Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in cryptocurrency but which altcoins is good for long term holding?  (Read 1106 times)
sukbir (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

🏆Bitcoin is king of Cryptocurrency World.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 05:20:08 PM

Thank you for your suggestion.

Your list is awesome and I recommend you do invest in the first 2 and the last 2 after doing thorough analysis in order to determine which one you would give the highest percentage of your investment.

⭐⭐★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★🏆Bitcoin🏆 the World's First Decentralized Digital Currency.☆.•´¯`•.☆🌼🌼.•´¯`•.🌼🌼★( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)★⭐⭐ ✿.。.:* ᗷITᑕOIᑎ *:.。.✿
solomine

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:46:10 AM

structured deposit in eurg like an example. or any other coin with the staking
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:09:22 AM

For long term hold I will accept o my Bitcoin but for altcoins I will keep my hands crossed and keep watching, when profits comes I take them without hesitation, altcoins are unpredictable, sometimes holding them for long term is a big mistake

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:37:02 AM

You will need to always look at your altcoins bag always because they can surge anytime, don't keep them in your wallet for years without checking on them, it's risky, Bitcoin is the only coin I can keep for long term without looking back
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 07:44:14 AM

Ethereum works fine for me because it has been paired or had the platform used to several coins. Though many of this coins were considered as shitcoins however, some of it add the value of eth when traded. ETH also has high volatility to which it could also be good in trading. However, trading is not advisable for the begginners and others had take also advantage by creating bots that will trade for them. Sounds good but not all the times bots are successful in trading for it means also some losses depending on the market of cryptocurrency. Better to hold than to trade.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:50:03 AM

If you can only spare the two altcoins in that list then just ethereum and litecoin. You can't never goes wrong with ethereum while litecoin is the most stable altcoin in a hard time or market tumbling.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:06:04 AM

The best coins you can hold for long term are Bitcoin, litecoin, Monero, Zcash etc, only few new altcoin projects are reliable, BNB Token, Neo, OKex, chainlink, huobi token, tezos, etc do research and choose well developed projects
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:39:44 AM

If you want to invest in the long term, then I recommend you invest in the best altcoins in this market, such as: ETH, NEO, BNB, LTC, XLM, LINK ... Those are the best altcoins. in the long run and its value will certainly increase a lot

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 09:54:10 AM

I think you have to invest in bitcoin along with ethereum and BNB. If you made an investment in these coins you would probably make enough profit within a very limited period of time. Also if you hold these coins for a longer period then you would definitely get some good rewards.

Bitcoin along with ETH should be have a good portion of your portfolio. Along with this you can also invest in some other altcoins may be like NEO, LINK as well. Though one can choose their favourite coins which could be better for them as it involves risk in future holding and not everyone will be able to take it. So, invest only a small portion in risky altcoins so that one even if loses do not lose much amount as market can fall sharply as well. But if one continues holding good crypto will make money in future.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:31:02 AM

In my opinion it's better to invest in Stablecoin, where prices tend not to fluctuate high and choose Stablecoin which has a large community. It seems you need to go deeper into information for a long investment in cryptocurrency that has the characteristic fluctuations. As I wrote at the beginning that stablecoin is the right characteristics for the investment you will make, or you also invest in dogecoin which in my opinion is more appropriate.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:34:41 AM

In my opinion it's better to invest in Stablecoin, where prices tend not to fluctuate high and choose Stablecoin which has a large community. It seems you need to go deeper into information for a long investment in cryptocurrency that has the characteristic fluctuations. As I wrote at the beginning that stablecoin is the right characteristics for the investment you will make, or you also invest in dogecoin which in my opinion is more appropriate.
You will never have profit when investing in stablecoins, its price will always be stable. I think it is better to use that money to buy bitcoin and the top altcoins in this market, if the bull run comes, it will bring a lot of profits.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:39:33 AM

Stablecoin is less worth it because if you invest here it means you are only securing fund so it does not fall badly, even for the long term this is something that is useless but good for people who want to secure assets, dogecoin is also lacking I know a few week ago the price was pumped in a short time it's just that the dump happened also in a short time and if not careful there it's very risky, I think it's better to invest in DeFi or Dapps Token because this could be a long-term investment and the opportunity is more promising.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 10:47:07 AM

in the long run, etherum is still the best choice and it has been proven that etherum can increase many times over the previous year before the market falls. for the main choice, bitcoin is the right choice. indeed there are still many altcoins, let alone some threads discussing about hot coins such as doge, xrp, or cardano. but still, the best choice is etherum.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:12:04 AM

Nothing last forever. you should be responsible for your investment outcome. whether successful or unsuccessful. try check out the top cryptocurrencies on the coinmarketcap and gice them a trial. Not for a long term but short. you might make something out of it. it's your choice but use your sense and never go long term. Hardly these days do altcoin survive long term. the current raise in DEFI was unexpected.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:23:37 AM

Hi Guys i am planning to buy Bitcoin and few altcoins for long term holding. I want to hold at least two altcoins from my list. Can you guys suggest me it is safe to buy below altcoin for long term holding? Which Altcoin is your favourite and currently holding??

My Altcoins list: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash and Monero

I Agree with all the currencies you posted but please take out BitcoinCash because that is stupid idea for holding long term.
It has not even consider as crypto because that is a shit bitcoin scam.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top altcoins. I heard ChainLink is a favourite, but since the price increased a lot I am not sure if now is the right moment to invest in Chainlink.
Chainlink is doing great now but the problem is if this is legit growth or trap?

remember that we have been in this same situation for many times and in the end?it turns out to be a trap from manipulator.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1673

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 12:26:30 PM

You will need to always look at your altcoins bag always because they can surge anytime, don't keep them in your wallet for years without checking on them, it's risky, Bitcoin is the only coin I can keep for long term without looking back

Storing any cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, does not guarantee that your capital will increase over time. It is necessary to regularly monitor price changes in the cryptocurrency market in order to sell or buy cryptocurrency on time. But if you don't have time to do this, then the best solution should be bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:28:41 PM

There is no debate that the best altcoins for long term holding would be Ethereum. The rest of your list is so-so, I recommend you do a research on Chain Link as an alternative to your list.
Zyxel52

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:39:04 AM

Chain link is very interesting, but you should learn more about it. It's rating is very good now. We should wait and watch
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:54:27 AM

Hi Guys i am planning to buy Bitcoin and few altcoins for long term holding. I want to hold at least two altcoins from my list. Can you guys suggest me it is safe to buy below altcoin for long term holding? Which Altcoin is your favourite and currently holding??

Your list is already a good one only invest in the top crypto currencies or on the crypto that would also give you a profit if you are planning to hold it for a long time.
I would suggest a crypto that could be stake so you could earn while holding it but only choose the crypto that are on the top list like Dash.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:00:50 AM

Your list is already a good one only invest in the top crypto currencies or on the crypto that would also give you a profit if you are planning to hold it for a long time.
I would suggest a crypto that could be stake so you could earn while holding it but only choose the crypto that are on the top list like Dash.

Gotumoot I agree with you, his list is already good. What he can do is to add Bitcoin, I prefer Bitcoin more than Bitcoin forks,
but who knows, each of us has the right to believe in coins we choose for long-term holding. And every list is good list if you have
faith in your choices and in your research, if you did one before you invested!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███