Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American society has gone completely nuts.  (Read 261 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:18:00 AM

a women calls the police because she has been threathend by a black man,

but the joke is she then got punished, because they accused her of calling the police based on race and not based on the threat.

even the mainstream media is attacking that women, american elites have gone completely nuts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/nyregion/amy-cooper-dog-central-park.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

this means you can now freely threathen white women, in the usa, and they can't sanction that behavior.

there are multiple possible cases here

A: the black man didn't threthened her and was just bird watching and the women just invented the threthening

or

B: the mainstream media started blaming accusing the women completely ignoring that it wasn't about skincolor but about the threats.

either way this is another milestone of lowering of the american society. america will not be able to lead the world if its so broken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:45:51 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

about the threats

What threats? She was the one threatening to call 911 and did so, putting the man in danger given how police tends to overreact in such cases. And she made it clear that she knew what she was doing.

All because he asked her to leash the dog, which she is supposed to do in public places. Not a particularly suitable poster girl for oppressed white women and whatever anti-American rant you got going here.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:13:29 AM

about the threats

What threats? She was the one threatening to call 911 and did so, putting the man in danger given how police tends to overreact in such cases. And she made it clear that she knew what she was doing.

All because he asked her to leash the dog, which she is supposed to do in public places. Not a particularly suitable poster girl for oppressed white women and whatever anti-American rant you got going here.

first of all i don't read cnn, or nytimes those belong into the trash bin.

but from the headline i read that she called the police because of being threathened that has nothing to do with race.

acussing based on that of racism is completely nuts. and shows how broken the usa is. the crazy society instantly is playing the race card because of her being not black

in 20 years usa will be a broken society much more, because of stuff like this.

asking to leash a dog is not a threat so there is more to this or the women is making stuff up.

if she would have been a black women she would have been protected by the police if the man has indeed threathened her with violence,
or she would have been rightwise punished for making things up.

there is a big difference calling for help based on threats, or calling for help based on race.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:25:34 AM

first of all i don't read cnn, or nytimes those belong into the trash bin.

but from the headline i read that she called the police because of being threathened that has nothing to do with race.

Here's the original tweet and video: https://twitter.com/melodyMcooper/status/1264965252866641920

asking to leash a dog is not a threat so there is more to this or the women is making stuff up.

She made it up. Watch the video. She's hysterical (and not in a funny way). Look at the poor dog being strangled by her... now that's a proper crime right there.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:29:30 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 02:45:33 AM by KingScorpio

ah jeah i read that fully now, she actually tried to use his blackness to enforce her dominance to have her dog the way she wanted.

but she still wasn't racist though, she simply used the race of the black person, and the public suspicion on black people to win her argument, and force the black man to accept dogs running around unleashed.

that has nothing to do with racism, it was simply a trial to threathen the man based on the black skincolor the police did everything right.

that women was abusive not racist. she was not angry because the man was black but because he told her how to deal with her dog.

in a society like the usa with its crazy gun freedoms, the margin between a threat and killing someone is highly thin, this will become even worse once chaos breaks out.

usa is still going nuts therefore,

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:01:29 AM

^^^ But unless we are there, we don't really know all the details.

The crazy part of the USA is, all those people who are protesting the lockdowns by marching on their local government, should be taking their government people to court in a jury trial that requires proof that Covid is a viable pandemic. If they did this, not only would they get the info they needed to make an informed decision about locking down, but they could sue their officials for not following the constitutions and amendments.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:39:30 PM

The crazy part of the USA is, all those people who are protesting the lockdowns by marching on their local government, should be taking their government people to court in a jury trial that requires proof that Covid is a viable pandemic. If they did this, not only would they get the info they needed to make an informed decision about locking down, but they could sue their officials for not following the constitutions and amendments.

Cool

the problem about that is that it doesn't matter what the government does, someone will always be somehow pissed of.

in germany we call it destructive tensioning,

an oppositional democratic party first blames government for too many corona death and not doing anything and as soon as the government does something the same party then blames government for being too oppressive.

the usa is in its core basically that way, it enforces crazy legislation on all kinds of stuff while at the same time it is forcing foreign governents to not have any legislation ending ultimately in chaos in the name of liberalism.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:55:29 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 05:19:56 PM by BADecker

Cool

the problem about that is that it doesn't matter what the government does, someone will always be somehow pissed of.

in germany we call it destructive tensioning,

an oppositional democratic party first blames government for too many corona death and not doing anything and as soon as the government does something the same party then blames government for being too oppressive.

the usa is in its core basically that way, it enforces crazy legislation on all kinds of stuff while at the same time it is forcing foreign governents to not have any legislation ending ultimately in chaos in the name of liberalism.

While it seems just like you have said it, here is where you are wrong. The Bundy's used only a small percent of the power they have available in the law.

Read about the Bundy Standoff at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff. When they were finally captured, and the standoff was over, they spent 2 years going through the courts. Guess what happened in the courts? The juries freed them from everything. No charges stood by the time they were done. Trouble is, as I said, they didn't know much of the way they could have reduced the thing to a few months rather than 2 years of litigation.

Do you remember that Bible passage in Hosea 4:6?:
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children."

Certainly the Bible passage pertains to God and His law. But it also pertains to USA law. The reason jury trial is in two Amendments is, it was around before the USA existed as a nation. It was around from British law.

Then, Amendment 9 says that we still have all the rights that are not given to us in the Constitution. This means that even if the jury Amendments (6 & 7) were taken away, we would still have the right to trial by jury, because that right was there before the Constitution seemed to confer that right on us.

But you don't see even one person who has been accosted by law enforcement for not obeying a pandemic directive, taking the law enforcement people and the governor to court in jury trial to get the reason for the pandemic proven right or wrong... and a whole lot of other things, as well.

You might ask if I have gone to court by jury. I haven't. But I haven't been accosted. When I have been harmed by government, I will be taking them to court. And, it is available to everyone to do. But you don't do things that you don't know you can do, except by accident.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:38:31 PM

This situation highlights cancel culture so much in the U.S. because the lady in the video has had her name released to the point she was trending on Twitter with upwards of 250k tweets with people celebrating her being fired and calling for her death.

The video started after the women was upset so we are missing context of what happened prior. But according to the black man in the video by his own accord, he claimed that he asked her to leash his dog but she refused. He then apparently insinuated poisoning her dog by saying the dog "would not like what he had" (paraphrasing here) and pulled out treats from his pocket and attempted to lure the dog in. The guy didn't even have a dog yet was carrying around dog treats for what reason? And why would he insinuate trying to harm the dog? That's a certainly a threat and that would have anyone upset and that would make the 911 call somewhat valid. If someone insinuated poisoning your dog, that could make someone fear for their own well being.

I don't agree with her calling the cops reporting an "African American man", I think it was said out of anger to 911 dispatch. I don't think the women was racist, I think she was having a bad moment that got filmed and was used as race bait by the media. It turns out that she was a liberal who made campaign contributions to Barrack Obama (source). Not quite the KKK robe wearing white supremacist people would think. Far left progressives have made sure this women's life was ruined over something where both parties were instigators. She was fired from her job, is receiving death threats, had to give up her dog that she had for years, and will probably be harassed for years unable to find any sort of unemployment.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:41:32 AM

The HighWire with Del Bigtree
170K subscribers
CURE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM
The #1 reason why we are not on “Team Corona-phobia.

CURE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGk-cp-s8x8

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 01:40:19 AM

This situation highlights cancel culture so much in the U.S. because the lady in the video has had her name released to the point she was trending on Twitter with upwards of 250k tweets with people celebrating her being fired and calling for her death.

I agree that she didn't deserve to be fired, let alone the death threats. She did deserve to lose the dog, or rather the dog deserves a better home.

The video started after the women was upset so we are missing context of what happened prior. But according to the black man in the video by his own accord, he claimed that he asked her to leash his dog but she refused. He then apparently insinuated poisoning her dog by saying the dog "would not like what he had" (paraphrasing here) and pulled out treats from his pocket and attempted to lure the dog in. The guy didn't even have a dog yet was carrying around dog treats for what reason? And why would he insinuate trying to harm the dog? That's a certainly a threat and that would have anyone upset and that would make the 911 call somewhat valid. If someone insinuated poisoning your dog, that could make someone fear for their own well being.

He didn't threaten the dog nor her. He tried to lure the dog so that she would have to leash it. Apparently he's a known bird watcher and loose dogs are a persistent problem there. His story makes more sense than a woman who is presumably threatened but then aggressively approaches the man when he starts filming. Why wouldn't she retreat and make the call at a safe distance if there was any danger to her or the dog? The video BTW shows that the dog's well-being was not her priority by any means.

https://www.facebook.com/christian.cooper1/videos/10158742130625229/

Maybe she was having a bad day, shit happens. That doesn't excuse putting another person in danger when deescalation was clearly an option.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 06:51:20 AM

cuomo blames nursing homes after they started executed his orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It2YYOWk5dA

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:01:55 AM

I agree that she didn't deserve to be fired, let alone the death threats. She did deserve to lose the dog, or rather the dog deserves a better home.

Honestly don't think she deserved to lose the dog. She was dragging the dog by the collar because she didn't have it leashed to presumably get it away from the man that was trying to lure the dog in. Now, partly this is her fault because she didn't have a leash in the first place, so that's on her. I'll also say she probably did it in the worst way possible. But it most likely was because she was extremely emotional and probably wasn't used to confrontation.

I want to be clear in saying again that I'm not excuse her actions, because it deserves criticism. But the online media mob has literally destroyed this women's life for one mistake where fault lies in both parties.

He didn't threaten the dog nor her. He tried to lure the dog so that she would have to leash it. Apparently he's a known bird watcher and loose dogs are a persistent problem there. His story makes more sense than a woman who is presumably threatened but then aggressively approaches the man when he starts filming. Why wouldn't she retreat and make the call at a safe distance if there was any danger to her or the dog? The video BTW shows that the dog's well-being was not her priority by any means.

https://www.facebook.com/christian.cooper1/videos/10158742130625229/

Maybe she was having a bad day, shit happens. That doesn't excuse putting another person in danger when deescalation was clearly an option.

Allegedly he said that the dog would not like what he had and began trying to lure out the dog. That sort of insinuation makes it sound like he was trying to harm the dog, which is plausible considering the fact he told her to leash the dog in the first place. One could assume he had a problem with them or just didn't like them. Regardless though, the insinuation of harming her dog is not okay and can potentially explain why triggered her to call police.

The video BTW shows that the dog's well-being was not her priority by any means.

Yeah I don't think she did a good job handling the situation because it stemmed from not having a leash. But she was pulling on the dog color frantically to make sure the dog didn't get loose and run towards the guy. She was grabbing the dog and moving around. Shitty situation and bad look.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:23:02 AM

but the joke is she then got punished, because they accused her of calling the police based on race and not based on the threat.

even the mainstream media is attacking that women, american elites have gone completely nuts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/nyregion/amy-cooper-dog-central-park.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

this means you can now freely threathen white women, in the usa, and they can't sanction that behavior.

A: the black man didn't threthened her and was just bird watching and the women just invented the threthening

or

B: the mainstream media started blaming accusing the women completely ignoring that it wasn't about skincolor but about the threats.

either way this is another milestone of lowering of the american society. america will not be able to lead the world if its so broken.

I cannot see the point right here.
Do you mean that the woman wrongly accused that she called the police?
If the guy was a handsome guy with green eyes would she do the same - will she feel that she is in threat again?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:05:05 AM

or

I cannot see the point right here.
Do you mean that the woman wrongly accused that she called the police?
If the guy was a handsome guy with green eyes would she do the same - will she feel that she is in threat again?

nah the women tried to scare the black man based on his blackness, and that the police automatically always sides with a withe women, during christian slavery black man often broke out and raped a white women, to escape slavery they tried to impregnate the white women before being killed by the police.

thats why american police has a history of automatically siding with white women when they cry out regarding a black person.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:09:37 PM

Our American society has always been completely nuts.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:52:49 PM

Our American society has always been completely nuts.

Yabut, now we are turning into the Horde, like in Xena, The Price.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 06:54:11 AM

isis shot hundreds of people deliberately in iraq, to establish their brutal chaliphate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vsiv2CUjg4

and people in the weste didnt really reacted,

now a single man dies on in a law inforcement malfunction and people all protest and loot.

america and the entire west is broken regarding its understand what matters.

the way westerners thing and operate is extremly dangerous. people are completely nuts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: