Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deflationary Tokens  (Read 3765 times)
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

It's really a shame how deflation tokens faded away so fast, the use case never lasted for long, the kinda failure from STO projects too, some use cases are just not going to work in crypto space I guess, burning off tokens when making transactions sounds cool but not just a good reason to invest in such projects, not a good utility for a real asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chitchat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:05:12 PM

Going through the comments on this thread one point is very clear that people are interested in coins that have use cases along with payment system. I m sure deflationary token team is having an eye on whats posted here.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:50:45 AM

The only thing missing in deflationary coin is a use case and I am sure as soon as we have a use case for these deflationary coins they will defiantly land on moon and nothing can stop that. Those who invest when coin is down are ultimate winners.
SamaBB

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 06:35:02 PM

It's really a shame how deflation tokens faded away so fast, the use case never lasted for long, the kinda failure from STO projects too, some use cases are just not going to work in crypto space I guess, burning off tokens when making transactions sounds cool but not just a good reason to invest in such projects, not a good utility for a real asset.

If you see stats of deflationary coins like BOOM, one thing you will notice is the volatility. On one day the market volume is in million while on other day it is in thousands. If we carefully buy deflationary coins at dip, there is fare chance of getting good profit in short run. They are good for day trading.
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 05:10:26 PM

Its getting difficult day by day to pick alt coins, since there are thousands of alt coins in the market. Deflationary tokens are in there very initial stages and the supply is relatively high these days. As time passes there supply will go down and chances are that price will go up. DYOR before you jump into any coin. Its just my opinion.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 06:48:48 PM

They have got enough fame on different exchanges as coins who decreases in numbers with time. They now need to attach some real world use case with these tokens. Once we have this, it will surely be going to moon. 
UpBots

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 06:52:03 PM

Crypto is bullish as never before but deflationary coins like BOOM are in mood of joining this bull run. May be in next bull run they may run with btc. Nonetheless its disappointing for BOOM holders that they wont be able to sell there tokens in this bullish season.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:54:37 PM

Deflationary tokens are complete jokes, they don't just works or should I say they don't just fit in? I thought this will work but so far all the projects that use deflation are not doing so well, maybe it's because they only based on the deflation use case? It's pretty hard to see a high quality project using deflation instead of inflation

Toobusy

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:55:51 PM

Deflationary tokens are complete jokes, they don't just works or should I say they don't just fit in? I thought this will work but so far all the projects that use deflation are not doing so well, maybe it's because they only based on the deflation use case? It's pretty hard to see a high quality project using deflation instead of inflation

In crypto every new project is a joke until it meet success. Deflationary tokens are in there very initial stages and it will take some time before the team understand real challenge in taking crypto to mainstream adoption i.e. adding a real use case with the project.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:28:21 PM

Most of the new or existing cryptocurrencies are implementing this process. But investment should not be made in each of them. In my opinion, the team should be examined first. It should definitely be checked whether the team is creating a system to develop their platform and to use cryptocurrency. Many new cryptocurrencies are coming out, but most of them are garbage. Therefore, it is very important to use their platform already.
Toobusy

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:05:01 PM

Most of the new or existing cryptocurrencies are implementing this process. But investment should not be made in each of them. In my opinion, the team should be examined first. It should definitely be checked whether the team is creating a system to develop their platform and to use cryptocurrency. Many new cryptocurrencies are coming out, but most of them are garbage. Therefore, it is very important to use their platform already.

Thats the core of investment strategy in crypto market i.e. DYOR before you jump into any of the coin. Most comments here about cryptos are based on just personal likeness and dis likeness. We dont have many oponions here that are based on true research.
anknok

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:20:37 PM

Those who learn the art of buying at right time and HODLing wins every trade. These deflationary coins are in there very initial stages and thats the primary reason there prices are low. With time the dev team will learn what spice is missing to take them to moon. If you are buying deflationary coins right now, then forget them for 2 to 3 years.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:25:54 PM

These are one of the top features that i like when talking about the new technologies. Their purpose is to reduce the number of the circulating coins/tokens which means that the initial circulating supply might be so high which influences on the price and might causes a growth decrease. Burning some sort of amount when a transaction is being confirmed will bring more investors because a lower circulating supply means a higher price in the future which is just going to make investor's hype grow day by day. It's good, that rule might not be always valid but that's the deal.
anknok

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:03:29 PM

These are one of the top features that i like when talking about the new technologies. Their purpose is to reduce the number of the circulating coins/tokens which means that the initial circulating supply might be so high which influences on the price and might causes a growth decrease. Burning some sort of amount when a transaction is being confirmed will bring more investors because a lower circulating supply means a higher price in the future which is just going to make investor's hype grow day by day. It's good, that rule might not be always valid but that's the deal.

I agree with your point that initial circulating supply of coin may be so high that may lead to decrease in value. Burning this massive supply to create scarcity and that too within short span may achieve the goal i.e. increase in price with less supply.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:38:31 PM

I agree with your point that initial circulating supply of coin may be so high that may lead to decrease in value. Burning this massive supply to create scarcity and that too within short span may achieve the goal i.e. increase in price with less supply.

BOOM started with 1 Billion coins and now the circulating supply is 782 million coins. This means there are people who are using this coin and that's why over 200 million coins have been burned so far. In coming 3 to 4 years there circulating supply will decrease to significant level.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:53:15 PM

The idea is not new but in crypto world its a new introduction. BTC has controlled inflation and investors inspired with this will love to invest in such tokens. There is a huge community who believe in investing in coins that go down in supply with time.
nesfe

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:18:40 PM

Whenever we have a new project everyone fell crazy about new token and start buying it without doing any research on that project. This project need to be researched well before we start investing in it.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 08:44:49 PM

This market is full of new and hyped coins every day. If you do some research you could find that icos are hyped one time then ieo comes the exchange coins are hyped one time. Deflationary tokens are the same. Suddenly people started to talk about it and then many decs started to launch this deflationary tokes. For few days it was in hype then people started to lose interest. And now nobody talk about this deflationary tokens. But if you thing that some of the best deft coin have future you can put your money on it.

anknok

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:42:59 PM

This market is full of new and hyped coins every day. If you do some research you could find that icos are hyped one time then ieo comes the exchange coins are hyped one time. Deflationary tokens are the same. Suddenly people started to talk about it and then many decs started to launch this deflationary tokes. For few days it was in hype then people started to lose interest. And now nobody talk about this deflationary tokens. But if you thing that some of the best deft coin have future you can put your money on it.

Its mostly about investing at right time. Many invested in right time in IEO/ICOs and got the profit in time and quitted before the collapse of particular ICO/IEO. If you want to get benefit from volatile nature of crypto then you have to take risk, no pain no gain.
StateraGod

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:33:58 AM

Has any of you heard about Statera? In Statera, deflation is used as mechanism to capture value to single token, which is designed to live inside a balancer liquidity pool. For better explanation, check out their medium or website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: