Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucky Tokens - Fair Raffle games.  (Read 110 times)
LuckyTokens (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:15:37 PM

Today we are proud to announce the release of Lucky Tokens. We have developed a Raffle system that is user friendly, simple, and profitable for users. With the first release of Lucky Tokens we have released 20 continuous raffles with 10 regular and 10 PvP raffles. Regular games consist of more than two tickets, while PvP raffles are Two tickets. While we advance and move forward we will be updating this thread to keep users informed. Below we will break down our games and other information.

Credits - We use Credits as a base currency. 100 Credits is $1 USD.

Deposits/Withdrawals - Deposits & withdrawals can be made in BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC. When you deposit, you will be credited in Credits. When you withdraw you will be given the equivalent value of the coin you wish.

Raffle - Each raffle has a select number of tickets that are required to be purchased in order to complete the raffle, additionally each raffle has a prize pool & fee.

Prize pool - When all the tickets are sold, the value of all the tickets - the fee will be awarded to the winning ticket.

Fee - The current fee for all raffles is %1 of ticket sales.

You can signup Here! And join our Discord HERE!

Winning Ticket

Code:
// get account of the winning ticket
if ($account = Account::find($winTicket->account_id)) {
$winTicket->update(['winner' => 1]);
$win = $raffle->ticket_price * $tickets->count() * $raffle->pot_size_pct / 100;

We hope to see you soon!
    - Lucky Tokens Team

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:35:06 PM

Am not a big fan of raffles, but I decided to check out the website anyway and the design surprised me. It looks really bad and it seems like you constructed this site within a short time span due to which it looks bad and lacks polish.

Also, there is no FAQ section anywhere. I suggest revamping your site from the ground-up asap.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:22:22 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk Smiley.
You may buy a copper membership to make your announcement more attractive by showing images. Copper membership is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote (Explanation on copper membership could be found here).

I tried to review your site but without registering, you are not allowing me to visit any of your pages.

I am not seeing any licence or registration details for your business. Raffles are anything which is a business involves with other's money must need a licence so that people start believing you to play with you.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:48:54 PM

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I am going to be diligently adding those pages soon, much like the design. I first wanted to step my foot into the water of the gambling market and introduce something I don’t see so often, as for the license/registration I will make a page with the business declarations.
^ Probably the user above was expressed what in his opinion, either bad or good comment your team should accept the fact and something to make improvements in your gambling platform. That's the reason why you are here because we talk about your company's improvement.
Aside from Privacy policy and Terms of use , it is also good if you include the Frequently Ask Question or FAQ. This is very helpful to those gamblers who have minor questions regarding your platform.
Nevertheless, welcome to the gambling crypto community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: