Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZIMBOCASH - The first on-the-ground cryptocurrency network for a nation  (Read 274 times)
maticmoon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:21:31 AM

The link is here -

https://info.binance.com/en/news/21802

The article was posted last year so I don't know the position of Binance right now on this project. Because it seems that project has been on the works for quite a while already, they just posted the thread recently. So there maybe good progress on this platform already.
This is a good write by Binance, thank you for sharing. And this was way back April 2019 and just means Zimbocash is here for a pretty long time already and been developing since then. This is great, I really thought it was created just recently but I guess I'm wrong with that.
SorrentoOS

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:35:33 AM

This is a lot for a coin that just recently launch in Bitcointalk, usually projects are launched here first but in this one, it gained a lot of traction from various media outlets before here so there is something behind this coin that we didn't know yet.
Hardening2.0

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:04:02 AM

So we also have Digital Yuan. Was that already used in China? They have Alipay and Wechat already, is this one a crypto?
No news about if it's a crypto or not but they want a decentralized, traceable digital currency, maybe crypto but if not, then it's still a good stunt to popularize crypto to institutions.

Check Forbes Content About the Digital Yuan HERE
fuzzywuzzymppc

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:10:43 AM

So we also have Digital Yuan. Was that already used in China? They have Alipay and Wechat already, is this one a crypto?
No news about if it's a crypto or not but they want a decentralized, traceable digital currency, maybe crypto but if not, then it's still a good stunt to popularize crypto to institutions.

I see. Thank you for your generous response.

This ain't launched yet but gained a lot of noise because it is from a big country like China, whereas Zimbocash is here and serving Zimbabwe citizens so maybe that is an advantage, though they are not in the same path I think
Hardening2.0

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:13:14 AM

they are not in the same path I think
Exactly. Zimbocash is to empower it's citizen while Digital RMB aims to dominate the USD in terms of global usage. One is to help while the other one wants to own
fuzzywuzzymppc

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:18:39 AM

https://info.binance.com/en/news/21802

The article was posted last year so I don't know the position of Binance right now on this project. Because it seems that project has been on the works for quite a while already, they just posted the thread recently. So there maybe good progress on this platform already.
This is great for Zimbocash, I never heard of it since this year and engage fully with this ann. Binance is really fast and keen with the details they put that is why they are my favorite exchange because of their credibility. Thank you for sharing this wonderful content by the way
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 11:20:47 AM

This ain't launched yet but gained a lot of noise because it is from a big country like China, whereas Zimbocash is here and serving Zimbabwe citizens so maybe that is an advantage, though they are not in the same path I think

I think it will still work the same once this experiment works Zash will still be able to use just like Digital Yuan but the country however isn't stable like China. This country is in the middle of the continent, squeezed tight without shoreline which is why it's dependent on neighboring countries in terms of moving products unlike China that owns the South China Sea.

All these will still be considered an experiment though. They would have to work hard to make it work.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:11:39 AM

I think it will still work the same once this experiment works Zash will still be able to use just like Digital Yuan but the country however isn't stable like China. This country is in the middle of the continent, squeezed tight without shoreline which is why it's dependent on neighboring countries in terms of moving products unlike China that owns the South China Sea.

All these will still be considered an experiment though. They would have to work hard to make it work.

when exactly is the launching of ZimboCash in Zimbabwe? are they partnering with merchants or companies that will integrate Zimbocash as payment? because if they are aiming to cater the people from Zimbabwe, they need to collaborate with local shops or merchants. also, they can tie up with crypto exchanges used by the locals like coinmama.
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:00:56 PM

when exactly is the launching of ZimboCash in Zimbabwe? are they partnering with merchants or companies that will integrate Zimbocash as payment? because if they are aiming to cater the people from Zimbabwe, they need to collaborate with local shops or merchants. also, they can tie up with crypto exchanges used by the locals like coinmama.
yes I agree with you, support from local residents is very important, if they have mastered their local, and it has become their initial capital to launch it in public

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 09:14:58 PM

yes I agree with you, support from local residents is very important, if they have mastered their local, and it has become their initial capital to launch it in public

I have no idea about the team partnering up with local merchants but it would make sense if they do so that the coin will have its use for the public otherwise its just going to make it less valuable and useless to the people. But its hard to quickly do this.

They may start first with online remittance or probably even a gambling dapps accepting the coin to kick start.

sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 10:24:10 PM

zimbocash does not conduct sales tokens but from all news in an article published are quite convincing for investors, just that it's necessary to develop and also build a core team, patnership with other project so that the future of the project is clearer .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: