Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making A Difference Through Bitcoin.  (Read 290 times)
Engels57 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 09:36:28 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

Hello, My name is Chiratidzo Chuchu.

I am the founder of the initiative Thusano.

https://www.thusano.net

I reaching out to each of you for your support. Recently I started a Make A Food Box For Vulnerable Families, who have have been directly or indirectly impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19. 31 Food Boxes have been given out in April 2020 and the target is to support the same families in May 2020. Currently have been able to raise funding for 11 Boxes. To support the same families there is need for 20 more boxes.

Each box contains 10KG Mealie meal, 2 litres cooking oil, 1KG Soya Chunks, 1KG Sugar Beans, 2KG Sugar & 1 KG Salt. https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIeDLAlfEg/.

To get an overview do visit https://www.thusano.net facebook.com/thusanoin to give an overview.

Currently to be able to support the same number of families as was done in April 2020 there is need of $500 which is about 0.056BTC as per current BTC/USD rate. Each box costs $24 and for the remaining 20 families the total is $480 and remaining covers masks and gloves and fuel for the car to be able to distribute the boxes. Target is to be able to distribute these boxes Saturday 30 May and Sunday 31 May.

The vision and target is to support about 150 families with a food box for the next 3 months as they try to adjust to the knew normal imposed by the COVID-19 outbreak. This implies 150 families x $24/food box x 3 months total amount is $USD 10 800 which is about 1.21BTC as per current USD/BTC rate.

During the same 3 months my target is to setup an agro-based social entreprise which would then support the program there after and not focusing on depending on donation mainly. The agro-based enterprise would focus on irrigation supported farming and livestock production and developing community gardens. The initial capital required is $USD110 000 about 12.3BTC. Partnerships are welcome and more details can be provided upon request.

Every amount would be well accounted for with respective expenditures shared with respectively and periodic updates would be provided.

Thusano means Giving A Help Hand. I believe we can be the positive difference and hope during these trying times.

Donations can be done through https://www.thusano.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 10:04:39 PM

Engels57, it was hard for me to deny your request in PM and since you made it public now, I will suggest you to bring at least two vouch from some reputed members in here.

2. Positive vouch from at least two other forum members who are at-least Sr. Member and above with very good forum reputation.

I will also request the users who are very good at investigating, please investigate the information provided and let me know in here or in PM about what you think. If we find enough support from the community then we may reconsider this application from Engels57.

Cheers,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:50:33 PM

Engels57, it was hard for me to deny your request in PM and since you made it public now, I will suggest you to bring at least two vouch from some reputed members in here.

2. Positive vouch from at least two other forum members who are at-least Sr. Member and above with very good forum reputation.

I will also request the users who are very good at investigating, please investigate the information provided and let me know in here or in PM about what you think. If we find enough support from the community then we may reconsider this application from Engels57.

Cheers,

Royse777, I do clearly understand. There is need for checks and balances to avoid abuse of a good initiative the you have. As you know I am a newbie and I don't have anyone to approach directly to come and give a positive vouch though I am open to questions and request of details that can help shade more light and transparency.

To those with questions feel free to post here. I would be happy to answer. As to build the merit and trust of the initiative we could focus to distribute 20 of the 31 boxes. At the moment I have been able to raise for 11 boxes and to get 20 boxes there is need for 9 boxes. The 20 boxes would be given to 20 families who are close to where I stay. For the 9 boxes total amount would be $216 that is about 0.025BTC. As I give out these I would get a picture of the beneficiaries with a white paper with username + current date + covid. Though I would have to block out the faces. The unblocked faces would be share on the social media platforms that shares details on the initiative. Through this I hope to give merit of the initiative.

Currently I registered with GoURL https://gourl.io/ and connected to the website and support the initiative. GoURL process the BTC payment and then send to my BTC wallet. I would then convert BTC to Paypal and i would be able to get the funds through my bank and make the respective payments. I am open to suggests on how best to get from BTC to cash at hand to use for the initiative

As today is #GivingTuesday I am reaching out to anyone who feels the drive to make a difference for the 9 families for me to get to a total of 20 boxes to give to 20 families such that I can be able to meet the requirement for the initiative to get further support.

Cheers to all for now and I look forward to a successful #GivingTuesday.
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 02:12:59 PM

Hi OP,
I think what you’re doing is fantastic and really hope you get funding for your project from as many sources as possible . As Royse777 is always very busy , would it be alright if I ask you a few questions ? I’ve had a good look at your project at it appears VERY genuine.
1. How long ago did you set up Thusano ?
2. How did you find out about bitcoin, bitcointalk.org and this covid 19 project ?
Please don’t be offended by my questions and as I say your project looks amazing and you seem to be very passionate about it .
Many thanks
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 03:11:35 PM

OP, just tell us where you buy the groceries, and we can donate to the store for credit. 

It will reduce the need to trust you, and get you more donations.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:22:32 PM

Hi OP,
I think what you’re doing is fantastic and really hope you get funding for your project from as many sources as possible . As Royse777 is always very busy , would it be alright if I ask you a few questions ? I’ve had a good look at your project at it appears VERY genuine.
2. How did you find out about bitcoin, bitcointalk.org and this covid 19 project ?
Please don’t be offended by my questions and as I say your project looks amazing and you seem to be very passionate about it .
Many thanks

Hello Mbitr

No offense taken. I am glad to answer your questions.

1. How long ago did you setup Thusano
Thusano is something I have had in mind for many years with trying to help people. Thusano is a word i was taught in 2000 when I was helped by a stranger whilst I was stranded trying to get transport to go to my boarding school from my home. During those days there was a major shortage of fuel country wide. When I arrived at my school I offered to pay the truck driver and he said to me "Thusano young boy. Always help those in need and the world would be a better place". He then told Thusano means giving a helping hand. Since then I have carried it as a philosophy in life.

In 2016 I moved from teaching sector to tourism sector and I was in the area of wildlife conservation trying to address human wildlife conflict through tourism and I setup Thusano's website https://www.thusano.net and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thusanoin with the instagram https://www.instagram.com/thusanoin. The idea was just to use these platform to try and raise awarenes towards climate change and wildlife conservations. So when the pandemic hit the world and my country went on lockdown end of March 2020 alot of people who depended on selling thing like vegetables and doing craftsmen work could no longer go make a living to support the families. So on one day during first week of April was getting food supplies for the family and I met a little girl about 10 years outside the supermarket who came up to me and asked if I could help even the little I can for her to take home for they have had nothing to eat. I did help her but my budget was tired up so i was able to share but $USD5. As I went home it stayed on my mind think about that situation. about 3 days later I decided to reach out to family and friends with the hope to raise funds to help the vulnerable families. I redid my website and started using social media to reach out to people for help. Between 13 April and 1st of May I was able to help 31 families though the target is to help 150 families. I am far below my target. And now May is about to come to an end I can't help the same number of people and this is why I am reaching out for support.

So generally I had heard about bitcoin a few years ago but never had interest. Then about 2 weeks ago one of my friends who I met during my first time in Tanzania in 2016 as a volunteer. He wanted to donate but using cryptocurrency and the website was only processing paypal. So I then started reaching on how to accept cryptocurrency for donations and I came across GoURL https://gourl.io/. I registered and connected to the site. About 3 days later I received the first cryptocurrency donation from that friend. I hope this is secure me providing this address for you to see record of the donation. 172vRa7RoJWiawS4akm2kbkF9r9eq9rHME. There after I started looking into bitcoin and wanted to know more. My questions ranged from how is a bitcoin made and what is the ecosystem around the bitcoin like with a focus of making a positive difference. So I went on to the bitcoin website and checked under communities and came across bitcointalk. I just started reading and i immediately took note at the big pool to people with somewhat a common interest which was bitcoin but I still was looking for a thread that had something to do with how to receive donations through cryptocurrecy and under the project development section I came across covid 19 project.

I do hope this answers your questions and feel free to continue asking questions.

Cheers for now and I hope to hear from you soon.
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:30:08 PM

OP, just tell us where you buy the groceries, and we can donate to the store for credit. 

It will reduce the need to trust you, and get you more donations.  Smiley

Hello Vod

which is also an option though the challenge in Zimbabwe and in the town where I am the stores don't accept cryptocurrency and with online transactions if there are there are mobile transaction using the Zimbabwe dollar.

It is an option to consider though the challenge would be payment method. Let me look into it and would advise who best that can be possible.

Many thanks and I hope I have answered you. Feel free to ask questions
Mbitr
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1321

Bitcoin needs you!

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:40:36 PM

Hi OP,
Many thanks

Hello Mbitr

Thusano is something I have had in mind for many years with trying to help people. Thusano is a word i was taught in 2000 when I was helped by a stranger whilst I was stranded trying to get transport to go to my boarding school from my home. During those days there was a major shortage of fuel country wide. When I arrived at my school I offered to pay the truck driver and he said to me "Thusano young boy. Always help those in need and the world would be a better place". He then told Thusano means giving a helping hand. Since then I have carried it as a philosophy in life.

In 2016 I moved from teaching sector to tourism sector and I was in the area of wildlife conservation trying to address human wildlife conflict through tourism and I setup Thusano's website https://www.thusano.net and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thusanoin with the instagram https://www.instagram.com/thusanoin. The idea was just to use these platform to try and raise awarenes towards climate change and wildlife conservations. So when the pandemic hit the world and my country went on lockdown end of March 2020 alot of people who depended on selling thing like vegetables and doing craftsmen work could no longer go make a living to support the families. So on one day during first week of April was getting food supplies for the family and I met a little girl about 10 years outside the supermarket who came up to me and asked if I could help even the little I can for her to take home for they have had nothing to eat. I did help her but my budget was tired up so i was able to share but $USD5. As I went home it stayed on my mind think about that situation. about 3 days later I decided to reach out to family and friends with the hope to raise funds to help the vulnerable families. I redid my website and started using social media to reach out to people for help. Between 13 April and 1st of May I was able to help 31 families though the target is to help 150 families. I am far below my target. And now May is about to come to an end I can't help the same number of people and this is why I am reaching out for support.

So generally I had heard about bitcoin a few years ago but never had interest. Then about 2 weeks ago one of my friends who I met during my first time in Tanzania in 2016 as a volunteer. He wanted to donate but using cryptocurrency and the website was only processing paypal. So I then started reaching on how to accept cryptocurrency for donations and I came across GoURL https://gourl.io/. I registered and connected to the site. About 3 days later I received the first cryptocurrency donation from that friend. I hope this is secure me providing this address for you to see record of the donation. 172vRa7RoJWiawS4akm2kbkF9r9eq9rHME. There after I started looking into bitcoin and wanted to know more. My questions ranged from how is a bitcoin made and what is the ecosystem around the bitcoin like with a focus of making a positive difference. So I went on to the bitcoin website and checked under communities and came across bitcointalk. I just started reading and i immediately took note at the big pool to people with somewhat a common interest which was bitcoin but I still was looking for a thread that had something to do with how to receive donations through cryptocurrecy and under the project development section I came across covid 19 project.

I do hope this answers your questions and feel free to continue asking questions.

Hi , many thanks for your replies and as I say it’s a superb project that you’re envolved with and I sincerely hope you do get as much funding from as many sources as possible.
Thankyou again and apologies if I came across rude
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 04:01:44 PM

Hi OP,
Many thanks

Hello Mbitr

Hi , many thanks for your replies and as I say it’s a superb project that you’re envolved with and I sincerely hope you do get as much funding from as many sources as possible.
Thankyou again and apologies if I came across rude

Hi, there Mbitr

You are welcome and no need to apologize
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 05:47:40 PM

Hello Vod

which is also an option though the challenge in Zimbabwe and in the town where I am the stores don't accept cryptocurrency and with online transactions if there are there are mobile transaction using the Zimbabwe dollar.

Well then sending you crypto donations is useless.  There is no way for you to exchange it for local currency.

If there was, couldn't we just send the coin to the same service you use?

My point is, there is no need to waste resources on your virus protection and fuel when the grocery store can be paid directly. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:06:13 PM

Hello Vod

Well then sending you crypto donations is useless.  There is no way for you to exchange it for local currency.

If there was, couldn't we just send the coin to the same service you use?

My point is, there is no need to waste resources on your virus protection and fuel when the grocery store can be paid directly. 

Getting cryptocurrency is the same for me as getting paypal. The difference been I would in the case of cryptocurrency trade it to paypal and then be able to access the funds.

I do understand your point though the challenge at hand is the shops where I live don't have the online option for me to get services as you outline. if I lived in the capital city that approach could work to some extent.

Our shops have a multi currency system USD or SA Rand or ZWL. which you indicate when doing your shopping. Unfortunately at the moment I have to do it directly myself as i see this been away to be accountable and be able to deliver to those that are intended to receive the support.

If one wishes to support currently it is through paypal or via the GoUrl crypto payment option crypto could just also be sent directly to my wallet so I have found out and I dont need a go between such as GoUrl.

Always is a learning process as I am new to the world of crypto and also to doing such initiative.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 06:24:49 PM

crypto could just also be sent directly to my wallet so I have found out and I dont need a go between such as GoUrl.

No crypto should be sent to you directly.  If people want to help others, we can figure out a way.  You obviously are just interested in having the coin sent to you, and you could disappear at any time.

:/

Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:36:20 PM

crypto could just also be sent directly to my wallet so I have found out and I dont need a go between such as GoUrl.

No crypto should be sent to you directly.  If people want to help others, we can figure out a way.  You obviously are just interested in having the coin sent to you, and you could disappear at any time.

Its not about me getting cryptocurrency. It may have sounded that way. The goal at the end of the day is to support the vulnerable families. If you can send through via world remit your support it would also be greatly appreciated and I would be able to get the money to purchase the items for the food boxes.

As I said in one of my posts I am open minded and open to suggestions. I am not here to get people's hard earned money. I am just trying to help by reaching out. That is all.

Maybe my approach is wrong and it can be corrected. That been said what would be your suggestion if you were to support.

Option that allow one to receive funds from outside Zimbabwe are:

1. Bank transfer
2. Money remit services such as - Western Union, World remit and Moneygram
3. Paypal which would then be transferred to the bank.

Do share your thoughts 
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 10:11:05 PM

Engels57, when I was doing my quick investigation I had a positive feeling about your work, I then asked the community to do some investigation too in this thread. I have one user who has positive stand in it too, he PMed me explicitly.

I would like some more users to get involved in here and do some investigation of the contents, links you have provided. If this turns out good then still there are some others things that you will need to do from your side.

May be we can help you for 10 to 20 boxes. But, I would like you to spend the money upfront then provide a receipt of the items that you have purchased. The image has to be clear with your username+bitcoinTalk.org+current date written on it.

You also need to send us
- the image of the  individual items and in a piece of paper item name + quantity + your username + current date
- all items in one frame and in a piece of paper your username+bitcoinTalk.org+ current date.
I have seen your picture in social media so you will also need to send me a clear picture of yours with the items in the same frame. You can PM it to me.

We will then verify and will pay you the bill once you will finish the distribution.

Please visit the main topic and see how we have provided food supply for 20 families in Nigeria. We will go through similar process.

Of course we will talk to you about our budget and the items you are planning to provide. Our goal will be to provide essentials rather than luxury.

Cheers,
PS: This is my stand so far by the way. If everything turns out well still I will need my other partner to be on the same page. I still have not talk to her but since all these will be done in public in your case so I think it won't be hard for her.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:22:56 AM

Engels57, when I was doing my quick investigation I had a positive feeling about your work, I then asked the community to do some investigation too in this thread. I have one user who has positive stand in it too, he PMed me explicitly.

I would like some more users to get involved in here and do some investigation of the contents, links you have provided. If this turns out good then still there are some others things that you will need to do from your side.

May be we can help you for 10 to 20 boxes. But, I would like you to spend the money upfront then provide a receipt of the items that you have purchased. The image has to be clear with your username+bitcoinTalk.org+current date written on it.

You also need to send us
- the image of the  individual items and in a piece of paper item name + quantity + your username + current date
- all items in one frame and in a piece of paper your username+bitcoinTalk.org+ current date.
I have seen your picture in social media so you will also need to send me a clear picture of yours with the items in the same frame. You can PM it to me.

We will then verify and will pay you the bill once you will finish the distribution.

Please visit the main topic and see how we have provided food supply for 20 families in Nigeria. We will go through similar process.

Of course we will talk to you about our budget and the items you are planning to provide. Our goal will be to provide essentials rather than luxury.

Cheers,
PS: This is my stand so far by the way. If everything turns out well still I will need my other partner to be on the same page. I still have not talk to her but since all these will be done in public in your case so I think it won't be hard for her.

Royse777, Yes of course we wouldn't be looking at luxury items we would center on the essentials only. I understand your position and I would then wait to hear from you on the next step all this depending the final position of the the community.

PS:Regardless of the outcome, I just wanting you and the Project Covid19 Community at large what you are doing is amazing and please do continue with a vigilant eye as I have seen. It motivates people like me to keep on exploring better ways on how best to help those in need. It ain't easy to sit and start trying to reaching out to people to for help. Our world is full of kind hearted people and also greedy people. Do keep on spreading your kindness.

Good Day
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 04:18:35 AM

I would then wait to hear from you on the next step all this depending the final position of the the community.

You quoted the next step - go buy the supplies you need, send the info requested, and you'll be compensated.    Smiley

Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:03:29 AM

I would then wait to hear from you on the next step all this depending the final position of the the community.

You quoted the next step - go buy the supplies you need, send the info requested, and you'll be compensated.    Smiley

Hello Vod

I need to know how many boxes are to be compensated. This allows me to see how to move forward as it is the first time I am doing this kind of approach. Also I would need details on how the compensation is to be done.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 08:27:33 AM
Merited by Engels57 (1)

Hello Engels57,
I hope you are doing well. I already disapproved your appeal when you first approached to me. Then when I saw this topic, I wanted to give you another try. We really want to help genuine users/people. But when it comes to long distance and a user do not have much information available online - it gets defficult and it's was difficult for me and my partner too.

Few days ago, I decided to hire some private investigator who are expert in researching backgrounds based on the information one has available online. They are still with us and will help us to make sure that we are sending the aids to the right people. I am not telling that we all will be 100% accurate but our approach will be to ensure we are very close to currect.

On the basis of their votes, 75% was NO for you so, unfortunately we can not help you.

I wish good luck on your venture. When your mind is clear and your goal is set then no obstacles can stop you. Good luck buddy.

Cheers,

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Engels57 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:02:40 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (3)

Hello Engels57,
I hope you are doing well. I already disapproved your appeal when you first approached to me. Then when I saw this topic, I wanted to give you another try. We really want to help genuine users/people. But when it comes to long distance and a user do not have much information available online - it gets defficult and it's was difficult for me and my partner too.

Few days ago, I decided to hire some private investigator who are expert in researching backgrounds based on the information one has available online. They are still with us and will help us to make sure that we are sending the aids to the right people. I am not telling that we all will be 100% accurate but our approach will be to ensure we are very close to currect.

On the basis of their votes, 75% was NO for you so, unfortunately we can not help you.

I wish good luck on your venture. When your mind is clear and your goal is set then no obstacles can stop you. Good luck buddy.

Cheers,

Hello Royse777

I am doing well thank you and I hope you too. With respect I clearly understood and I know that it is difficult when you don't have enough information it is difficult.

I respect people's points and views and I could never move the moon to change that. Been a newbie it is understandable because it is the same reactions I do get from those who dont know me. Others have adopted a wait and see attitude whilst others have disapproved. It is a learning curve as I do the best I can.

I also do wish you and the COVID-19 Project community on the forum the best as you do the good work you are doing.

As an update to let you know I was waiting to see the outcome. So with this regard right now I would be going ahead with streamlining the little that I was able to raise in May 2020 and distribute.

True with a clear mind and set goals one can achieve the impossible.

Thank you once again to you and your team for considering to help. And do remember the doors on my side are always open.

Have a lovely weekend.

Cheers for now.  Smiley
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:25:52 PM

I wouldn't judge them to quickly of being a scam. I believe what the OP is trying to say that the stores in Africa don't have any kind of store credits and the crypto they receive as donations is converted to fiat where they'll be using in stores. This is a very common way on how crypto donations work and the one you are worrying right now is the transparency of how the crypto donations will proceed and I think the OP should have a better way of providing it by having some sort of system where you show all your costs, receipts as well as documentation of the food packs being distributed will be enough to make your project be trustworthy for others.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: