Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Rewards by staking ETH ( script for sell ) price 30 USD  (Read 227 times)
XmasJohn08 (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:15:47 PM

Hey,

I'm selling a script+DOM+HOST for 30 USD
https://pocketum.com/
For more details please PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 08:06:29 PM

Hey,

Can you explain how it works? I didn't know until now that it was ETH staking possible.
Is this just a script where site owner promise solid staking reward pays off the first few users then left out with all money? to me, this script sounds like a potential scam as many Bitcoin doubler scripts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XmasJohn08 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:51:15 AM

Hey,

Can you explain how it works? I didn't know until now that it was ETH staking possible.
Is this just a script where site owner promise solid staking reward pays off the first few users then left out with all money? to me, this script sounds like a potential scam as many Bitcoin doubler scripts.

Hey examplens,

The script can be use for ARBITRAGE
I will give you my example: Let's say you have 10 investors that deposit 10 ETH, you say you give 1% daily, so for one day the owner will have to make arbitrage with that 10 ETH that will bring profit for the owner and also for the users, than you give them the 1% and you also get something for you ( the owner )
AND yes! You are right. The script can be interpreted in bad and good.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 12:21:01 PM

Hey,

Hey examplens,

The script can be use for ARBITRAGE
I will give you my example: Let's say you have 10 investors that deposit 10 ETH, you say you give 1% daily, so for one day the owner will have to make arbitrage with that 10 ETH that will bring profit for the owner and also for the users, than you give them the 1% and you also get something for you ( the owner )
AND yes! You are right. The script can be interpreted in bad and good.

If you take money from someone and use it for trading, I mean arbitrage is nothing more than a way of trading, it is not called staking. It is a loan hidden behind staking. "Loan" is here the mildest possible explanation for your recommendation here.
To be honest, this script, in my opinion, there is only one option. To trick people offering him some profit on investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XmasJohn08 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:44:10 PM

If you take money from someone and use it for trading, I mean arbitrage is nothing more than a way of trading, it is not called staking. It is a loan hidden behind staking. "Loan" is here the mildest possible explanation for your recommendation here.
To be honest, this script, in my opinion, there is only one option. To trick people offering him some profit on investment.

Ok :| what you just said sound something like... I give you tomatoes and you say OHh no this is apple
As you said, your opinion.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:58:27 PM

Hey,

How is it possible that someone is going to buy it without knowing what exactly this script does?
No one is going to be interested if you don't provide more info and even more no one is going to give you 30 dollars for something that they do not know what it does or how it work.\s.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:37:27 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 09:43:25 PM by avikz

Ok :| what you just said sound something like... I give you tomatoes and you say OHh no this is apple

Your explanation smells like a rotten apple!

The inherent nature of this business is fraud. You are taking deposits in the name of ETH staking (which doesn't exist in reality as of now) and you are using the same money for trading and sharing the profit among your investors.

Examplens is absolutely right in his statement! I can build a similar website in Wordpress under an hour but promising a non existent reward is a scam attempt. We essentially call it Ponzi! Not allowed here!

XmasJohn08 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 06:39:51 AM

Your explanation smells like a rotten apple!

The inherent nature of this business is fraud. You are taking deposits in the name of ETH staking (which doesn't exist in reality as of now) and you are using the same money for trading and sharing the profit among your investors.

Examplens is absolutely right in his statement! I can build a similar website in Wordpress under an hour but promising a non existent reward is a scam attempt. We essentially call it Ponzi! Not allowed here!

Ok, closed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: