Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle losses in trading?  (Read 1244 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:36:58 AM

I often to find the situation and usually I just left the market and find some entertainment like watching movie or hang around.

Most of the trader are doing that just to relieve their stress and move on about the result of their trading. Sometimes we really need to have some time for ourselves so that we can relax and do self-contemplation or self-examination to know our mistakes. Once you left the market and reflect on your mistakes due to losses, that's when you need to learn more to prevent that losses to happen again.

Because if I force myself to keep trade whereas I have lost a lot of money it can't make me got a lot of profit but it will be an opposite.

Never trade when you don't have a back up money that you can use for yourself or for an emergency purposes. Forcing yourself to trade is never an idea, always trade when you are prepared enough depends on your speculation and after performing technical analysis.

I need a clear mind when I see the market back. I have to make an evaluation as well for my experience later. At least I can avoid it and being a learning when I trade back.

All of us needs to refresh before going back and engaging again in the market, we need to become more prepared and confident again after a huge loss. Every trading transaction is essential and another lesson for you to grow more so as soon as possible, do your best every transactions.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:52:10 AM

I had set some rules before trading so I know how much I can loose it or have capacity. Also I have a stop loss always set so that even it triggers it is a limited loss . In trading , one always can’t make money and you will incur losses as well and should be ready for it .

First, you should have a strategy and plans in gambling before you do it. Being knowledgeable and prepared on what are the possible outcomes of your gambling will make you more advance and successful. Limit your budge and stop gambling when your losses surpasses the limit, always think of your money and never be greedy about winning so bad. Do self-examination after a loss so that you can think of the things that you lack which made you lose your money. Sometimes you really need to let yourself to have some time to think about the things that will make you relax and confident at the same time. Gambling is just a game and you should not give your 100% to that. Always keep in mind that there are more things that you need to spend your time, not only in gambling.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:25:17 AM

I had set some rules before trading so I know how much I can loose it or have capacity. Also I have a stop loss always set so that even it triggers it is a limited loss . In trading , one always can’t make money and you will incur losses as well and should be ready for it .
This means that you only spend that you can afford to lose, the same on gambling.

Losses in trading can affect the trader either severely or mild depending on how the trader handles it. Pro traders think that they not get affected by any lost but in reality, all of us do it is just some of us can handle it in the most suitable and convenient to them that they can just simply accept or ignore it within a few minutes.

Traders should always know things that they love to do like playing online games or paling basketball for that when a trader loses then he can immediately divert his attention to a different thing and may provide him a positive outlook again. This strategy is applicable to me but some may not because all of us still have individual differences.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bright_dhykseen (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:44:20 PM
Merited by gentlemand (9)

As you mentioned losses effect is psychologically, I am agree with it and that's why it's quite complicated overcome losses. Because all logical thoughts become inactive for quite sometimes after lost fund. But the main thing to overcome losses is patience, cool mind traders probably gainer than normal traders who couldn't control emotions. We should explain yourself during losses that we will gain on another trade, so just learn from your past mistake that you have done with lost trade.

I know it's easy to say but difficult to do, but fortunately there is no other way. Don't trade a single with your all portfolio funds, at least divide it by four and trade different coins or just hold your funds rather than buy single coin. You may trade multiple coins but more than three isn't suggested at a time  (depends on funds limit) and better play with only couple of your favourite coins. Besides that study more and learn market analysis by yourself, don't depends on signal providers.

Having an edge in the market that makes you money should't make you think about  losses too much. (A good risk to reward ratio will cover up all your losses in one winning trade!)

...and also one needs to follow a good risk management plan that suits you.

Have a limit, set a goal to achieve, and well, accept that anything you've started trading is already lost. Especially having a limit and a goal, those are especially important if you aim to trade in the long run. It wouldn't matter much if you're a rich kid aiming to become richer by trading since losses can be neglected cause of your rich-kid status, but if you aren't, losses are something you have to accept, you have to take in, and you have to understand. Don't avoid losses but rather study them and prepare measures to ensure that you won't turn crazy by doing so.

Or you can just do this. Honestly most tips are absolute bs since most people have their own way of coping up to losses, even I can't handle my losses that well even though I follow the tips I just said. Bottom line is you should do something to make yourself calm down after losing so much. That's basically it. The way you do it isn't probably important, as long as you know, it doesn't go over line like killing people to calm down, but anyway, as long as you calm down, you can basically do anything. If trading after losing so much calms you down, you can do so tbh.

Great point!

Everyone's method of getting over losses varies. Find that which works best for you. Just don't beat yourself up too much afterall, You don't expect to win everytime  Smiley

I have read Dr. Elder's book and he always has a 6% rule. If you trade continuously but the entire order is at a loss, your account number has decreased by 6% then he advises that we should leave the market briefly. The first is to stabilize the mentality and look back on your mistakes. Then review your trading system and correct those mistakes. When the psychology stabilizes, we return to the market again to trade.

I refer to mine as the 3-5% rule!  Grin

Once i lose this range of percentage of my account, i stop trading for the day, cool my head, do something else and probably comeback to check my mistake later in the night.

Some losses hurts badly though  Smiley

The new traders will not concern about the losses because they attracted to trading after they read many success stories. They are not ready to get losses in trading, but they have a passion for trying trading. Perhaps, we can suggest them to be aware of the consequences of the trading itself, and we always tell them that trading has two option, profit and loss. They need to prepare for anything that might happen in the market, so they know what they need to do if they are in hard situations.

I know and realize the consequences to get lost in trading because I already make many losses before. I only say to myself that I need to calm down first if I get lost, keep trying to analyze the other coins and don't regret the loss that I got. I am sure that if this day we lost, it doesn't mean that we will get another loss in the next hours or next days. Managing our money will be necessary if we can not see a big loss happen to us in a second, so we still have money to buy more amount if the price is down.

Every new trader is sold the dream of trading.

No new trader ever considers loss. All they do is calculation of what their compounded account will be in months without factoring in LOSS!

You are having a bad shot mate on trading it is better if you will take a break because it is the hard times in trading and one of the things I usually do that you can adopt too is taking a break for meantime and analyze the situation why you lose up your funds and it is more convenient also it helps you to make understand what is your mistake. Also use the trading indicators those are one of the best things you should use on trading but we have different techniques for me I'm using the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) because it is easier for me to understand the next kind of market movement. Also losing is part of trading that all of the professional traders already experience that kind of problem. You should take a rest for a meantime.

This is quite necessary.

Never trade when you don't have a back up money that you can use for yourself or for an emergency purposes. Forcing yourself to trade is never an idea, always trade when you are prepared enough depends on your speculation and after performing technical analysis.

This point is crucial!

Trading with your last cash/ money you can't afford to lose or a borrowed money will make you cry.

This means that you only spend that you can afford to lose, the same on gambling.

Losses in trading can affect the trader either severely or mild depending on how the trader handles it. Pro traders think that they not get affected by any lost but in reality, all of us do it is just some of us can handle it in the most suitable and convenient to them that they can just simply accept or ignore it within a few minutes.

Traders should always know things that they love to do like playing online games or paling basketball for that when a trader loses then he can immediately divert his attention to a different thing and may provide him a positive outlook again. This strategy is applicable to me but some may not because all of us still have individual differences.

Risk what you can lose.

What i do most times to avoid the psychological trauma that comes with a loss is that i deduct the amount i'm risking from my current account balance. so in my head, i know i have X amount left.
I take it like the money i risked is gone already.

I see losses in trading like the overhead in a business (amount used for general upkeep of the business)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 01:06:58 PM

This can be considered as risk management. This is very helpful for every trader, we should think that not all of our trade will succeed, that's why there is stop loss and it is MUST put stop loss for every trade especially you are in margin trading which is riskier and can lead you to liquidation.

One thing we can handle losses in trading is the total stake on every trade we do, like 5% - 10% per trade of our total available balance is good for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bright_dhykseen (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:23:31 PM

One thing we can handle losses in trading is the total stake on every trade we do, like 5% - 10% per trade of our total available balance is good for me.

IMO, i think you can only trade this way if you have a good win rate.

Its so stressful and frustrating especially if you focus yourself on your losses. Well, at first I’m disappointed with myself since I’m the one who execute the trade so I should be the one to blame for my losses, but I realize that blaming myself can’t help me so I think for a better ways after a day of crying. Its ok to feel bad, its normal as a human but as a trader you should never run out of a plan, so I plan again after losing money.

You actually need to blame yourself to get better and improve.

The market is just there doing its thing, moving up and down!
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:27:18 PM

Having a loss in trading is something that must be faced by all traders, so it must be mentally prepared when starting trading. The best way
to deal with losses is by using the stop loss feature, making repairs for any mistakes, using capital gradually and do your research before
starting trading. If the method I mentioned was successfully realized, then I'm sure the amount of loss experienced gradually decreases.
It can even rarely experience losses.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:05:42 PM

Losses are what a trader can not wish away because it must come but how to handle it is different from person to person. But for us to be happy when we lose is to reduce our risk. If your risk is reduced, you can accept any loss that comes in your trade. I just let go my loss if it comes.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:43:43 PM

When I made mistakes or when I lose big amount of money in trading, I make losing very painful. What do I mean by that? I simply embrace the mistakes that I did, I fully understand why I lose and it is because of my lack of planning and also there are things that I do not yet know and I need to learn it. There are many people who not giving time to their loses, losing is part of trading so expect that there are really times that we can lose our money.

There are psychological effect if we will not handle our losses very well, we also make sure that we should journal every our trade for us to avoid the mistakes that we can make again. Backtesting is also important and traders should be aware of it because it is one of the trait of advanced trader who practicing by reviewing the recent and past price action of different kind of charts.

We can become a strong trader if we can fully embrace our losses in trading, we should treat the losses as opportunity to grow. We can become a trader where we can avoid major losses and maximize our returns if we will find the lessons that we can get from our losing trades.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:10:25 PM

This question has been asked many times, but then I understand coz you are a beginner.

You should also search for similar threads like this if you really wanna know.

Knowing your trading limit is enough to contain the risk in trading, it will help you to stop the losses or having enough profit. We all trader have lost somehow coz the market is blinding with high volatility, thus that will help you understand how the market really works, uncertain but you can work your instinct most of the time. Aside there are many trading strategy to cope up with your loss easily like martingale system, you can search what this trading style OP  Wink
Bright_dhykseen (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:39:25 PM

Having a loss in trading is something that must be faced by all traders, so it must be mentally prepared when starting trading. The best way
to deal with losses is by using the stop loss feature, making repairs for any mistakes, using capital gradually and do your research before
starting trading. If the method I mentioned was successfully realized, then I'm sure the amount of loss experienced gradually decreases.
It can even rarely experience losses.

If only traders allow it perform its function. Grin

Losses are what a trader can not wish away because it must come but how to handle it is different from person to person. But for us to be happy when we lose is to reduce our risk. If your risk is reduced, you can accept any loss that comes in your trade. I just let go my loss if it comes.

If you cool with the amount you risk, you good to go!

When I made mistakes or when I lose big amount of money in trading, I make losing very painful. What do I mean by that? I simply embrace the mistakes that I did, I fully understand why I lose and it is because of my lack of planning and also there are things that I do not yet know and I need to learn it. There are many people who not giving time to their loses, losing is part of trading so expect that there are really times that we can lose our money.

There are psychological effect if we will not handle our losses very well, we also make sure that we should journal every our trade for us to avoid the mistakes that we can make again. Backtesting is also important and traders should be aware of it because it is one of the trait of advanced trader who practicing by reviewing the recent and past price action of different kind of charts.

We can become a strong trader if we can fully embrace our losses in trading, we should treat the losses as opportunity to grow. We can become a trader where we can avoid major losses and maximize our returns if we will find the lessons that we can get from our losing trades.

Losses are the medium via which we grow as traders; only if we look back at them.

This question has been asked many times, but then I understand coz you are a beginner.

You should also search for similar threads like this if you really wanna know.

Oh! Wasn't aware.
Just asked this question to seek individual techniques of how they handle losses. These piece of information can be beneficial to anyone; even a pro!

PS: I am not a beginner. Wink
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:58:58 PM

It is a pressure thing, if you manage to deal with crypto in levels that doesn't matter to you directly and right away, you will not mind losing money at all, if you deal with crypto with all of your money, you are going to be feeling horrible. I personally put money into bitcoin that I can forget, have I never withdraw at a loss?

Of course I have, but that doesn't mean that I will stop doing what I do which is having enough money to live my regular life, have let's say 200 fiat (whatever fiat you use) ending up excess and put 100 of it somewhere like a bank that we all know would be probably fine, and put the other 100 on bitcoin. This way I have 2 layers before I get to bitcoin and that is why if I end up losing on trading it is not really that big of a deal for me at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:11:17 PM

Taking consecutive losses in trading has led to a lot of blown accounts.

Losses affects us psychologically and doesn't make us think logically.

Just wanna know how you get yourself back in right state of mind after taking a loss or better still, how do you handle losses?

Share your experiences and techniques, this will be helpful.  Smiley

Learn from it! This is what im doing when im still starting where i do set out into my mind that if i do lost then go back and realize or analyze into things which comes wrong which do result into a loss.Everything would really

have a corresponding reason thats why you do need to learn so that in next encounter you are already aware on the move or step you would make.Just dont give up easily because things cant really be attained on a short

span of time.Lose is always been part since there are only two outcomes which is winning and losing thats why you should let yourself to continue to learn and never ever stop on doing that and the time comes that you

would see yourself that you had improved that much.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:17:22 AM

What I do whenever I lose in trading?
 I give space to myself because if you can notice, there is a psycological urge of wanting to recover that lose immediately which definitely leads to more of losing in trades.

I am taking my time to reflect and figure out how did I made mistakes and what was wrong with my entries or strategies. Having a good and optimistic mind even if you have losses consecutively will definitrly help traders to start again and recover.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:29:34 AM

when we have lost, and lost assets, it will be difficult to recover, because sometimes the incident is always unthinkable. however, it takes a long time to recover. in my experience, it's only a matter of time until the psychology returns, but if they are ready to lose, I don't think it will take longer.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:21:41 AM

Just wanna know how you get yourself back in right state of mind after taking a loss or better still, how do you handle losses?

I do a short term trading in order to gain even a little but sometime we can't avoid that price go down drastically because we know market is volatile. If that happen i stay calm and hold tight my coins and not selling it in a deep to avoid losses instead i will wait patiently that the price go up again. But nobody knows when the market recover that brings the value to grow.That's why in trading you should have more patience,calmness, and positive mind so that you can handle your losses.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:31:57 AM

When I experience loss in trading, depending on the situation I night decide to stop immediately or give it a second try, and when things are not working I will quickly stop trading and leave it for another time. It is not good to keep making revenge trades to recover what you have lost, you might end up losing extra money and make any profit that day.

So, I just leave it for another time when my mind is calm, then I will be able to have more focus to trade in a better way and mood. And we need to start accepting responsibility for our loss and stop looking for who or what to blame it on, because at the end it still wouldn’t make any sense. But, we must work on not repeating the same mistake only that can help us to be grooming like a professional traders.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:40:18 AM

~snip

Every new trader is sold the dream of trading.

No new trader ever considers loss. All they do is a calculation of what their compounded account will be in months without factoring in LOSS!

Somehow, I think they only think about how they can make a big profit in the short term without thinking about how they can find the right coin that can help them to make a profit. The new people in trading are lack information on how to analyze every potential coin at the market so that can make them lose any time.

when we have lost, and lost assets, it will be difficult to recover, because sometimes the incident is always unthinkable. however, it takes a long time to recover. in my experience, it's only a matter of time until the psychology returns, but if they are ready to lose, I don't think it will take longer.

Sometimes, we need a long time to calm ourselves down to accept the loss because I have those experience. But now, I guess I can handle myself from the loss if somehow, I make that loss. With so many lessons we got in trading, that can give us time to be wise to manage every problem that we face. I think that can happen too with the new people because they will get more and more experience to make them grow and improve their skills or themselves.
Bright_dhykseen (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:10:18 AM

What I do whenever I lose in trading?
 I give space to myself because if you can notice, there is a psycological urge of wanting to recover that lose immediately which definitely leads to more of losing in trades.

I am taking my time to reflect and figure out how did I made mistakes and what was wrong with my entries or strategies. Having a good and optimistic mind even if you have losses consecutively will definitrly help traders to start again and recover.

The space is necessary to avoid that urge.
It is another thing entirely to know when to give yourself space.

I do a short term trading in order to gain even a little but sometime we can't avoid that price go down drastically because we know market is volatile. If that happen i stay calm and hold tight my coins and not selling it in a deep to avoid losses instead i will wait patiently that the price go up again. But nobody knows when the market recover that brings the value to grow.That's why in trading you should have more patience,calmness, and positive mind so that you can handle your losses.

Patience and calmness is a virtue in trading

When I experience loss in trading, depending on the situation I night decide to stop immediately or give it a second try, and when things are not working I will quickly stop trading and leave it for another time. It is not good to keep making revenge trades to recover what you have lost, you might end up losing extra money and make any profit that day.

So, I just leave it for another time when my mind is calm, then I will be able to have more focus to trade in a better way and mood. And we need to start accepting responsibility for our loss and stop looking for who or what to blame it on, because at the end it still wouldn’t make any sense. But, we must work on not repeating the same mistake only that can help us to be grooming like a professional traders.

Accepting responsibility for your loss is quite important. The market is never at fault for your loss; afterall, some people profited from that same trade  Smiley

Somehow, I think they only think about how they can make a big profit in the short term without thinking about how they can find the right coin that can help them to make a profit. The new people in trading are lack information on how to analyze every potential coin at the market so that can make them lose any time.

All new traders need to think risk wise.

At time, i believe losses are even more important than the profits; in as much as the profit is the major goal
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:44:19 PM

I take them calmly, because I understand that this is an integral part of trade.
Being calm and patient in trading will help you to go through in it particularly with all the losses you commit. We should always understand that trading is a win some and lose some scenario and that we should not expect profits most of the time or else we will end up being depressed. Having this mindset will help you handle your losses without much effort to do.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀