you know how to trade! Normal businesses maybe affected strongly by the pandemic, however, the cryptocurrency market isn't affected that much. This market just doesn't work that way. The value of different coins fluctuate constantly and regularly based on their own projects' development. A good trader will ride the wave to jump in and jump out to earn profit based off the fluctuations.
Yeah, any time we can trade we can get good income at any time from trading. This virus cannot affect the crypto but because people are afraid of it so they avoid all kinds of activists and it made the price down. But we still have a chance to buy some coins to later on trade for the long term. Trading is all about confident so no need to worry about this pandemic just keep trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:37:35 AM

Some days I have seen price movements in the market some altcoins have moved again to raise their prices higher, whether the market price movements especially for altcoin have started to improve

Partial movement doesn't indicates that market is coming back because like what we have now?the prices goes up today but
falls down in an hour or the next day,is this what we you called getting back to trading?
and also If you are skilled traders there are no place for you to stop.

, because some traders of course still have a lot of trauma to return to trade, because there may be a lot of losses from a number of traders who have experienced a very deep decline,
Because those traders are stupid enough to just invest in currency they don't really knew or in market that they have
 no great experiences.
and for example we did not return to start trading, when else can our losses recover soon, I ask for advice and opinions with the big traders here?
actually Big traders will not go down here just to answer your question,but at least some good traders that making small
 profit can make some comments.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:15:09 AM

I guess it is perfect timing to renew our businesses and im sure it's working because according to the latest news it's all about New Normal ,so it has a blessing to all investors and I think  we feel good and smell fresh air .
Its a great start for us to renew our trades and make a comeback in trading. I think its a good time to trade since the market is slightly stable right now. A good trader make some money even its a green or red. They find a way to make money and make analysis of their own to create a entry and exit points to gain money.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 04:09:41 PM

I guess it is perfect timing to renew our businesses and im sure it's working because according to the latest news it's all about New Normal ,so it has a blessing to all investors and I think  we feel good and smell fresh air .
Its a great start for us to renew our trades and make a comeback in trading. I think its a good time to trade since the market is slightly stable right now. A good trader make some money even its a green or red. They find a way to make money and make analysis of their own to create a entry and exit points to gain money.
Every time is good for cryptocurrency trading but that words are not applicable for all traders. However, it too early to know if the market is stable because the market is in manipulation realms and it can pose any momentum. Besides, it believes the thousands of BTC and some altcoin which was accumulated today were shown on whales accumulation was the reason behind this stable market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: