Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clarification statement of BigBang Core  (Read 145 times)
BigBangCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 08:19:06 AM

What happened:
A user posted a post which said the project we have is scam on January 8 in Bitcoin talk. Because he did not get payment for his GPU mining. However, we are banned the GPU mining in that period。 Recently, he came up that he will delete the post only getting 0.5 BTC payment.
This request is irrational. And this behavior is inconsistent with the company consistent adherence to the principles of openness and fairness, which seriously damages the image of the project and company.

Here is the link with his post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215699.msg53558917#msg53558917

The screenshot of asking 0.5 btc:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13W7O6CxVDqMeOUjwLbIxM3Zg8AlK7fPM

For the post about scam, we made the following reply:

1.The project prohibited GPU mining in that time, but user continues to use GPU mining, which results in no payment.

2.The unknown computing power mentioned by the user does not belong to the project side.

Details: No one can mine 90% in our mining pool. For the unknown hashrate, which is around 80%-85%, most of them comes from the early investment of the consortium and the business investors. It has a small part comes from community. Because the consortium needs the BBC coins to invest in their subnet ecology, and the business investors needs to prepare their own sub-chain. All the preparations are made for EDPoS, which can see in the white paper: https://www.bigbangcore.com/whitepaper/BigBang_Technical_WhitePaper_EN.pdf
The remaining hash rate (15%-20%) is the official pool and external mines pool.

3.For the hashrate contract in Coin-bank, the contract is performance of our marketing strategy that attracts users and allows users to obtain higher profits. It used the community hashrate without FPGA / ASIC mining machine.

4.For KYC, we use this measure to maintain the ecology of the mining pool, and it was implemented with the consent of most miners.

5.The user was moved out of the group because he did personal attack to our administrators,
The screenshot of personal attacks:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AX_YXCq-u23tGUFvSOVPNIPRJ3a1fllT

Announcement: We previously prohibited GPU mining, but by considering to have a better development, the project decided to re-open GPU mining in the next updated version, and strive to build a stable development platform, We also welcome everyone to participate in community construction, to re-enable the Internet of Things together and build a business ecosystem of massive trusted data。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 09:26:54 AM

Hi OP, I’m not envolved with your project and I am acting as an observer.
I’ve spent a lot of time reading through all your posts and threads you’ve been involved in , and unfortunately your project appears very untrustworthy.
Acting as a complete unbiased observer, could you help to clarify a few points , this may well help you gain some trust .
1. Your screenshot does not mention anything about a member asking for 0.5BTC. Perhaps you have put the wrong screenshot in your post ?
2. Why have you not replied to this scam allegation for 4 months ?
3. KYC seems to be introduced at a later date - why ? And you mention it was implemented with the consent of most miners . This is a very ambiguous word , could you give exact figures please.
4. Why are you now allowing GPU mining now ? If you had allowed it before , then this allegation would never have appeared ?
In the interest of openness and fairness, could you reply to my points.
Many thanks
cryptonett

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:54:57 AM

Hi BigBangCore,

Being a BBC miner, i must admit that BBC it's one of the profitable mining project that i've experience on PoW, and i've switched to edpos since PoW no longer profitable to me.

And i also must stressed that it's kinda troublesome of KYC process in order to enable to mine BBC later on, which i must suggest to authority to reconsider to take down such KYC step, but to be fair to authority, i'm sure you shd do all the measurement to stop GPU if it's the rules company set, which we respect on that, and will obey the rules. 

I dont know if this gentlement, reborn used GPU before or after the announcement made, but if company it's trying to compesate the coins that he mined with certain conditions, which i think it's fairly did and surely it's one of the solutions he can consider. But asking for 0.5BTC it's merely holding other ransom and this is something really unacceptable, as i can see BBC do have the intention to resolve the issue, win-win.

Anyway, i'm writing this reply just to stand my point of view, not to start any argument, as i still have confident BBC will soar in future looking at the projects and IoT application to some corporate.

All the best!
BigBangCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:29:41 PM

I’ve spent a lot of time reading through all your posts and threads you’ve been involved in , and unfortunately your project appears very untrustworthy.
Acting as a complete unbiased observer, could you help to clarify a few points , this may well help you gain some trust .
1. Your screenshot does not mention anything about a member asking for 0.5BTC. Perhaps you have put the wrong screenshot in your post ?
3. KYC seems to be introduced at a later date - why ? And you mention it was implemented with the consent of most miners . This is a very ambiguous word , could you give exact figures please.
4. Why are you now allowing GPU mining now ? If you had allowed it before , then this allegation would never have appeared ?
Many thanks

1. Do you scroll down the screenshot? You can see he asked that in the below
2. We had a officail annocement before, which not let the users take seriously
here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5216518.msg53571912#msg53571912
3. For the KYC, we decided this becase the most users in the community asked it. You can go to our community to look through.
4. In the beginning, the GPU mining damage the ecology of our offical pool, so we banned to avoid the whole project went to collapse. But during those months, our devs developed and started the EDPOS, the whole project can have a stable development. We think we can protect our project.

Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:53:18 PM

Many thanks

1. Do you scroll down the screenshot? You can see he asked that in the below
2. We had a officail annocement before, which not let the users take seriously
here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5216518.msg53571912#msg53571912
3. For the KYC, we decided this becase the most users in the community asked it. You can go to our community to look through.
4. In the beginning, the GPU mining damage the ecology of our offical pool, so we banned to avoid the whole project went to collapse. But during those months, our devs developed and started the EDPOS, the whole project can have a stable development. We think we can protect our project.

Hi OP, many thanks for your reply .
1. First I’d like to apologise for not scrolling down in the screenshot - I didn’t realise it was more than 1 page .
2. Your link doesn’t work , could you fix this please ?
3. Still unsure about why KYC was implemented , Im not sure why anyone would want KYC - but each to their own.
4. Seems like a genuine business choice.
Again Thankyou for replying and I certainly feel a lot more confidence in your project .
rayray88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:42:31 PM

An official Ransom of 0.5 BTC? This is ridiculous!!!

I have personally done the KYC too. It stated clearly cannot be mined with GPU, thats the reason I mined with my CPU following the rules. This is a genuine project, good future. I am voting the EDPos now!

Hope BigBangCore continue to grow steadily ~  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: