Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information about mobile wallet pls  (Read 506 times)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:34:48 PM

I found a few mobile wallet is very convenient in my own research but i think trust wallet is handy for everyone, will be get smooth interface in this wallet. We should use those wallet where you can make sure about control your wallet to use private key. I think there are no lack of faith because it’s a presented by Binance exchange.     

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:45:04 PM

JAXX wallet has a new overall design with integrated exchange for mobile.
Jaxx is closed source wallet, you should avoid it.

You can try using exodus, it's good option if you want to hold little amount altcoins. But, if you want to hold large amount altcoins, I suggest to use ledger or trezor wallet for better security than web wallets.

Personally, I never use coinomi... but I think you should read this WARNING - Coinomi Wallet CRITICAL Vulnerability Made Me Lose My Life Savings and think twice before you want to use it

If you want to hold bitcoin, like anyone said... you can choose electrum. Because it's safe and easy to use for both newbies or pros

The problem with coinomi been vunerable to attacks only affected the desktop wallet Version and I think it's been fixed, I've been using coinomi mobile Wallet for a while and I have no problem with my coins

Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:55:02 PM

Some please recommend a reliable crypto mobile wallet that's very easy to operate for newbie like me, I only tried copay and mycelium wallet, thanks
This is just my own thoughts, coinomi wallet is not bad at all but trust wallet has better features, you raised point about erc20 tokens, on trust wallet you won't need to add tokens manual like you have to on coinomi wallet, once an erc20 token is sent to your ethereum address it will display without you adding them yourself
There is nothing wrong in having both, I have more than two wallets on my smartphone which are
1. Coinomi wallet
2. Trust wallet
3. Token pocket

All these three are useful for different reasons and I can't get rid of either one of them

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:01:14 PM

Some please recommend a reliable crypto mobile wallet that's very easy to operate for newbie like me, I only tried copay and mycelium wallet, thanks

There are many reliable crypto mobile wallets and the ones I might find to be user friendly another person might not concur to it and that's what makes all of them unique. However, to recommend I would start with Trust wallet because in addition to being user-friendly it has advanced features as well such as easy swapping and exchange of tokens (such as those on Binance chain). Also, with Trust wallet there is no need for having a separate wallet for other major coins like Bitcoin because trust wallet also supports Bitcoin, XLM, Tron and so on.
Another crypto mobile wallet I can recommend is Atomic wallet, it is also user friendly, while others are Enjin and Imtoken wallets; they are all user friendly too but for me, I prefer Trust wallet even the more and even over them.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:01:51 PM

If it's a multi wallet, then you can go for Trust wallet or coinomi wallet there are many others but these two are the top on my list. But if you need a specific wallet for Bitcoin , then you can use blockchain wallet.

fer_coinomi

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:04:03 AM

JAXX wallet has a new overall design with integrated exchange for mobile.
Jaxx is closed source wallet, you should avoid it.

You can try using exodus, it's good option if you want to hold little amount altcoins. But, if you want to hold large amount altcoins, I suggest to use ledger or trezor wallet for better security than web wallets.

Personally, I never use coinomi... but I think you should read this WARNING - Coinomi Wallet CRITICAL Vulnerability Made Me Lose My Life Savings and think twice before you want to use it

If you want to hold bitcoin, like anyone said... you can choose electrum. Because it's safe and easy to use for both newbies or pros

The problem with coinomi been vunerable to attacks only affected the desktop wallet Version and I think it's been fixed, I've been using coinomi mobile Wallet for a while and I have no problem with my coins
The problem linked above was never vulnerable to attacks, and was fixed immediately after disclosed. The disclosure itself was an extortion attempt against Coinomi from the very start. You can read this tweet from the CEO about it. The tweet also includes a link to this detailed forensic study that proves it and that no user lost any coins due to the problem.

coinomi also have the same option of wallet you can also open different wallet there such as btc,eth,or xrp and many popular coins, I don't know if its possible to also receive a tokens in that wallet that's not yet supported by them  . But if you are eth supporters that want to store many tokens, then its better to create your own ethereum wallet using myetherwallet.
Hi Akiko, Coinomi supports every ERC20 token. If you want to use one that isn't already on the list of tokens in the app, you can manually add it by following the instructions here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: