Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING bustabit and bustadice scripts [CHEAPEST] also SELL stake.com autopilo  (Read 120 times)
Toastiiiy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 10:45:54 PM

Hi all,

as the title mentions I am selling bustabit and bustadice scripts for a very cheap price.

Basics first:
This is still gambling. It is possible, although not likely (if you follow my advice) to lose money. All future updates included upon purchase. PM me for proof of the script working.

The bustabit scripts I am selling are these you know from bustabit buster but way cheaper as you will pay for the extended version which costs over 100$. I sell the full archive with tipps and support if needed just contact me via discord for more information.
The scripts from bustabit buster are working. I use some of them myself and make 10$ a day for doing nothing.

The price for this is 30$ in BTC only. Contact me via dicord (Testy#0199) for further information. I am also giving support on how to choose the script you are comfortable with and give you tipps on which settings are recommended.

Also I selling two private bustadice scripts which are very profitable. If you want proof video to gain fast profit message me and I will send you the videos. Support is also included on how you use the scripts the best.

Minimum balance for both are 10k bits to be sure. For bustabit recommended balance is 15k.

Price for each bustadice script is 30$ in BTC only.

Additional functions I implemented in the bustabit scripts is a notification sound if a bet is taken or successfull. Also on bustadice you can slow down the betting with a delay.

Coming to the stake autopilot and free coins method. The price for both is 20$ BTC only. You can gain a good amount of profit with this autopilot and the best is you can run it completly AFK. For further information dont hesitate and contact me.
The benefit of this is you dont need much balance to run it 5k balance is more than enough for this.

A little bonus if you buy both bustadice scripts I will give you a selection of scripts for free. So you can make your own strategy if you want and with this you get a good amount of knowledge and inspiration.

If anything is unclear please contact me on discord. I will answer all your questions and help setting everything up if you need help for this.

You may want to know why I am selling scripts under the "market" price? It is a simple answer. Most scripts are purely overpriced and I bought the bustabit buster scripts for over 200 from another person who claimed that he wrote it himself and what I got is the normal pack that is not even worth 50$. So I came to the conclusion to sell it for a much cheaper price so no one will fall into some trick again.
The bustadice script was coded by myself and you can really make 10k bits in one day. Thats the reason why these scripts are more expensive. Because I took more effort in making them.

All I want is selling scripts to a fair price. And not the overpriced shit some others will advertising.

DISCORD: Testy#0199

I will send you everything if the payment has 1 confirmation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: