Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract  (Read 3700 times)
azadm1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:38:19 PM

BOOM has performed exceptionally good in latest bull run and chances are that in coming bull run BOOM may start its moon short. I have few BOOM in my list. Figures crossed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:04:03 PM

BOOM is slowly and gradually coming to its previous price before we saw 400% spike in price. I will wait for a more dip before I jump in. it will surely sleep for a while but will jump up, no one knows when it will jump up. Lets just buy and HODL.
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 12:10:42 PM

If I go through BOOM website all i came to know is that its a coin that burns itself every time a transaction is made and its listed on so many exchanges. Simple to understand concept.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:53:14 PM

Dont expect anything from BOOM in near future as it has already its moon short for this year. Now you can buy for long term hodling as next moon short seems not possible this year.
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:49:47 PM

In Zig Zag crypto market you cant say when any coin go up or down. I am buying BOOM for next bull run as price of this coin is reasonably low.
floodsitu

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:16:55 PM

just a news: BTC has crossed 40k barrier and is again going up. chances are that alt coins or defi coins like BOOM may also join the party. dyor before jumping into any coin but its a good chance.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:47:09 PM

just a news: BTC has crossed 40k barrier and is again going up. chances are that alt coins or defi coins like BOOM may also join the party. dyor before jumping into any coin but its a good chance.
It's likely to be a BOOM in the near future because today BTC was approaching $45K even though it hasn't arrived yet, but if the market can always be more stable for BTC price increases, then altcoins will also experience the same thing with a few percent increase in the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
floodsitu

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:11:35 AM

It's likely to be a BOOM in the near future because today BTC was approaching $45K even though it hasn't arrived yet, but if the market can always be more stable for BTC price increases, then altcoins will also experience the same thing with a few percent increase in the market.

Thats right. BTC right now is touching 46k$. And its rule of thumb that alt coins move with BTC. We saw one day jump of BOOM was also associated with BTC price. Lets wait and see.
AntChe

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:00:15 AM

Seems like BTC is getting unstoppable again. And if BTC reaches 60k again, chances are that alt coins may join in and have there moon shots. Try to invest in genuine coins.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:21:24 AM

This project is pretty good, I joined the airdrop and parted early with this project. Quite regret selling it at a cheap price. Maybe I'm just not patient enough in a bear market.I am very happy that this project has the current market capitalization. Hopefully the project can develop other new things. If the project puts BOOM tokens into DEFI, their value can increase dramatically because of the token burning mechanism in each transaction.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:28:43 PM

This project is pretty good, I joined the airdrop and parted early with this project. Quite regret selling it at a cheap price. Maybe I'm just not patient enough in a bear market.I am very happy that this project has the current market capitalization. Hopefully the project can develop other new things. If the project puts BOOM tokens into DEFI, their value can increase dramatically because of the token burning mechanism in each transaction.

SPIKES are still coming in upward direction in this token. See BOOM price chart for last 7 days, jumped from 0.006$ to 0.008$ in a day. This spike was way less then what appears few months back. Clearly this coin has something for its investors.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:44:38 PM

BOOM was previously trading on 0.001$ to 0.002$ but now its price was stable around 0.006$. This clearly shows progress made by this coin over the period of time. I think its price is still very reasonable for buying.
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:59:18 PM

BOOM was previously trading on 0.001$ to 0.002$ but now its price was stable around 0.006$. This clearly shows progress made by this coin over the period of time. I think its price is still very reasonable for buying.

If we continue to see such spikes of BOOM, I may predict that BOOM may reach 1$ some day. Its volume is good and attracting some decent investment.     
ddal3

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:32:00 PM

Brace yourself, bitcoin is touching 50k and it is very much in cards that coins like boom can join in and enjoy the ride. Those who are willing to take risk may jump in.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:57:16 AM

In crypto that's the real catch i.e. when to buy and when to sell. Nonetheless its still not too late to buy this coin. I feel that not much risk is involved in buying this coin at current  price. Rest dyor before making any decision.
Kellygucci

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:26:13 PM

The concept of boom is clear i.e. burn token with each transaction and reduce supply this way. Soon there will be reduction in circulating supply of coins and chances are price will go up. I think they can better do this project if they do add some use case with it.
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 06:34:39 PM

The concept of boom is clear i.e. burn token with each transaction and reduce supply this way. Soon there will be reduction in circulating supply of coins and chances are price will go up. I think they can better do this project if they do add some use case with it.
In general it's very good, but if the fans for Boom don't increase, then the burning will have no effect at all, so the addition of these fans also needs to be thoroughly analyzed because if there are more fans, the volume will also increase.

Kellygucci

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:51:48 PM

In general it's very good, but if the fans for Boom don't increase, then the burning will have no effect at all, so the addition of these fans also needs to be thoroughly analyzed because if there are more fans, the volume will also increase.

If you see price chart of BOOM for last six months, its clear that BOOM is no more a sleeping coin but an active coin. Its price is gradually increasing. Its still good to buy BOOM in my opinion, since the price is very low and chances of this coin going up are very active. 
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:08:51 PM

BOOM is a good option for long term investment and if there dev team can modify the project by adding some use cases to it, that will help the project in getting more investment. Lets see whether they modify it or go with same one.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:55:23 PM

I am not a big fan of deflationary coins but if you see stats of this coin aka BOOM then alone as deflationary token this coin has made huge progress in term of its price and enlistment on so many different exchanges. Whether we like it or not, its also clear that BOOM is no more just a sleeping coin since it has given good return. One thing which is missing is addition of some use case with this token. Once we have that, it will be a big success. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: