Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted - 'old-normal' nation  (Read 597 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:37:31 PM

Has anyone else here been thinking about and researching what countries might be worth a shit in light of the covid-19 scamdemic?  That is to say, the reaction of the peeps and of the governments to it?  I have to a degree, and it's mighty depressing.  This thread might be to 'compare notes' if anyone else is doing the same kinds of research.

Looks like the country I'm from (the U.S.) is entering the promised '2nd wave'.  Namely race wars and martial law.  I got out of there in time and set up shop in a SE Asian nation, but it's got it's own set of issues.  Seems to me that any nation which is in debt has very little say in what policies are imposed on it's population and this country (which I don't feel liberty to name) has this problem in spades.  Also, like most such countries, it has a healthy level of endemic corruption which is probably not an unrelated issue, and it may work out in my favor anyway which was part of my calculus when moving here.  On top of these problems, the population is notorious for being conformist and seem quite tolerant of abuse in addition to showing no real inclination to dig in and trying to understand the roots of their problems.  I'm trying to be polite and not use the sheeple term...

In spite of my critique I'm still not sure I didn't make the best choice, but I've been looking at other possible options.  I always planned to have a 'third option' anyway.  It does seem to me that if there were a country which had the wherewithal and ability to call bullshit on the 'new normal' they probably could entice a strong contingent of people who have both means and talent, and thereby set themselves up pretty well to be competitive going forward.  So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Looks like the 'new normal' will involve the belt-and-road initiative.  Any country in the line between China and Israel would be one I'd tend to want to stay away from, and most of these countries (most of SE Asian, Myanmar, etc) performed rather dismally in the scamdemic protocols anyway.

As an American (for the time being anyway) I'd want to steer clear if any of the 5-I's countries, and here again, they showed as much or more of a totalitarian and anti-scientific streak as anyone.  Seems that most of these 'developed countries' are well under the control of (((them))).  Malaysia shines above in this respect, but they were as stupid as the rest in their lockdown procedures.  South Korea has, according to the ADL, a relatively sophisticated understanding of (((that problem))) but is full of weird cults, and just flying over the place screams Agenda 21.

Probably my biggest issue would be that I don't want to take Bill Gate's new and necessarily poorly tested mRNA vaccine and ID2020 'mark'.  And I want to use cash when I want to use cash and want to be able to buy and sell even without said 'mark'.  Any country where the populous feels that these are 'fighting issues' would be great to know about.

Anyway, if someone lives in a place where the leadership to a relatively high level is calling bullshit on the globalist billionaire's plans, I'd love to hear it.  I thought it was great that the Tanzanian president instructed his people to use the W.H.O. covid test kits on a goat and on a papaya...and unsurprising that both ended up having the disease.  That is the kind of healthy skepticism I'd be looking for in both the people and the leadership.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:18:15 AM

a good nation. is one without idiots

take for instance certain people that think viruses are not real and people dont die and call it a scamdemic to try and promote people to go on protests..
the trolll of all this is the ones that promote 'scandemic' want the protests and riots to trigger government reaction to then try to make the government implement stricter rules.

i said this many weeks ago. and it seems idiots dont realise they are the cause of their own restriction.

if someone asks to nicely to stand 2metres apart and try to get food delivered rather then try dry humping every person in a store.. life would be peaceful.
but no.. idiots GET TOLD(yes its not their original thought they are repeating other idiots) to go against helpful advice. which then makes government need to intervene more for the protection of the majority that are trying to be safe.

idiots dont think for themselves and just allow themselves to be swayed by some media article that has subliminally or not so subtly told them what to do.

these idiots are easy to spot because they use certain buzzwords that are popular in certain troll/media sources. you can tell because if you question them they cant come up with a independent answer or even a well researched answer. they just want to copy and paste someone else's opinion.

these idiots should never be allowed in a new nation designed for be 'worth a shit'

people that think these riots are about racism dont realise its mostly white fox news viewers that get angry.
its organised by 'for profit' trolls that need donations for their brand.

but i bet the idiots reading this wont realise this is about them. they wont even have the brain cell required to realise their mistakes, and realise its time they change. but instead. have that angry itch desperate to hit the reply button and play the victim card

so if your still reading this. dont reply. just realise your post history contains alot of this scripted buzzword crap of troll rhetoric from someone else's thoughts. and realise you need to stop and take some time to actually have an original thought.

remember. other people have been telling you to risk your criminal record, your health, your employment by telling you that you should protest/riot. but i bet you wont see them standing next to you. they will stay comfortable in their faux media studio or in their basement typing away.

so again dont reply. just dont be part of the sheep nation. then and only then will you start to see the nation thats worth a crap. (when you stop being part of the idiot nation)

heres some more advice
if hospitals are filing up with new patients with a new disease. but you prefer to read scripts that its a scam.. the thing your reading is the scam.
if your seeing someone die due to a cop. but you prefer to read scripts about historical events 70 years ago as the cause. what your reading is the scam.
if your being told to risk your health, being told to risk getting a criminal record, being told that while no one has ever shot at you. to buy a gun and threaten to shoot people. what your reading is a scam.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:21:33 PM

So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Don't know much about the situation in Iceland but Switzerland used to be consider a safe haven especially with their banking system, until they were pressured into submission by the international Jewish lobby supported by the US.
https://www.thelocal.ch/20130715/swiss-banks-pay-1-24-billion-to-holocaust-victims

The same lobby is now trying to put pressure on Poland.
https://www.thejc.com/news/world/us-senate-urges-poland-to-compensate-jewish-property-confiscated-by-the-nazis-1.487207

In both cases the media was trying to show Jews as victims and countries that hold this former Jewish property as debtors, which they were not.
According to the international law, abandoned property is taken over by the state.
The case proves that your property can be taken away from you if enough outside pressure is put on your country, even when a country used to be seen as safe and independent like Switzerland.

As for Swedes, they showed no spine during the migrant crisis. They do what the Union demands of them.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:37:14 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 10:42:01 PM by mprep

Now you are telling us that you are part of the reason why the UK is failing.

Cheesy

So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Don't know much about the situation in Iceland but Switzerland used to be consider a safe haven especially with their banking system, until they were pressured into submission by the international Jewish lobby supported by the US.
https://www.thelocal.ch/20130715/swiss-banks-pay-1-24-billion-to-holocaust-victims

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/us-senate-urges-poland-to-compensate-jewish-property-confiscated-by-the-nazis-1.487207

In both cases the media was trying to show Jews as victims and countries that hold this former Jewish property as debtors, which they were not.
According to the international law, abandoned property is taken over by the state.
The case proves that your property can be taken away from you if enough outside pressure is put on your country, even when a country used to be seen as safe and independent like Switzerland.

As for Swedes, they showed no spine during the migrant crisis. They do what the Union demands of them.

In some ways all nations are deteriorating somewhat. But Switzerland still has some great thinkers. Andreas Kalcker is one of these https://andreaskalcker.com/en/. He has clarified the cure for Covid for us https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a.

Cool

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:07:09 PM

~

This post honestly got me a bit emotional. I have been thinking of emigrating too, to be honest. It's getting too far and I still had a little hope this is all just in my "conspiracy" mind and everything'll get back to normal. Apparently, it only gets worse and you know what sucks even more? The fact that I watch what happens in the US and know the same things will come here in the EU soon enough..

I don't think there are many options out there - and I fear that, post my emigration, the remaining non-compliant countries will have to kneel to those draconian crappy measures too so it'll all be for nothing really. At least here I can sit with next to my family as long as we still are allowed to.

Switzerland doesn't look to me like a good option. Go here, press CTRL+F and search for "Switzerland". They only seem like the good ones, or at least used to seem, but they aren't what they used to be anymore. I don't know much about Iceland, but there's something you have to keep in mind which is... the things you know about the corruption and everything that you know is wrong in the US may be nothing compared to another country and the only way you'll find that out is if you personally live there for long enough. You could ask somebody on Reddit to give you an insight but maybe you have another perspective, another vision so their insight becomes worthless.

It honestly looks like the COVID-19 administration we (Romania) had in the past few months, which is literally but unofficially a non-elected temporary government, is trying every now and then to take it to another level: dictatorship. They planned to take everyone >45 years old to COVID quarantine centers, and that was a legit plan but citizens started some internet revolt so they said they postponed it, so I do expect the plan to continue soon.

Our President has turned from a seemingly good guy to a semi-Nazi in a matter of weeks. If that wasn't worse enough... He has earned the Kalergi European Award which is damn scary (give Kalergi a quick look to see what it's all about). So the thought of moving to a country that I never knew is slowly getting to communism/dictatorship and finding that out when it's too late is scary AF.

The economies in those non-compliant countries will thrive until they won't anymore. This is a literal domino, they'll be hit too (or at least I personally think so). Wouldn't be a surprise if US declares some kind of war on them to do the same thing they've done to Syria and all the other countries they've destroyed. Biological warfare or real combat, who the fuck knows anymore.. everything is too uncertain right now.

Cashless... oh well, Romania now has an authority called "Authority for Romanian Digitalization" which promotes cashless society. Some shops here are starting to impose taxes if you want to pay by cash (for now it's $1 on some shops; so you have to pay products + $5 delivery + $1 cash tax). It's driving me crazy, because they will strip money off us until we finally decide to stop using cash so they could say "oh well, nobody's using cash anymore so we're going full digital!".

When I go to a supermarket, every 2-3 minutes a voice alert telling us to keep distance from others and pay with card is repeated. It honestly got printed inside my fucking brain like some damn MK Ultra programme. Every shop I go to, I hear that every 2-3 minutes. If I don't, I see everywhere these alerts printed and scotched on walls, windows, everywhere.

The number of people fighting against these things is very low in most countries. Very, very low and once you start crying out loud, you'll become the enemy of compliant citizens. One country I know the President has had a strong opposition to COVID and draconian measures is Belarus, but tbh I never studied it in-depth to know if it's worth it to move there or not.

Gates and his f'ed up plans would make me feel threatened too though if I lived in the USA. I mean, I already feel the threat from thousands of miles away because I know this will go worldwide.

I compared your fears to what I feel from here to let you know that it's not just the US - here it's just as bad, maybe even worse. At least.. in the USA you can buy weapons easily AFAIK compared to Romania and most of you own weapons. If a riot begins here and someone wants to loot my house, I'll have to fight using either some bat, glass bottle, knife, machete or bare-handed. That's it.

Just take time to properly think about every pro and con because you don't want to move to a country that could put you into an even worse situation - especially if you don't know their culture, history, politics etc. Never even thought of the "second wave" as a wave of riots. That one did make me think.
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:09:24 PM

So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

In some ways all nations are deteriorating somewhat. But Switzerland still has some great thinkers. Andreas Kalcker is one of these https://andreaskalcker.com/en/. He has clarified the cure for Covid for us https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a.

Cool

Switzerland seems nice on paper, but in the end you are still in the middle of Europe. They are tying to be something else but in the end just the very similar to the EU.

Iceland is very wealthy, and very remote. I think it's a good place to step back from the craziness in the world. No wonder Bobby Fisher choose that country to chill out  Cheesy Depends if you are into a cold place or prefer the sun. Also on how much money you have, which languages to speak.

In the end if the developed nations keep failling, I would prefer an island in the middle America or South America. You definitely get more for your money, but with a higher security reason.

St. Helena would be perfectly remote and a much better climate.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 07:52:17 PM

I haven't looked at specifically how they have responded to COVID, but Uruguay was on the top of my short list if I were to leave.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 08:04:16 PM

I haven't looked at specifically how they have responded to COVID, but Uruguay was on the top of my short list if I were to leave.

just remember. uruguay hasnt really been hit by covid 'yet'
once brazilians in the north start to bring it down. uruguay will get hit.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 08:10:42 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 10:41:58 PM by mprep

take for instance certain people that think viruses are not real and people dont die and call it a scamdemic to try and promote people to go on protests..
the trolll of all this is the ones that promote 'scandemic' want the protests and riots to trigger government reaction to then try to make the government implement stricter rules.

i said this many weeks ago. and it seems idiots dont realise they are the cause of their own restriction.

if someone asks to nicely to stand 2metres apart and try to get food delivered rather then try dry humping every person in a store.. life would be peaceful.
but no.. idiots GET TOLD(yes its not their original thought they are repeating other idiots) to go against helpful advice. which then makes government need to intervene more for the protection of the majority that are trying to be safe.

idiots dont think for themselves and just allow themselves to be swayed by some media article that has subliminally or not so subtly told them what to do.

these idiots are easy to spot because they use certain buzzwords that are popular in certain troll/media sources. you can tell because if you question them they cant come up with a independent answer or even a well researched answer. they just want to copy and paste someone else's opinion.

these idiots should never be allowed in a new nation designed for be 'worth a shit'

people that think these riots are about racism dont realise its mostly white fox news viewers that get angry.
its organised by 'for profit' trolls that need donations for their brand.

but i bet the idiots reading this wont realise this is about them. they wont even have the brain cell required to realise their mistakes, and realise its time they change. but instead. have that angry itch desperate to hit the reply button and play the victim card

so if your still reading this. dont reply. just realise your post history contains alot of this scripted buzzword crap of troll rhetoric from someone else's thoughts. and realise you need to stop and take some time to actually have an original thought.

remember. other people have been telling you to risk your criminal record, your health, your employment by telling you that you should protest/riot. but i bet you wont see them standing next to you. they will stay comfortable in their faux media studio or in their basement typing away.

so again dont reply. just dont be part of the sheep nation. then and only then will you start to see the nation thats worth a crap. (when you stop being part of the idiot nation)

heres some more advice
if hospitals are filing up with new patients with a new disease. but you prefer to read scripts that its a scam.. the thing your reading is the scam.
if your seeing someone die due to a cop. but you prefer to read scripts about historical events 70 years ago as the cause. what your reading is the scam.
if your being told to risk your health, being told to risk getting a criminal record, being told that while no one has ever shot at you. to buy a gun and threaten to shoot people. what your reading is a scam.

media is prolongated sense, unfortunately...

So far it seems that the two best bets might be Switzerland and Iceland.  Sweden at least did the right thing vis-a-vis lockdowns, but they are so overloaded with their own set of deficiencies predating the scamdemic that I wouldn't really consider it.

Cool

Switzerland seems nice on paper, but in the end you are still in the middle of Europe. They are tying to be something else but in the end just the very similar to the EU.

Iceland is very wealthy, and very remote. I think it's a good place to step back from the craziness in the world. No wonder Bobby Fisher choose that country to chill out  Cheesy Depends if you are into a cold place or prefer the sun. Also on how much money you have, which languages to speak.

In the end if the developed nations keep failling, I would prefer an island in the middle America or South America. You definitely get more for your money, but with a higher security reason.

icelanders also will get pissed of, about foreigners exploiting their isolation from the madness of the broken third world.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 08:38:59 PM

just remember. uruguay hasnt really been hit by covid 'yet'
once brazilians in the north start to bring it down. uruguay will get hit.

As long as they maintain good nutrition, good hygiene, and stay away from the medical, they just might never get hit.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ewaspiro

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:57:48 PM

Cool

Iceland is very wealthy, and very remote. I think it's a good place to step back from the craziness in the world. No wonder Bobby Fisher choose that country to chill out  Cheesy Depends if you are into a cold place or prefer the sun. Also on how much money you have, which languages to speak.

Most of middle america or south america is so poor you would get killed for 1 BTC

I would personally choose a country like Sweden where you can have a safe base and social security,  while being able to travel to warm countries in the winter half year.

If you are looking at the carribean, St Barts is by far the safest choice, and since its a French territory you can work and life as easy as in EU (if you have an EU passport that is)

And believe me, I didnt google this, its a first hand experience.

If I dont reply to your PM means I dont want to have you send me more PMs
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:41:16 PM

Uruguay and Chile where two which I looked into, but in both cases it seemed that the government went pretty hard-core on lockdowns as was every other country in South America.

It is worth noting that most of my 'information' about the lockdowns comes by way of wikipedia and that is not necessarily the most reliable source.  I suppose it is probably right insofar as what policy is, but what I would really like to know is a boots-on-the-ground idea of how many of the average peeps are buying the scamdemic bullshit and with how much rigor what elements of the governments are operating.

I can see here in the country I am in (and English speaking SE Asian island nation) that a fair number of people are tolerating things but not terribly happily it seems.  At least not in my area.  The political leaders have done their duty of assigning to Globalists factions (foreign and domestic) the task of formulating 'the new normal' plans and now are playing with their dictatorial power (liquor ban lifted/liquor ban re-imposed, etc.)  Such things tend to work themselves out eventually...and often enough in a violent manner which is a concern of mine.  I'm heartened to note that the police and security forces just sort of seem to me as though they are more on the side of the peeps than they are on the side of the chicken-little scamdemic nonesense of their 0.001% employer classes.  It's just the 'vibe' I get.  Certainly I could be wrong.

As I said in the opening, I have a strong sense that the more impoverished a country is and the more they owe in interest payments to the likes of the IMF, WorldBank, and other global monetary cartels, the less flexibility they have.  If Gates (effective owner of the W.H.O.) tells a country to do something, or reports something some way, or put a certain someone in charge if implementation of something, that's what said country does.  The big question is how much resentment the political apparatus of the country itself has.  If the political classes know they are being led around by the nose, and the Globalists cannot make things work out well for a well chosen segment of the ruling elite, then there is more of a chance that the plans will fail.  And as a consequence that said country will eventually achieve a level of 'self-determination'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 05:31:07 PM

As long as they maintain good nutrition, good hygiene, and stay away from the medical, they just might never get hit.

if they stay away from medical. they wont get treated or tested.
so they still get ill. and still die. they just dont become a statistic.
as for tvbcof
seems that idiot just wants to be a trump ass kisser.
trump says he wants old normal and suddenly tvbcof repeats
trump says idiot stuff about WHO and suddenly tvbcof repeats.

but tvbcof doesnt even do any independant research to know what WHO actually does do and what WHO can and cant do

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:48:08 PM

if they stay away from medical. they wont get treated or tested.
so they still get ill. and still die. they just dont become a statistic.
as for tvbcof
seems that idiot just wants to be a trump ass kisser.
trump says he wants old normal and suddenly tvbcof repeats
trump says idiot stuff about WHO and suddenly tvbcof repeats.

but tvbcof doesnt even do any independant research to know what WHO actually does do and what WHO can and cant do

If they maintain appropriate nutrition and good hygiene, they won't need poison from the medical. There is enough poison from pollution to keep their immune systems active.

But please, don't you try it... staying away from the doctor. Why not? Because, just like the ill people, you will be poisoned (sooner or later) by the medical, and you will get ill. The medical will say you are ill from a virus, as usual, and they will treat you with more poison. Then you will die, and we will be down one poisoner. Better for the rest of us.

You should start doing some independent research... research like on George Naessens  and his Somatoscope. What's a Somatoscope? It's a microscope that can view live cells and tissues at 30,000 times.

Why should you do this independent research? Because you just might find out that viruses are part of cells that repair damage to cells. The damage comes from toxins... like the ones found in vaccines.

Why don't doctors generally understand this? Because their microscopes only go to 3,000 times. So they can't see what is really going on in cells.

But, but, but... electron microscopes see far greater magnification than 30,000 times. Yep, but it is all dead in an electron microscope. So, you can't see what it is doing via an electron microscope.

Quit being so retarded, and get some real research done.

Cool

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:28:53 PM

Uruguay and especially Montevideo is a beautiful country.
However, I prefer Brazil as I love the people there.
Totally is going to be my choice if I had to make a decision.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:54:19 AM

Many apocalyptic works of fiction allow for 'break-away' populations, and in some cases they are the focus of the storyline.  Fiction has it's place in my calculations about the future for a few reasons which I won't go into.

Probably the biggest reason I suspect that 'break-aways' could be in the cards are that the social engineers have zero interest in 'eating their own dogfood.'  Bunkers and doomsday yachts are good for a while, but would get old after a few years.  Any system they design for the planet probably will contain some 'back doors.'

I now no longer believe it very practical to expect any of the current nation states to evolve into a break-away.  It's more likely that regions of certain of the current nation-states will evolve into some variation of a break-away.  Some combination of limited resources to capture and difficulty/cost in capturing the region (geographical, cultural/linguistic, etc) could be factors in the formation of such regions.

I do expect the possibility that some of the break-aways might evolve into 'new Silicon Valley' type affairs as they could attract interest in the tiny minority of people who have the basic aptitude to appreciate the significance of the revolution which just took place and do not wish to be involved in it (either as an exploiter or an exploited.)  I expect a pretty strong correlation between people who fit the above criteria and those who have technical skills, money, connections, etc.

Anyway, if anyone has theories about or observations of such break-away regions forming up, it would be interesting to know.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:04:41 PM

Seems to me that any nation which is in debt has very little say in what policies are imposed on it's population

You have just about hit the nail right on its head here.While todays useful idiots are still trained to see racial and gender "inequalities" (false assumption due to the fact white straight males are the most oppressed minority) as modern day forms of slavery in line with historical reference points,it disguises the fact perfectly that DEBT is today's actual form of bondage and slavery and those who issue it are humanity's slave masters and today's governments and their agents are the enforcers while the corporate media churns out the narrative and spin.Governments who are outside the "cartel"'s control do not last long in business.It's a means to a very bad end  Cool

~True story

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:24:38 PM

We absolutely DO have the old, normal nation. The government people are still trying to screw people. The medical is trying to make money off people. The fear of the people is causing them to do all kinds of ridiculous things like, wearing masks, going to the doctor for a simple cold or flu, social distancing, etc.

Almost technical, nutritional protection included:

HOW A COLD COULD PROTECT YOU FROM COVID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft4bVtcQcGM

Cool

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:08:40 PM

There will be no "old normal". Never waste a good crisis but look on the bright side.All phones are getting free mandatory updates  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:20:28 PM

There will be no "old normal". Never waste a good crisis but look on the bright side.All phones are getting free mandatory updates  Grin
Thanks God I still have my 1999-2010 cellphones somewhere in the house - and the older smartphones that allowed manual battery removal without having to open up the phone.

For now, you can still do the "trick" of installing a custom ROM without Google on it on Android. That saves you from those crappy, mandatory, sneaky updates.

But bad news: 2G and 3G networks are most likely gonna down at some point with the "nobody uses them anymore!" excuse, making older phones just useless. And there goes my smartphone straight into the trash can. Same thing will happen with physical fiat.

"Don't use banknotes, you're spreading the virus!"
"We recommend paying with credit card only to protect yourself from the virus"
"We have removed cash payments from our shop to help with COVID-19"
blah blah blah ==> "We decided to remove physical money as the circulation of it has gone down magically within the last year"

It's too obvious it'll happen at one point. The strategy US cops used to surround protesters & arrest them, but it's used virtually. Our options shrinked down to the point where you can't do anything but comply to the new shit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: