Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the new cryptocurrency worth buying  (Read 1630 times)
fridrix21

Activity: 181
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:18:11 AM

Of course! In general, I think that you need to forget about old cryptocurrencies, since they are no longer very interesting to large investors, now all attention is only on promising new coins!
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:25:46 AM

I think if you plan to invest with bitcoin, it should be in the times that btc would fall its price or decrease into a huge percentage so that you can buy more and more coins of it and invest even for a long term, it is surely bitcoin can give your a good profit in the long run whenever its price goes up.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:07:17 AM

Of course yes, but I do not advise investing in cryptocurrency companies that simply conduct ICOs, because most likely you will simply lose your money on investing in such companies, therefore I advise investing in cryptocurrency companies that conduct IEO on the most top cryptocurrency exchanges such as binance, huobi, okex.

Absolutely agree here,,, just forget the company if they do ICOs, I bet you for every ICO there are 10 companies doing the same thing but do not need ICOs. I believe now firms need to only raise money AFTER they have a successful product/business,,,, and they need to expand. Even so, ICO models are just so risky to even think about it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:27:50 AM

bitcoin still hold the top coin with lesser risk of scam and hack, at the moment in the stage of bear/bull market it stay to have the best ROI, so its arguable enticing and attractive to investors but we know at such a price the return from recent investment can not be as high with most low price altcoins. It might be difficult for low fund investors to take certain risk but decision on altcoin is more rewarding now. Any choice of coin will demand a use case that can generate the volume and have idea that cant be immediately replicated in the space.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:00:34 AM

investing in new coins mean we must accept the risk that may occur . its really risky and possibility to get profits has same possibility to get loss. need time to see its price growth smoothly not only pump and dump like another coins. natural or organic growth more important and health than we see price rise and drop extremely in short time.
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 12:19:01 PM

Investing in new cryptocurrencies is very risky, you can lose capital if you don't check and choose properly. If you want to invest in a new currency cryptocurrency, take the help of an expert, If you do not have the support of an expert then find the old reliable coin bottom and invest in the long term.
even with research, the risk is still there. in the investment world, risk will never disappear. even though you feel it's worth it, but try to understand more deeply, and examine all the concepts and the team. some new projects are very difficult to estimate whether the project is a scam or not.
Investing in new cryptocurrency is a very risky thing but in the past, people have benefited by investing in various cryptography projects, many people become optimistic after hearing from them and jump on any project. Even after proper screening, scams are often the order of the day, so newcomers are asked to skip new projects and invest in old coins.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:55:37 PM

Good thing you have a friend who has good foresight. that is a skill only a few have. Well, you got a good return during his first advice so I think following him the second would be profitable also. Might be he sees something in the coin he is recommending to you now. If you have money that you can afford to lose, why not try. Who know the suggested coin would pump.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:12:09 PM

Worth it if we can sort it out because now almost 80% of existing projects still have the potential to fail when they are developing, the interest of the cryptocurrency community is currently difficult to guess so I can say it's better if our analysis is not ripe, suitable to take Bitcoin as the main preference to invest
I think that even 90 percent of those projects that are existing on the market now will fail for 3-4 years and then we will see how the market will become cleaner from scammers and it will develop faster than now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
roman100

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:18:45 PM

There is a chance that the value of bitcoin could spike again in the near future, and those who buy when it is at its current value could stand to turn a profit. Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:53:34 PM

not all new cryptoqurremncy can give you as much profit or the same as your luck after buying cheap BTC and selling it at high prices at that time. you need to remember that investing has risks to each other, if you want to invest it is better enough with just the top coins. at least to minimize your risk of loss.

bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:58:02 PM

I will follow the advice of friend,it is good if we have friends who exchange ideas about cryto and do research together on new projects so that the selected investment can be profitable  in the near future or long term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:18:43 PM

Investing in new cryptocurrencies is currently a risky business. In the past, investing in new cryptocurrency would have been more profitable in many cases, and many have made huge profits by investing in the new cryptocurrency. But at the present time, that situation is completely different. Most new cryptocurrencies tend to fall in value as they enter the market, and in many cases fall below the ICO/IEO price. The last two years have seen very few new cryptocurrencies that have been able to grow while retaining their value once they come to the market. So if you are well versed in the project and are able to analyze its growth prospects well, you can invest in new cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, investing in top quality cryptocurrencies is better than investing in new cryptocurrencies.

Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:24:36 PM

Check out the project yourself, do your own personal research about the project, check their team and partners, by doing that, you can determine if the project is worth investing in or not because investing in any cryptocurrency project currently should be done after doing thorough research, if not losing funds in sure.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 08:03:16 PM

With the development of the economy, BTC is now gaining more and more attention, and it is not disappointed by the people who chose it. From being questioned at the beginning, to a large number of people investing now, it has become a popular investment product. I first learned that BTC was recommended to me by my friend W (who was the administrator of the Monetary Authority) at that time, and let me also invest, but I thought it was a hype May be cheated (this has become a big pity for me). Later, I started investing in 2013, when I bought 100 BTC and sold it at the price of 16,000 in 2017. Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?

Now this is a very dangerous thing to do. Here you are comparing the new coin with Bitcoin, and you are expecting the same sort of returns from the new cryptocurrency. Now that's what I would call wrong expectations. Bitcoin was unique and it was the original cryptocurrency. None of the altcoins can match Bitcoin in that regard. Many of the newer coins are created by the promoters, hoping that they will replicate the success of Bitcoin.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 11:52:49 PM

With the development of the economy, BTC is now gaining more and more attention, and it is not disappointed by the people who chose it. From being questioned at the beginning, to a large number of people investing now, it has become a popular investment product. I first learned that BTC was recommended to me by my friend W (who was the administrator of the Monetary Authority) at that time, and let me also invest, but I thought it was a hype May be cheated (this has become a big pity for me). Later, I started investing in 2013, when I bought 100 BTC and sold it at the price of 16,000 in 2017. Now my friend W has recommended a new cryptocurrency to me. Should I invest?
You friend won't suggest you a bad project. As history prediction your friend has some experience. But even though do your research based on your knowledge. Can you tell me new name, I could research on it. Although whatever your friend suggested, same situation can't be creat as created with Bitcoin.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:35:58 AM

I will follow the advice of friend,it is good if we have friends who exchange ideas about cryto and do research together on new projects so that the selected investment can be profitable  in the near future or long term
Oh! That was nice! Having a companion in dealing with this stuff can give less pressure on everything you do since you both envourage each other to become better investors. It is a nice feeling that you are helping each other on picking the right coin and earn profits together at the same time. If you lose theb the other one most probably will lose too, but at least you're not alone. I mean you got a friend who can share with the burden that you feel — a friend who can give you relief. I wish I also had one Cheesy.
_JamesBond_ (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 03:49:29 AM

You friend won't suggest you a bad project. As history prediction your friend has some experience. But even though do your research based on your knowledge. Can you tell me new name, I could research on it. Although whatever your friend suggested, same situation can't be creat as created with Bitcoin.

Ok,the new cryptocurrency is called VVT, and we can keep talking if you're interested
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 11:45:25 AM

Hello everyone. I would say that there is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. I would say, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solutions
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 11:46:13 AM

Hello everyone. I would say that there is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. I would say, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solutions

Hmm, I agree that there are many aspects that matter. And I am not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear your views
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 11:46:42 AM

Hmm, I agree that there are many aspects that matter. And I am not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear your views

Basically, mine is the pretty complex - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive solutions. After the niche is chosen, I have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, opportunities and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: