Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in cryptocurrency but which altcoins is good for long term holding?  (Read 1108 times)
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:06:16 PM

I personally prefer holding large exchange currencies like Binance's BNB, Witnessing the currency's strong recovery in 2019, I believe it is the right choice,
Me too but I just give a maximum cap for each coin that I hold it in my wallet. Im still holding BNB, OKB and Kucoin shares as the products of these coins are very useful for the community.

Exchange's coin can be considered as the best choice right now.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:11:41 PM

I personally prefer holding large exchange currencies like Binance's BNB, Witnessing the currency's strong recovery in 2019, I believe it is the right choice,
It is one of the leading altcoins in this market, and if you invest in this altcoin, I believe you will always be profitable in the long run. If you invest in altcoins other than the top 100 coinmarketcap, there is a high risk that you will lose money and even those projects may die in the future.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sukbir (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

🏆Bitcoin is king of Cryptocurrency World.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 03:23:57 PM

There are bunch of good altcoins in the market but make sure that you already study all of them before investing. I'm still go straight all the way to ETH, I think it good move for ETH to launch their ETH 2.0 even its delayed. I hope many people still trust them and make invest to them. I also recommend Monero and ADA. It will be good if you already invested in Btc before you turn into altcoins.

I am holding ADA since 2018..

⭐⭐★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★🏆Bitcoin🏆 the World's First Decentralized Digital Currency.☆.•´¯`•.☆🌼🌼.•´¯`•.🌼🌼★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★⭐⭐ ✿.。.:* ᗷITᑕOIᑎ *:.。.✿
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:32:23 PM

btc and ethereum are the right choice for you now, because after halving day the btc will give a big surprise afterwards. while ethereum when viewed from the prices that occur, this is a fresh breeze that will provide benefits in the future.

witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:38:52 PM

Blockchain solutions are progressing more and more into specific industries that used to work without it few years ago. And to be honest, I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Even though, many parameters must be analyzed before blindly believing in the benefits
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:39:56 PM

Blockchain solutions are progressing more and more into specific industries that used to work without it few years ago. And to be honest, I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Even though, many parameters must be analyzed before blindly believing in the benefits

Hey. This is true, I have pretty similar thoughts. But are there many advanced ones you can recommend to have a look at?
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:40:18 PM

Hi Guys i am planning to buy Bitcoin and few altcoins for long term holding. I want to hold at least two altcoins from my list. Can you guys suggest me it is safe to buy below altcoin for long term holding? Which Altcoin is your favourite and currently holding??

My Altcoins list: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash and Monero

Like I always believe, every portfolio should have Bitcoin before any other coin (this is my personal opinion). Therefore about your question, all these coins you highlighted are major coins, that is to say they are good for investing and holding, be it long term or short term. However, choosing just two from there, my preferences will be Ethereum and Litecoin; had it been its three altcoins, then Monero can be on the choosen side too.  

witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:40:49 PM

Hey. This is true, I have pretty similar thoughts. But are there many advanced ones you can recommend to have a look at?

As for advanced solution to recommend, should be Brandtokens.io In few words, the platform allows to sharply increase the level of loyalty by many many opportunities being offered. But better check out their website, cause explained really good there. Just proceed with the link I outlined before
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 03:41:19 PM

As for advanced solution to recommend, should be Brandtokens.io In few words, the platform allows to sharply increase the level of loyalty by many many opportunities being offered. But better check out their website, cause explained really good there. Just proceed with the link I outlined before

This sounds kind of unique from your words, let me Google to explore more
newminerr

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

The day to rise has come.

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:05:27 PM

I am personally holding on to LINK for a while & I don't regret,
But I would suggest you do your own research on whom do you wanna trust, whether you are gonna go long term with alts, weather you just wanna catch up the pump, make a good profit and cash back out to BTC.

There are many good alts whom I have a good faith upon on long term,
Other one is BAT
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:37:39 PM

For me, my best bet for you is to not invest in the long term for altcoins. Because in our day it is still uncertain whether a cryptocurrency will be strong in the future. For me, altcoins are only good for short and mid-term trading opportunities. And in my opinion future use of altcoins can also be lost and replaced. But for me, the only good ones of your choice are bitcoin and monero as they are the only ones that can grow, revolutionize, and improve services in the future. And some of those on your list are really uncertain about the future and will grow in the future.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:35:30 PM

I wanna right planing for long time holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash even you can try other some top altcoins in cmc. At least i always want accept btc for long time holding without if i don't run other currency. So you can do invest in btc with long time and absolutely you can buy lower price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Meraki.cash
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:48:10 PM

Well, we are a strong project and  with a pretty strong community already.

Take a look https://meraki.cash/masternode
and also our discord: https://discord.gg/tMduVe

We are a DAO + masternodes project.

Take a look and we believe in long term will be very strong.
Help us to grow and join our community
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:19:41 AM

Remember, many altcoins looks promising when they hit the market but after a year or two they start going down, down to the level of no recovery, you need to be smart, diversify your money in good coins and also know that using money you can afford to lose will give you peace of mind, don't invest with money you can't let go.

NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

I like your alt list. Could adive to add ada and eos in addition. Anyway, almost all coins from cmc top are good for mid term at least
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:36:19 AM

Hi Guys i am planning to buy Bitcoin and few altcoins for long term holding. I want to hold at least two altcoins from my list. Can you guys suggest me it is safe to buy below altcoin for long term holding? Which Altcoin is your favourite and currently holding??

My Altcoins list: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash and Monero

Ethereum and Monero is the most profitable to hold since the community on this token/coin are massive means a lot of support some of the token/coin you mentioned are now under the radar and investors will make a second thought before investing on it.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:41:12 AM

btc and ethereum are the right choice for you now, because after halving day the btc will give a big surprise afterwards. while ethereum when viewed from the prices that occur, this is a fresh breeze that will provide benefits in the future.
Yes, but don't just be tempted by the fresh air of Ethereum and its halving Bitcoin, because all the decisions we carry out today are inseparable from the risks that we also have to bear and this is what we should really look at and consider as fully as possible.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:15:31 PM

I am happy for a Dash holder even i was taken Dash like long time over. Otherwise two more good coin in your list bitcoin cash with ethereum. Every coin operated Larger marketing everyday with day by day investors increase. Much to like after some thought is good happens.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:41:03 PM

Don't rush into investments, but do a lot of research first like asking people what their thoughts are.

My list of investments are: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero . I've win some but also lost some.

list of cryptocurrency of this day
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:47:11 PM

for me, ETH and BNB are the best altcoins to invest, because the two tokens are tokens that are quite popular in the crypto world, I still hold these tokens, because I am more familiar with these two tokens than other tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: