Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Save The People Dying Up With hunger  (Read 601 times)
CryptoLordguru (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

play bold and get rewarded!!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:53:56 PM

Nepal is a poor country and about 40% of the population falls in the hand-to-mouth category. Due to the Corona virus, Nepal government has forced lock-down all over the country without any proper supply of foods. The lock-down has been now for over 60 days and on-going which makes it difficult for poor to survive. Many died due to hunger and more will die than corona virus. So, I stepped forward, formed a community team and helped as many as we can in my local area with the fund we had. During that time, we realized that there are many to be helped and so, I am here asking your help to help us supply them food. Lets join our hands and save as many poor as we can!! Please come forward and support humanity!! Here is a brief youtube-video showing the real Nepal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4e85MMujv8 Please watch this video to feel the real Nepal.

Nepal has 77 districts in total. I want to cover at least Parsa and Bara district for as many days as possible. Food expenditure is around 0.7-1€ per person per day. Around 1.3 million population lives in Parsa and Bara district collectively. Around 40% of that population needs our help immediately. So far, 36 people have done suicide due to hunger according to this news report in Bara, Parsa and Rautahat district https://www.sajhedaridaily.com/archives/34 However, this number is very less as most of them are not recorded and hence, the real number of death is relatively high. Please help, we need your support!!! Together, we can save some lives!!

Please donate as much as you can. I hope that there is still some humanity left inside us. Bitcoin community banner will be used while distributing foods to the poor.

BTC address: bc1qrd5ekgnx950pqmhkasuzxwffmdhmcsrjcgpmya

Eth address: 0xd5A86117FeB1C1c147B801ECA789f8746Ccc9904

Eth tokens: 0xd5A86117FeB1C1c147B801ECA789f8746Ccc9904

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 01:36:24 PM

According to recent stats, obesity is a worse problem than hunger. That is, there more people who die for diseases connected to obesity than those who die for hunger.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:24:28 PM

Are you actually from Nepal? there's the community charities that were made by other forum members and they are legit. Your story is one of the reality that most 3rd country is facing.

But those words aren't enough to verify that you're actually asking donation for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JAJC

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:38:23 PM

Philippines is considered as one of the poorest country in the world. In my opinion, obesity us considered as one reason for dying. There are many decease you will get in obesity like heart attack and high cholesterol. Obesity can cause a lot of damage to your body. People with severe obesity are more likely to have other diseases. Proper diet can prevent from these deseases.
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 03:16:34 PM

Are you actually from Nepal? there's the community charities that were made by other forum members and they are legit. Your story is one of the reality that most 3rd country is facing.

But those words aren't enough to verify that you're actually asking donation for them.

Yes, I am from Birgunj Nepal. Birgunj is the main gateway to Nepal which is bordering with Bihar state of India. We distributed rice, pulse, oil, green vegetables to the needy people but that is not enough as there is complete lockdown. I don't know what else can win someone's trust. I just want to save some lives and that is why I am trying to seek help from wherever it is possible. Have a good day, god bless you!!
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:18:22 AM

According to recent stats, obesity is a worse problem than hunger. That is, there more people who die for diseases connected to obesity than those who die for hunger.
I agree to your world stats but what do you want to point out in here? Do you mean that *We should let people die due to hunger because there are people dying up due to over-eating in rich countries*? Or do you mean that no one should help these poor people?? I really couldn't understand your comment. Have a good day!!
Philippines is considered as one of the poorest country in the world. In my opinion, obesity us considered as one reason for dying. There are many decease you will get in obesity like heart attack and high cholesterol. Obesity can cause a lot of damage to your body. People with severe obesity are more likely to have other diseases. Proper diet can prevent from these deseases.
I agree Philippines comes among the list of poor countries but again, how is your comment connected to what i have posted? Have a good day!!
JoeDemashow

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:29:14 AM

Yes, I am from Birgunj Nepal. Birgunj is the main gateway to Nepal which is bordering with Bihar state of India. We distributed rice, pulse, oil, green vegetables to the needy people but that is not enough as there is complete lockdown. I don't know what else can win someone's trust. I just want to save some lives and that is why I am trying to seek help from wherever it is possible. Have a good day, god bless you!!
[/quote]

Im just a newbie and haven't earned that much, but I could help u though spreading the word. You have a good heart and good luck with your journey. Have a good day man.
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:40:26 AM

Thank you. This means a lot to me. Please do spread the word Smiley You too have a good day !!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:58:34 PM

God bless you too.

If that's for real, good luck with what you do.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:39:59 PM

This is probably what Bill Gates wanted. He might have wanted vaccine control a little. But what he really wanted was population reduction.

- The governments believed the lies about the fake viral pandemic.
- The people believed the government and followed the lockdowns/shutdowns willingly.
- Production almost stopped.
- Around the world, people will die before governments will allow a reopening.
- Government people are dumb as bricks. They will be shocked when they don't get income tax money.
- Gates will laugh even harder when it all works out in his de-population favor.

But he didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he was trying to build a vaccine to save the people. Laugh, laugh, Grin.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:25:25 AM

God bless you too.

If that's for real, good luck with what you do.
Thank you for your mental support. Helping the needy ones means a lot to me as I can't see unfairness in the society where at one side someone is having a better life while someone is dying up. My heart pours out for them and that is why I came here asking for help assuming that the bitcointalk community will understand the unfairness as I believe everyone here is fighting against the unfair system.. God bless you and good luck in what you are doing Smiley
This is probably what Bill Gates wanted. He might have wanted vaccine control a little. But what he really wanted was population reduction.

- The governments believed the lies about the fake viral pandemic.
- The people believed the government and followed the lockdowns/shutdowns willingly.
- Production almost stopped.
- Around the world, people will die before governments will allow a reopening.
- Government people are dumb as bricks. They will be shocked when they don't get income tax money.
- Gates will laugh even harder when it all works out in his de-population favor.

But he didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he was trying to build a vaccine to save the people. Laugh, laugh, Grin.

Cool
You have reasonable valid points Cheesy I don't know whether Bill Gates is connected with this Corona or not but I do agree some countries' Government people are really dumb. Lockdown is not a solution. Nepal has been under complete lockdown for over 60 days now and still the government bodies are not planning to open. 
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 09:16:56 AM

Nepal is a poor country and about 40% of the population falls in the hand-to-mouth category. Due to the Corona virus, Nepal government has forced lock-down all over the country without any proper supply of foods. The lock-down has been now for over 60 days and on-going which makes it difficult for poor to survive. Many died due to hunger and more will die than corona virus. So, I stepped forward, formed a community team and helped as many as we can in my local area with the fund we had. During that time, we realized that there are many to be helped and so, I am here asking your help to help us supply them food. Lets join our hands and save as many poor as we can!! Please come forward and support humanity!! Here is a brief youtube-video showing the real Nepal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4e85MMujv8 Please watch this video to feel the real Nepal.

Nepal has 77 districts in total. I want to cover at least Parsa and Bara district for as many days as possible. Food expenditure is around 0.7-1€ per person per day. Around 1.3 million population lives in Parsa and Bara district collectively. Around 40% of that population needs our help immediately. So far, 36 people have done suicide due to hunger according to this news report in Bara, Parsa and Rautahat district https://www.sajhedaridaily.com/archives/34 However, this number is very less as most of them are not recorded and hence, the real number of death is relatively high. Please help, we need your support!!! Together, we can save some lives!!

Please donate as much as you can. I hope that there is still some humanity left inside us. Bitcoin community banner will be used while distributing foods to the poor.

feeding starving africans is completely pointless they have destroyed the productive infrastructure that once fed them, stop wasting your ressources on them, listen to the muslims, serve no one but god, cheers!!!

CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:25:03 AM

feeding starving africans is completely pointless they have destroyed the productive infrastructure that once fed them, stop wasting your ressources on them, listen to the muslims, serve no one but god, cheers!!!
Nepal doesn't lie in the Africa continent. It lies in the Asia between India (bottom & side) and China (Tibet to be honest on the top).  But the way you commented here is really discriminating. I don't want to talk on the politics going on there neither I want to talk on religions. My religion and my mission is clear: humanity and serve them without judging anyone or their religion or roots. Listen to me my friend, serve no religion and no God but humanity. You can serve whichever God you believe by serving humanity and finding peace in that but if any of these religion says you not to serve the humanity based on their religion, race etc then you should ask questions to yourself and your conscience if whether someone is fooling you!!! Or have you been fooling yourself??? We are humans and we should never stop asking questions, we should never stop being curious and unchain any old system which has no logic. I believe that is why we all are here in this bitcoin community to fight against the unfairness (in the monetary system). I have raised a mission to feed the poor of my district and fight against hunger. I hope you got the message Smiley All good to you and may your god bless you!! P.S. Please donate if you can!!
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2000

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:17:16 PM

There's one thing I don't understand. Why aren't Nepalese citizens holding rallies to end the quarantine regime in the country?

In my opinion, a person doesn't care whether they die of hunger or coronavirus.

There are fascists in many governments who work for the world elite to destroy the poor. If you look closely at the people in government during this pandemic, you can easily identify the fascists.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:35:38 AM

There's one thing I don't understand. Why aren't Nepalese citizens holding rallies to end the quarantine regime in the country?

There are fascists in many governments who work for the world elite to destroy the poor. If you look closely at the people in government during this pandemic, you can easily identify the fascists.
I agree with you that those people in government bodies/elite don't care about the poor and dying ones as they are puppets of world elite and they get paid from everywhere. Media has played important role in creating fear in Nepal and creating hatred towards the one trying to fight against this quarantine regime showing them the enemy of society and so on.. IF Nepalese would have been that educated then do you think they would be dying with hunger?? At the other hand, all the forces of Nepal are beating up the people who are seen on the street. People over there can't possess any weapon and hence, they can't protect themselves neither stand for their rights. Life isn't fair in there.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:35:45 PM

I agree with you that those people in government bodies/elite don't care about the poor and dying ones as they are puppets of world elite and they get paid from everywhere. Media has played important role in creating fear in Nepal and creating hatred towards the one trying to fight against this quarantine regime showing them the enemy of society and so on.. IF Nepalese would have been that educated then do you think they would be dying with hunger?? At the other hand, all the forces of Nepal are beating up the people who are seen on the street. People over there can't possess any weapon and hence, they can't protect themselves neither stand for their rights. Life isn't fair in there.

The answer is that they are not free. Their government only gives them the appearance of freedom to some extent, so that they are easier to control.

What's really amazing is that in the USA - the place where there really is freedom - the people have allowed themselves to be tricked by their government into believing that they aren't free.

I guess that it is simply the nature of people to not be free.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:52:46 PM

on May 15th nepal only had a couple hundred cases(pretty much what UK/US were in in february)
on May 18th nepal (70% population work in agriculture) were allowed to go back and work in agriculture

meaning most of nepal is not actually suffering.

i think this topic is a guy just looking for people to pay him for his own personal luxuries
smarter people that actually do charity/fundraising prove who they are and what charity group they are with.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:22:24 AM

The answer is that they are not free. Their government only gives them the appearance of freedom to some extent, so that they are easier to control.

What's really amazing is that in the USA - the place where there really is freedom - the people have allowed themselves to be tricked by their government into believing that they aren't free.

I guess that it is simply the nature of people to not be free.

Cool
I don't know about the nature of people but I do agree that the people over there aren't that free as they are controlled fully. What happened right now in America is truly eye opening and shows that Americans stand for each-other no matter their race white or black. This shows brotherhood and yes, I agree sometimes people allow themselves to be tricked by their government because they blindly trust them.

on May 15th nepal only had a couple hundred cases(pretty much what UK/US were in in february)
on May 18th nepal (70% population work in agriculture) were allowed to go back and work in agriculture

meaning most of nepal is not actually suffering.

i think this topic is a guy just looking for people to pay him for his own personal luxuries
smarter people that actually do charity/fundraising prove who they are and what charity group they are with.

Thank you for your encouraging words. There are some people who don't do themselves neither let other people to do. If someone is doing, it hurts them. So what kind of human are you? You can think yourself. That is true that the government made decisions that they will allow farmers to go to their fields but farmers are heavily dependent on other manpower to do the farming works which is again difficult as the forces hasn't been that flexible so far. The government also decided to open some of the business but that doesn't mean they are actually doing that man.. In other words, Government of Nepal makes decision but doesn't always implement it. Two faced government is hard to understand for outer people. I don't know from where did you come on judging me and understanding Nepal more well that you came up saying that most of Nepal is not suffering.. Believe in Karma, believe in good..Visit Nepal in future and then you will know the real condition of Nepal in normal days. I don't have to prove anything to anyone in here. May be I am dumb but I love what I do without interfering mine or anyone's personal life. Please don't post rubbish if you don't know much about Nepal. Move on!!

Update on charity raising: 0

lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:36:59 AM

I don't have to prove anything to anyone in here.
Well, of course you don't have to,
but if you want our trust and money, maybe you should.

Do whatever you consider necessary.
CryptoLordguru (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:50:58 AM

I don't have to prove anything to anyone in here.
Well, of course you don't have to,
but if you want our trust and money, maybe you should.

Do whatever you consider necessary.
Thanks bro, I will think about it but proving identity is a difficult task and even giving all these informations, people will come up with different thing. I believe in simplicity,  everyone's freedom and humanity Smiley have a good day!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: