Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract  (Read 3700 times)
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:02:29 PM

Those who keep an eye on coinmarketcap daily have idea that how slowly alt coins are moving. Just top alt coins are moving with BTC rest coins like BOOM are no where in the race. Having said that its a good time to grab coins that are available at discounted rates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 06:10:44 PM

Every coin has a day and same holds true for deflationary coins. But I have noticed that in current bull run there is not much moment in deflationary coins. May be they are waiting for desired no of coins to come into circulation after burning. So we have to wait for a while to see them in action.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 05:55:30 PM

Every coin has a day and same holds true for deflationary coins. But I have noticed that in current bull run there is not much moment in deflationary coins. May be they are waiting for desired no of coins to come into circulation after burning. So we have to wait for a while to see them in action.

You are very much right. If we do analysis of BOOM price chart there are couple of spikes but overall its going down or one may say its stable. So its a coin for long term investment, I dont think it will be effected by current bull run.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:52:59 PM

BOOM and other deflationary coins are very new to crypto market and that's why they are getting more and more attention. Its trend of crypto market that whatever new comes in the crypto market, its welcomed by all and with time people lose interest. Wait for few months before we can come up with some real verdict about deflationary coins.
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:52:45 PM

We cant blindly invest in a coin just because of speculation that it will go down in supply and that's the primary reason for its price hike. There are many other facts that must be taken into consideration for that. Primary reason for price hike is that what real world use cases a coin has? BOOM has answered that question till date?
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 04:25:46 PM

I dont know how the code was written but what are the chances of making sure that all coins wont be burnt in the process and was this the best option to have value addition to a crypto project? To be honest I see a project creating value out of nothing without having real demand, this will be a case of artificial demand for the BOOM project which will be over valued for its potential investors in the future.

You need to buy BOOM and stop looking at its price on a daily basis. It will take some time before its price will take on some good value. If you are short-term trader then you may find a spike one day to get your desired profit.
Not sure about the cycle burns whether they take place after several years or not but the price will certainly go up very fast!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 04:29:03 PM

I dont know how the code was written but what are the chances of making sure that all coins wont be burnt in the process and was this the best option to have value addition to a crypto project? To be honest I see a project creating value out of nothing without having real demand, this will be a case of artificial demand for the BOOM project which will be over valued for its potential investors in the future.

You need to buy BOOM and stop looking at its price on a daily basis. It will take some time before its price will take on some good value. If you are short-term trader then you may find a spike one day to get your desired profit.
Not sure about the cycle burns whether they take place after several years or not but the price will certainly go up very fast!

The coins will be burned after every transaction, I think its interesting. We are still seeing quite good spikes in BOOM and chances are that with time we will see more of such spikes. The only thing I cant figure out is how they can burn tokens with coin moment on exchnage.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:44:05 PM

Adding value to coin is most important thing investors ask these days. I haven't heard anything regarding adding use case to the BOOM coin. Chances are that with time we see some news regarding that so far its a dry period.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:20:16 PM

Adding value to coin is most important thing investors ask these days. I haven't heard anything regarding adding use case to the BOOM coin. Chances are that with time we see some news regarding that so far its a dry period.

If you see price curve of BOOM then there are few big spikes that lasted 24 hours only. So if you have this coin then you need to watch market all the time and sell as soon as there is spike. BTC is bullish, so I am very much sure that BOOM will jump up with that. Other then that it will take time to go up.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:53:44 PM

I am accumulating BOOM for future, to me its a safe bet. I don't invest all my money in BOOM but whatever I have invested in BOOM, I have already recovered that with profit. DYOR before you invest in BOOM or anyother coin. But I suggest to do some serious research on BOOM.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:25:52 PM

I am accumulating BOOM for future, to me its a safe bet. I don't invest all my money in BOOM but whatever I have invested in BOOM, I have already recovered that with profit. DYOR before you invest in BOOM or anyother coin. But I suggest to do some serious research on BOOM.

Its right time to look for coins that are undervalued, I dont think BTC is a right choice for buying at this moment since its at its ATH. Best choice is alt coins that have good cap and volume but low in prcie. Be careful, dont buy shtcoins in this search. BOOM is also a good option at current price but its a long term investment.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:51:42 PM

I think this coin has not performed well in current bull run, means that it hasn't taken advantage of Bitcoin ATH. If it hasn't gone up in current bull run then there are very few chicanes that this coin will go up once the bull run is over. One need to be very careful while investing in this coin. Still there is no harm in keeping boom in your profile if you are long term investor.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 05:00:55 PM

Crypto market is uncertain and we don't know when it will fall or go up. 2 days back btc was 68k and today its 59k, all altcoins are also down because of this. Those coins who are not affected because of this bull run and also not affected because of this collapse. So thats why I see Boom a safe asset to buy.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 04:04:37 PM

Boom team need to work hard to bring some real world use cases with it, other wise in the long run Boom wont be successful just in terms of token burning. Also we need to know how this token burning will occur once the coin is off chain like if they are on some exchange then how can this token burning process will take place?

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:54:26 PM

Reduced supply always leads to more price increases, that's the main idea of Burning tokens. Also, most projects have a different form of token burning, wherein the purchase of their product leads to token burning, in the long run reducing the supply, in the case of others, the team will set a time to buy back and burn their tokens. However, my humble opinion is, the team should put more effort into adding value to their product so, token burning will lead to more price hikes.

If you and me are thinking about the aspect of adding value to the coin then I am sure the team was also taking about this aspect. The point is right now deflationary coins are getting volume just on the concept of reduced supply thats why we are not seeing any use case associated with these tokens. With time when people wont invest just on these reduced supply concept we will see some use case.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:32:32 PM

BOOM has hardly paid any attention to current Bitcoin dip which means that it has the potential to withstand the bearish crypto market. Not many alt coins have this capability. But one thing is not good, which is BOOM is continuously going down in value despite bitcoin ATH. Its a kind of gamble to invest in BOOM, you win you win big.

dvndr007

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:20:51 AM

BOOM is a new type of utility token with a self-destructing mechanism, based on Ethereum smart contract. They’re now listed as the project with the highest market value among all deflationary tokens on etherscan https://etherscan.io/tokens/label/deflationary-token

BOOM project is a social experiment, aiming at exploring the market influence of an extremely deflationary cryptocurrency, and it will validate the effect of BOOM token as a hedge against the rapid inflation in token ecosystem.

The origin of BOOM is simple, once users transfer BOOM to others, 1% of the total transfer amount is automatically destroyed at the same time. The initial total supply of BOOM is 1 billion. The supply will decrease due to transactions, and no new BOOM will be issued then.

The destruction of BOOM token will run automatically on chain, written in Ethereum smart contract. No one can interfere.

When taking insight into bitcoin and litecoin supply halving history, you can find that destroying the liquidity can cause positive market expectations, and may cause a value increase. Now Boom provides a whole new supply curve, which is much more radical. It is a direct reduction in supply of token.

As users increase and BOOM circulation speeds up, destruction of BOOM will also accelerate. Once a user buys BOOM, he/she can only sell 99% to others, so the ‘Price Increase’ Expectation will be there naturally. That situation makes users prefer to hodl, if the pump is not big enough.

Boom website: https://www.boomtoken.io/

Coinmarketcap Statistics: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boom/

Trade at Bitmart: https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=BOOM_BTC

Its burning token on transaction's what's new in it ?
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

You got it so right. Till now its just about burning token on every transaction. There isn't any-other thing associated with this coin right now. The dev team must roll out some utility associated with this token very soon, so that this coin doesnt dry out. These days investors are very picky about there coins.

srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:46:48 PM

You got it so right. Till now its just about burning token on every transaction. There isn't any-other thing associated with this coin right now. The dev team must roll out some utility associated with this token very soon, so that this coin doesnt dry out. These days investors are very picky about there coins.

Correct if the dev team of BOOM realizes this fact that they can succeed with only adding utility to this token and soon they realizes the better it will get for the project. Its becoming very difficult these days to get success only on token burning.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:10:49 PM

There are some coins which have zero effect in whole bull run of this year. With only few spikes I guess BOOM fails to utilize this opportunity and bring some positive change in its price. Lets see whether it continuous this behavior or it joins the party. Most important thing for any coin is its price stability and BOOM has that thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: