Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract  (Read 3711 times)
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 06:21:54 PM

Correct if the dev team of BOOM realizes this fact that they can succeed with only adding utility to this token and soon they realizes the better it will get for the project. Its becoming very difficult these days to get success only on token burning.

May be the team is accessing how much they should invest in making this token a utility token. If you look at stats of this coin, they are satisfactory. You can say BOOM is surviving in the crypto market, its no more a dead coin. So its better to add some utility to this token so more investor jump into it and make it a successful one.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:02:03 PM

Correct if the dev team of BOOM realizes this fact that they can succeed with only adding utility to this token and soon they realizes the better it will get for the project. Its becoming very difficult these days to get success only on token burning.

May be the team is accessing how much they should invest in making this token a utility token. If you look at stats of this coin, they are satisfactory. You can say BOOM is surviving in the crypto market, its no more a dead coin. So its better to add some utility to this token so more investor jump into it and make it a successful one.

They are wasting vital time by not issuing any vital utility associated with there tokens. If you dont do any effort timely, your competitors will grab the opportunity and had there position secured. I dont know why they are delaying this or whether they are planning to do that or not. If they are thinking about the later option they are making big mistake. 

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:54:46 PM

Its burning token on transaction's what's new in it ?

Every idea in crypto market faces too much resistance in the start and same is happening with deflationary tokens. Remember what happens with BTC in its early days but that does'nt mean its an end. The team need to keep there nerves strong and face every situation with patience. BOOM so far has done good, may be one day we see BOOM as top gainers.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:29:26 PM

Just like p2p cash transfer coins, many deflationary coins are also in circulation. Some are doing good while some are average and remaining are dead. I think BOOM belongs to average class of deflationary tokens that is here to stay. But its also just doing average business and dont think that it will go massively up in near future.
og kush420

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 05:44:17 PM

Just like p2p cash transfer coins, many deflationary coins are also in circulation. Some are doing good while some are average and remaining are dead. I think BOOM belongs to average class of deflationary tokens that is here to stay. But its also just doing average business and dont think that it will go massively up in near future.

If you see its daily volume then its around 50k USD, which is not bad for a coin of BOOM type. Positive thing is this coin is still surviving in this volatile crypto market. If this coin keep hmself alive like that then there are chances that one day it may have moon shot. Already there are some good spikes in BOOM price.

Theones

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:17:28 PM

Price of BOOM is not showing satisfactory pattern. If you see its one year pattern of price then its continuously going down, there are few spikes though but since then its a dry period for BOOM. We need to see whether this coin can show any positive behavior in this bull run or not. If it cant go up right now, it will stay down after this bull run.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:33:34 PM

Spare some cash for coins that are  still at discounted price. Seems like BTC is going down so we will see alt coins bleeding heavily with that dip. Try to buy your alt coin at that time. I have some cash reserve for BOOM but will but it at my target price not at current price. I am hopeful I will see my price very soon.

og kush420

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:48:00 PM

Spare some cash for coins that are  still at discounted price. Seems like BTC is going down so we will see alt coins bleeding heavily with that dip. Try to buy your alt coin at that time. I have some cash reserve for BOOM but will but it at my target price not at current price. I am hopeful I will see my price very soon.

Let this coin sink a bit more, the way its going definatly it will go more down and try to buy this coin at its price before the bull run. Crypto is all about buying the right coin, at right time and at right price. So dont make panic just wait until you see your target price. You will learn something new with this experience.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:13:05 PM

Market is taking correction and alts are also going down with BTC. But good or bad thing about boom is that its not affected by price volatility. Seems its like a gambling, you buy BOOM and then keep on waiting for it to go up. You need to be lucky to buy at right time else you have to wait a lot to get your money back.

Theones

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:19:17 PM

The whole market is taking a break as BTC is taking a dip, I guess its the right time to buy any coin of your choice. But if you are planning to invest in defi coins of type BOOM then you have to keep in mind that they are not going to be affected by Bull nor bearish market. Its a long term investment and we have to wait for the return.

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:41:41 PM

The only thing associated with BOOM is token burning till date which means coin will go down in strength with every new transaction. Though it sounds tempting, but decrease in strength will increase demand only if token has some sort of utility. As long as we dont see any utility, I dont think price will go up.
galambo

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:30:52 PM

The only thing associated with BOOM is token burning till date which means coin will go down in strength with every new transaction. Though it sounds tempting, but decrease in strength will increase demand only if token has some sort of utility. As long as we dont see any utility, I dont think price will go up.

Whales have the capability to do anything and do they nasty things that can pump a coin. See BOOM daily volume is around 50k most of the time. But when BOOM hits its ATH on 9 May 2021 its 24 hrs volume was over 3 million USD. It was clearly pumping because no feature was added to BOOM but it still got its moon shot.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 05:56:52 PM

Seems like bitcoin is taking break and it will be for a while. Keep your cash ready for investing in coin of your choice. Current price of BOOM is good, as there isnt much risk involved. But dont expect uick return from BOOM, it will be a long term investment and you have to wait for indefinite period for the profit.

Theones

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:50:56 PM

BOOM is such a huge project but still its twitter page is silent for months. That may be one reason why this coin is not making progress in terms of price rise. In crypto world, social media are main source from where traders seek info and every coin keep its social media active. Can OP tell why you are not active there?

galambo

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:11:53 PM

BOOM is such a huge project but still its twitter page is silent for months. That may be one reason why this coin is not making progress in terms of price rise. In crypto world, social media are main source from where traders seek info and every coin keep its social media active. Can OP tell why you are not active there?

Not to forget this coin is on few popular exchanges also like MXC and bitmart. I have a question, if a transaction takes place at exchange then BOOM blockchain is capable of detecting that transaction and burning BOOM token as a result? If the answer to this is YES then how many months or years will take to down the supply of BOOM tokens.
Theones

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:56:33 PM

Not to forget this coin is on few popular exchanges also like MXC and bitmart. I have a question, if a transaction takes place at exchange then BOOM blockchain is capable of detecting that transaction and burning BOOM token as a result? If the answer to this is YES then how many months or years will take to down the supply of BOOM tokens.

Of course it will be. If thats not the case then P2P transactions will takes ages before suppl will go down. Primary reason for introducing BOOM to so many exchanges is that more and more coins are burn and supply will go down, so demand will go up. I dont think anyone can tell how many days it will take to decrease the supply.

galambo

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:12:45 PM

Market is going down slowly but steadily. We dont know whether its correction or 2018 like dumping. There is fear at this point, but thats the point for which Buffet said "buy when everyone fears to buy". These is still trading going on, while many are selling there coins at loss and same are bought by someone else. What about BOOM? is it safe to buy this coin?
og kush420

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:02:08 PM

Market is again taking a turn but this time in up word direction. I dont think this bull run will have any effect on price of tokens like BOOM, they will take some time before coming up. In fact there price hike in linked with there deflation that is in turn linked with burning of token with every transaction. so it will take time.

wtr1133

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 05:20:26 PM

If you see daily volume of BOOM then its very much clear that its not dead. Even with this down word price trend its having trading volume of 50k USD per day. If activity remains like that very soon is supply will go down and we see bullish trend in BOOM.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:58:09 PM

With NFTs and Metaverse getting too much popularity and attention I don't think Deflationary Coins will get a fame in near future. If you have some spare cash and want to invest some part of it in BOOM then right now its price is ideal for buying. If you see historic price chart of BOOM, it has few spikes. If you buy it now you may be able to sell it in upcoming spike. DYOR before making any decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: