Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Lot of things to focus on BTC!!  (Read 760 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:12:50 AM

It is not easy to predict this time because bitcoin still at the search for a stable position at $10k now. But if there is nothing bad happen out there, bitcoin price can increase, and I guess that we will see another bullish trend for bitcoin. Or maybe we will see another correction for a while before the bitcoin price increase, and I hope that we don't feel surprised if the price is down deeper below $10k.

And I guess that stable position is impossible to keep. It looked like it would break out (well actually it did break out) and then suddenly got the dump, on some exchanges even to 9200. Looks like we are really going to have to fight tooth and nail to break and keep above 10000!

Wishing for stable price for bitcoin is really not possible as the movement is still fast and unpredictable. Even if we did reach 10k, it goes back again as there are dumpers that bought their btc below 10k, so selling at 10k will already give them profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 09:25:09 AM

~snip~

And I guess that stable position is impossible to keep. It looked like it would break out (well actually it did break out) and then suddenly got the dump, on some exchanges even to 9200. Looks like we are really going to have to fight tooth and nail to break and keep above 10000!

That's almost automatic when there's a sudden rise of Bitcoin, there's always a pull back that follows through. Maybe because a lot of hodlers are selling at the short increase, or It may caused by the short traders.
Specially when you have a big bag of Bitcoin, pumps like that is huge enough to give you good profit, thus buy back when the price drops a certain percentage again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:07:02 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin price has got a big dump in a few hours ago, and I guess that makes people panic because they don't expect to see bitcoin price is down deep. The panic happens in my WhatsApp group Grin

Some of my friends don't think that bitcoin price will go down. But it was back to $9,400 level, and that is happening now. So that is why we need to still be careful in the next few hours, but we also need to prepare if the price can bounce to the $10k again.
To be sincere, i expected the price of bitcoin and altcoins market to dump because the last bitcoin halving is yet to effect the market price and the reason for the suddenly pump in price of cryptocurrency market was the $50 million worth of Stablecoin which was used to accumulate BTC.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:18:30 AM

~snip~

That's almost automatic when there's a sudden rise of Bitcoin, there's always a pull back that follows through. Maybe because a lot of hodlers are selling at the short increase, or It may caused by the short traders.
Specially when you have a big bag of Bitcoin, pumps like that is huge enough to give you good profit, thus buy back when the price drops a certain percentage again.

When the rising is too sudden a lot of people will take the chance to make some profit, so no wonder the price wiol fall back especially we havent seen btc able to rise this high, and this situation could create a misleading news, for now people not too focus on bitcoin, they are more interested in alt coin which being claimed that could generate hundres percent of profit in short time
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:36:18 AM

It is not easy to predict this time because bitcoin still at the search for a stable position at $10k now. But if there is nothing bad happen out there, bitcoin price can increase, and I guess that we will see another bullish trend for bitcoin. Or maybe we will see another correction for a while before the bitcoin price increase, and I hope that we don't feel surprised if the price is down deeper below $10k.

Breaking down 10,000$ is already achieved several times this year but staying there is the big problem because the longest 10k stays for 2 days and the following days are dumping with more than 10% so maybe we are just concern about the High price but we are not looking in the market status and the economy itself so yeah that is different stories to explain all.

Let us contribute if we really wants to make this market Grow specially bitcoin because nowadays the market cap grows with many altcoins and not concentrated to bitcoin

Anyway this must happen to let people know how healthy this market and there is no manipulation happening( but the truth?there is ) so if we want market to succeed?then lets do our part .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:37:13 AM

Maybe if the price stays for a while at $9,600, that will be the stable position although it will up for more than $9,600-$9,699, but that will stay at that range price. Yes, we will see a fight to break above $10k, and we still have plenty of time to see that will happen later. The important is we can be ready for the coming so we can make a profit later. But we know the price can increase, and now it stays at $9,700 level.

Unfortunately, bitcoin price has got a big dump in a few hours ago, and I guess that makes people panic because they don't expect to see bitcoin price is down deep. The panic happens in my WhatsApp group Grin

Some of my friends don't think that bitcoin price will go down. But it was back to $9,400 level, and that is happening now. So that is why we need to still be careful in the next few hours, but we also need to prepare if the price can bounce to the $10k again.
To be sincere, i expected the price of bitcoin and altcoins market to dump because the last bitcoin halving is yet to effect the market price and the reason for the suddenly pump in price of cryptocurrency market was the $50 million worth of Stablecoin which was used to accumulate BTC.
Maybe it will dump, but we don't know how deep the price will be a dump. That will be the best chance for us to buy more bitcoin, and I am sure that people will use that time. I am curious how much the price will be if the dump is coming, but I don't expect to see the price to go down below than $8k.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
hulla

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:57:47 PM

Maybe it will dump, but we don't know how deep the price will be a dump. That will be the best chance for us to buy more bitcoin, and I am sure that people will use that time. I am curious how much the price will be if the dump is coming, but I don't expect to see the price to go down below than $8k.
This current market momentum rely on the whales decision and this make it difficult for us to know what will be the bottom price if the Bitcoin market experience another dump in price but i expect the price to resist dump when it reachs $8500-8900. However, i think we shouldnt be talking about that now since the market is currently bullish.
In meantime, theres chance that the halving effect will happen anytime soon.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
michellee

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:10:11 AM

This current market momentum rely on the whales decision and this make it difficult for us to know what will be the bottom price if the Bitcoin market experience another dump in price but i expect the price to resist dump when it reachs $8500-8900. However, i think we shouldnt be talking about that now since the market is currently bullish.
Be careful because the bitcoin market now has been down again, lower than yesterday. I hope that the bitcoin market will not go down rather than the price now, and the next days will be a time for the bitcoin market to back increase. Maybe right now, the market is currently bullish, but the fact is the market is at a downtrend, so we need to be careful.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 06:43:27 AM

Wishing for stable price for bitcoin is really not possible as the movement is still fast and unpredictable. Even if we did reach 10k, it goes back again as there are dumpers that bought their btc below 10k, so selling at 10k will already give them profit.

I think this is just the norm.

There will be those people that will be selling at that point, atleast there will be a timing for those people that wanted to buy at a lower price. Volatility might be a problem but it is the reason why we are earning good profits in the past and until now. This is just a main problem for those people still not used to these changes.
hulla

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:12:00 AM

Be careful because the bitcoin market now has been down again, lower than yesterday. I hope that the bitcoin market will not go down rather than the price now, and the next days will be a time for the bitcoin market to back increase. Maybe right now, the market is currently bullish, but the fact is the market is at a downtrend, so we need to be careful.
I understand the current momentum of the market require consciousness but i completely believe the market will experience dump in price till it working days though I'm not pretty sure what the bottom price will be and the momentum the market will choose when it Monday.
According to whakesalert, some huge stablecoins are moved to exchange site probably to accumulate some BTC it tomorrow or Monday.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:55:18 AM

I understand the current momentum of the market require consciousness but i completely believe the market will experience dump in price till it working days though I'm not pretty sure what the bottom price will be and the momentum the market will choose when it Monday.
According to whakesalert, some huge stablecoins are moved to exchange site probably to accumulate some BTC it tomorrow or Monday.

That's common scenario in market that while others expect Pumping then others are looking for dumping so whats new in this situation?

what i am looking is when the dump will come and when the Growth will follow,because all i want now is Buying some coins and sell at least in 6 months time.

Either it is Bitcoin or altcoins what matters to me is the Pump that will follow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hulla

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:18:17 AM

That's common scenario in market that while others expect Pumping then others are looking for dumping so whats new in this situation?

what i am looking is when the dump will come and when the Growth will follow,because all i want now is Buying some coins and sell at least in 6 months time.

Either it is Bitcoin or altcoins what matters to me is the Pump that will follow.
You're right but when it come speculation of the market every trend the make presented is important. However, it will be hard to know what the tendency the market will experience in 6months time but what I'm saying earlier was to notify investors/traders which are thinking of accumulating some coins that the market will persist the downtrend till tomorrow/Monday which i believe will still give more insight on what to do.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 03:21:20 PM

At least if you look at the Bitcoin indicators a year after the 2016 halving, then in June 2017, Bitcoin reached $ 2,500, that is, it increased almost 5 times. Based on this, I believe that it is necessary to tune in precisely to the same development of events that Bitcoin can only increase in price at least twice in a year. thus, even the current Bitcoin price indicator is good for short-term investments.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 06:11:47 PM

Bitcoin always had a lot of fronts to fight in, never was an easy thing. Sometimes it is bakkt, sometimes it is libra, sometimes it is halving, sometimes it is pandemic, sometimes it is fee's going high, sometimes it is some famous person on TV saying it is awesome or saying it is scam, basically there is at least 5 things that are mainstream and 100 things that are not so mainstream and just social media talks that has to do with bitcoin and at its current stage.

This is actually one of those periods where bitcoin is having a weird period, it is high enough that we recovered from the pandemic quicker than anything else, but it is also at a risky position because it went up and it failed to continue go up so right now we are at a stage "we should be going up by the looks of everything but who will buy first?" levels.
michellee

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:41:30 AM

[/quote]
The trend is still downtrend, and that can attract the market to get down for more. We can only prepare if the market is really down by analyze using another indicator so we can get the momentum to enter the market. If that is the case, we could only wait for that momentum, and I hope we don't miss the time to buy bitcoin at a low price, and we don't miss something in our analysis.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:00:14 PM

in my opinion it's better to focus on Altcoin, Bitcoin is no longer focused after halving, because now Bitcoin is being accumulated by whales,
and now it's time for altcoin to move, because it's been over 2 years altcoin downtrend

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:01:00 PM

We are around 10k once again, the price of $9.7k and not going down tells me that the price is not willing to go down, however for some reason it is not going up neither. There is really no way of not making a profit when you can simply buy from a place where it won't go down and wait until it goes down so right now is a perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin. I don't care when it will go up, look at the price it is definitely not going down, sellers and short future holders all tried to take it down and failed, which means it is standing very strong.

So, that means it may take a while before price could go up, but until that happens you could buy and wait and see that it is not falling so all you have to do is be patient and collect the profit later on. If you wait too long the price will eventually go up and you will be too late.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: