Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:33:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract  (Read 3719 times)
srhash

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 10:05:48 AM

With NFTs and Metaverse getting too much popularity and attention I don't think Deflationary Coins will get a fame in near future. If you have some spare cash and want to invest some part of it in BOOM then right now its price is ideal for buying. If you see historic price chart of BOOM, it has few spikes. If you buy it now you may be able to sell it in upcoming spike. DYOR before making any decision.

Yes that will a good approach and best if you are looking for long term investment. BOOM may not go up in coming days and your investment may hang up for a while there. But I dont think there is any loss in buying BOOM at current price. Rest DYOR before making any decision.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 11:39:32 AM

Yes that will a good approach and best if you are looking for long term investment. BOOM may not go up in coming days and your investment may hang up for a while there. But I dont think there is any loss in buying BOOM at current price. Rest DYOR before making any decision.

Invest only if you are looking for long term investment. I don't think deflationary tokens will go up in price in short duration of time. There biggest problem is that they start with huge supply of coins and will take considerable time before there supply will go down. Check exchange and see whats current supply of coin before you make investment. 

CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:31:09 PM

Invest only if you are looking for long term investment. I don't think deflationary tokens will go up in price in short duration of time. There biggest problem is that they start with huge supply of coins and will take considerable time before there supply will go down. Check exchange and see whats current supply of coin before you make investment. 

There is no one in crypto market who can predict the future with accuracy. You have to take risk its really that simple. Take risk either you win or learn something. BOOM has seen few peaks in recent months who knows there is new waiting tomorrow.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Championt

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 07:01:03 PM

Market is bearish so we need to be prepared for this bearish trend. BOOM is down and out these days but that doesn't mean it will be down for ever, If you are a long term investor then this is the time to buy BOOM.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 07:31:52 PM

You need to be careful if you are investing in BOOM, as its price is very much down these days. Seeing the bearish crypto market I am sure prices will remain down for quite sometimes. Better for few more decrease in price.
KngrKhna

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:21:32 PM

Nobody knows the reason but its very much clear that BOOM is not going to take any boom in upward direction, its price is going only down. May be it goes up if suply of BOOM tokens goes down but it will take time.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 07:55:43 PM

Nobody knows the reason but its very much clear that BOOM is not going to take any boom in upward direction, its price is going only down. May be it goes up if suply of BOOM tokens goes down but it will take time.

you are right there is no point in buying BOOM for short term investment. its a coin for long term investment, those who can wait to get profit should only buy it. BTC is going down so its better to be careful
azadm1

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 06:27:41 PM

you are right there is no point in buying BOOM for short term investment. its a coin for long term investment, those who can wait to get profit should only buy it. BTC is going down so its better to be careful

Investment id always for long term, if you want gurantee profit then buy coins when they are at there dip and HODL. Stop chasing coins that are on there ATH or at some peak value.
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:29:40 PM

Investment id always for long term, if you want gurantee profit then buy coins when they are at there dip and HODL. Stop chasing coins that are on there ATH or at some peak value.

this makes some sense. unfortunately we buy coins when they are on top of there values rather then buying them when they are at the low. same is happening right now with mass. I can guarantee you we will be discussing buying this coin as soon as it start getting up.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 06:37:12 PM

Everyone knows that the market is in a state of rest right now, so I think it's good to focus on high-cap coins because they have a good chance of going higher in the future, this BOOM is a low-cap coin so I really doubt if this coin can grow when the market will improve again in the future. for a while I personally am reluctant to make purchases of coins that have very low ratings on CMC.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:41:12 PM

Everyone knows that the market is in a state of rest right now, so I think it's good to focus on high-cap coins because they have a good chance of going higher in the future, this BOOM is a low-cap coin so I really doubt if this coin can grow when the market will improve again in the future. for a while I personally am reluctant to make purchases of coins that have very low ratings on CMC.

There is no doubt that crypto market is taking break right now and we have no idea how low this market will go and also for how long. This also gives us opportunity to buy our favorite coins at discounted price. The best season to buy any coin is when its very much down in value and thats what BOOM is right now.
saladin7000

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:04:36 PM

There is no doubt that crypto market is taking break right now and we have no idea how low this market will go and also for how long. This also gives us opportunity to buy our favorite coins at discounted price. The best season to buy any coin is when its very much down in value and thats what BOOM is right now.

I think right now it's not only BOOM that has decreased and there are many other coins experiencing the same thing and there are still many coins that deserve and deserve to be bought besides BOOM, I personally currently prefer coins that have high capitalization to invest in the future , because it has a great opportunity to grow higher, BOOM does have a good movement but I highly doubt its growth in the future, because it does not have strong fundamentals in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 06:45:38 PM

I think right now it's not only BOOM that has decreased and there are many other coins experiencing the same thing and there are still many coins that deserve and deserve to be bought besides BOOM, I personally currently prefer coins that have high capitalization to invest in the future , because it has a great opportunity to grow higher, BOOM does have a good movement but I highly doubt its growth in the future, because it does not have strong fundamentals in the market.

The coin still has trading volume of over 50k per day which is very much decent. There is no way we can certain in crypto market that which coin will go up in coming days, even boom has few good spikes in recent bull run which gave good return to its investors. who knows when we have next spike?
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:55:41 PM

I don't know why this coin has market cap of 80k on daily basis. Its price is continuously going down but still there is a community that is continuously investing in this coin. We cant say this coin is dead yet since this is a lot of activity.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 06:53:58 PM

I don't know why this coin has market cap of 80k on daily basis. Its price is continuously going down but still there is a community that is continuously investing in this coin. We cant say this coin is dead yet since this is a lot of activity.

The answer to your question lies in your own script. Since the coin is having a decent volume on daily basis that means it has a community backing it. Deflationary projects are created to burn the token and reduce the supply. Decent volume means there is adequate token burning on daily basis which will decrease the supply.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 08:06:18 PM

The answer to your question lies in your own script. Since the coin is having a decent volume on daily basis that means it has a community backing it. Deflationary projects are created to burn the token and reduce the supply. Decent volume means there is adequate token burning on daily basis which will decrease the supply.

One thing BOOM or other deflationary token may introduce in there ecosystem to increase investment is to increase the token burning rate. By doing so token supply will go down quickly and we will check behavior of this token.
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 06:42:08 PM

One thing BOOM or other deflationary token may introduce in there ecosystem to increase investment is to increase the token burning rate. By doing so token supply will go down quickly and we will check behavior of this token.

Those who are worried about BOOM price must sell there holdings and try to invest in some other coins, as it will take some time before this coin will get up. BOOM has given very good return to its investors and it will bounce back again in future. Lets see how long it will take from here on.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:35:34 PM

Those who are worried about BOOM price must sell there holdings and try to invest in some other coins, as it will take some time before this coin will get up. BOOM has given very good return to its investors and it will bounce back again in future. Lets see how long it will take from here on.

Despite the bearish crypto market there are continuously spikes coming in BOOM price. I am pretty sure this coin is active and very soon it has some bull run coming. All we need is to remain focus and buy this coin on dip.
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 05:10:02 PM

Despite the bearish crypto market there are continuously spikes coming in BOOM price. I am pretty sure this coin is active and very soon it has some bull run coming. All we need is to remain focus and buy this coin on dip.

Why taking the risk man when who crypto is on sale, you can get any top alt coin at price of your choice. So better go for top alt coins listed on coinmarket cap rather then going for such stocks. you can buy these tokens at any time.
andyou1234

Activity: 1008
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 08:48:27 PM

this is proof that the coin has very good prospects, where before experiencing a decline like now BOOM has provided a lot of benefits for its holders, but I'm not saying BOOM grew because of hype, the increase was purely due to the technology adopted from this project, even though BOOM is currently experiencing a very deep decline but I am very optimistic that this coin will increase as the crypto market improves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: