Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract  (Read 3700 times)
ChpCms

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:32:34 PM

If you check details of BOOM on site https://www.boomtoken.io/ then you can see that not many coins are getting burned. Only 1% are burned with each transaction, so I think it will take years before we see depletion in amount of BOOM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EscTel

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:15:24 PM

They do have an Airdrop recently and the coin is already on so many exchange. Is there anyone who has tried that worthy Airdrop or we all just ignored this like we do with rest of worthy coins.
chitchat

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 07:25:30 PM

With every transaction 1% coins are burning. It will be interesting to see when we have 50% of BOOM tokens burned and we are left with 50%, it will be just like bitcoin halving but in reverse direction. Will defiantly be exiting.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:35:13 PM

Current market is not good for alt coins and we have to wait for arrival of alt coin seasons. Those who can buy and HODL altcoins at current price will be able to gain maximum profit during alt coin season. So its your choice to either buy or curse altcoins right now.
TooLate1

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:14:05 PM

They have only one unique feature which is decrease in number of tokens. They are ideal coins for short term trading or holding. I think buying these coins at current price wont have much risk and its good to grab BOOM at current price.
amber332

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:28:20 PM

The concept of deflationary token is new and that's why people are asking too many questions about it and that's natural. It will be matter of time, we will see in few days to come how BOOM and other deflationary tokens are behaving. So far BOOM is doing good on exchange.
Bigerio

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 07:57:31 PM

There are too many coins of different categories and choosing the one for investment is difficult. BOOM aka the deflationary is a coin for investment for long term. Buy now and HODL. There supply is gradually decreasing and time will come when we have there demand surpassing the one is existing.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:01:44 PM

There are few deflationary coins prior to BOOM that have performed very well. BOOM is yet to take off and is waiting for his turn. Rule of crypto is that those who buy at DIP and HODL are the winners.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:17:43 PM

Boom as written in subject of this post is "First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract", so we have reduction of coins with time. This model hasn't been tested yet and I love to see outcome of this model. If BOOM is able to make any significant impact then already existing deflationary coins will also be benefited. All eyes are on BOOM.   
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:42:56 PM

Very rear understand the real purpose of deflationary tokens. People think that they will be totally burned down the next morning. In reality they are very different. Deflationary tokens are rolled out to create scarcity with time which will in turn result in price hype. If you want to get benefit from deflationary tokens buy and HODL them for long term.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:15:42 PM

If you want to get benefit from deflationary tokens buy and HODL them for long term.
There is no guarantee that these self burning coins will succeed in the long run. Usually most of the investors are looking at these market to invest and make money in the short run rather than holding for the long term unless it is a top coin in the market.

I just looked at the ROI and it is also burning down at negative at -88.90% and it is not promising.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:59:02 PM

It is true that BOOM token has advantages of self-burning crypto that other coins may not have. But if its coins burnt just a little,
I think it has little effect on the BOOM token price. Therefore, we can see the demand for BOOM tokens The low one. In fact, the
performance of BOOM tokens this year is very poor when compared to DeFi tokens which are more profitable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:00:53 PM

I think if BOOM price is down and out of sight from investors than its a good time to consider this coin for investment. Every sleeping coin has a day and I am pretty sure that investors are slowly buying this coin for bullish run.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:30:29 PM

It is true that BOOM token has advantages of self-burning crypto that other coins may not have. But if its coins burnt just a little,
I think it has little effect on the BOOM token price. Therefore, we can see the demand for BOOM tokens The low one. In fact, the
performance of BOOM tokens this year is very poor when compared to DeFi tokens which are more profitable.

I think no one can predict how any token will behave in days to come. Best we can do is buy a coin when its down and out, and HODL. If one think that BOOM is good for future then dont miss this opportunity of accumulating BOOM.
mqpa73

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:31:27 PM

No one ever predicted that 0 dollar bitcoin will ever be of 19k$. Sop following predictions and do some research,  Self-Burning Cryptocurrency or deflationary coins are new in the market and I think they are serving very well the purpose for which they were created. Its good to accumulate them for future investment. 
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:59:26 PM

The scarcity created in total supply of BOOM coin will be the main factor that can take it to moon someday. To me its a sleeping coin that can explode any day just like other altcoins explosions of the past.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:26:27 PM

BOOM has edge over other deflationary token that its development team has work hard to introduce it to main stream crypto world. That's why we are seeing BOOM on so many exchanges. This is very important, if team is strongly backing up project there are fair chances that token will go up.
langoot

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:53:57 PM

Good thing about crypto market is that it never sleeps, projects and trading volume keeps coming all the time. BOOM is a new edition to the list. The idea of self burning looks attractive to many while some may not like it all but one thing is clear that these self-burning cryptos are not coming slow. Mark me words.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:10:04 PM

BOOM and other deflationary tokens are burning token every now and then. This will create deficiency of BOOM tokens in coming days. Those who have BOOM in future will definatly be benefited because of shortage of coins but for that you need to buy it now. Its right time to make your decision about MASS.
ddal3

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:42:42 PM

Smart contract is taking crypto to new levels day by. First we have BTC that has controlled inflation and now we have smart contract that is burning crypto with every transaction. Dont know how this will behave in days to come but I am impressed with this idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: