Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy CashU coupons with bitcoin anonymously?  (Read 554 times)
coupable (OP)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:44:13 PM

Yes i want to buy CashU codes without using any method that requires a user registration process. I came accross with dundle.com but the fees are so high. I also found https://www.jour-cards.com/cashu-500.html but even by chosing bitcoin as a paiement method, it still requires a billing address.  Undecided
I was looking to buy cashu coupons from the MarketPlace board when i found there is no available offers from any of the trusted forum sellers. Do you Know someone with good reputation here in the forum selling CashU codes?

I would also want to know if CashU team has any official channel here in bitcointalk as bitcoin is supported by the wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6133

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:55:48 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 05:08:10 PM by OmegaStarScream

Which country though? CashU cards are region-locked. I know that Coinsbee has cards for the leavant: https://www.coinsbee.com/en/CashU-bitcoin

I would also want to know if CashU team has any official channel here in bitcointalk as bitcoin is supported by the wallet.

AFAIK, they don't. Have you tried to buy CashU balance/coupons through the mobile app? It should be possible: https://www.cashu.com/about-us/huobi-cashu-makes-buying-cryptocurrency-effortless-easy-millions-across-north-africa

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 07:15:49 PM

Have you tried to look https://moogold.com/product/cashu-card/, never tried them though. They need registration, also accept bitcoin as your payment method. They only need your name, zipcode and some signature? (don't know why they need that) when buying. Btw they are using btcpay.
coupable (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:40:38 AM

Which country though? CashU cards are region-locked.
Actually, i am in Tunisia. I started using CashU since a about a week after finishing the id verification process.
I can't find the topic where someone from CashU announce the service back to regions previously locked.
 I know many people here using it and it seems to be working fine. They have an official vendor in Tunisia but i can't reach him.

AFAIK, they don't. Have you tried to buy CashU balance/coupons through the mobile app? It should be possible: https://www.cashu.com/about-us/huobi-cashu-makes-buying-cryptocurrency-effortless-easy-millions-across-north-africa
You can buy bitcoin using the CashU app after partnership with Huoni but it doesn't allow users to buy using bitcoin.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 08:03:40 AM

Do you Know someone with good reputation here in the forum selling CashU codes?

Have you tried opening a thread asking for this? Maybe some newbs will approach you but as long as you use an escrow then the risk should be smaller.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ShivamKumar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:30:31 AM

I have tried once from dundle.com.
coupable (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:22:12 PM

Do you Know someone with good reputation here in the forum selling CashU codes?

Have you tried opening a thread asking for this? Maybe some newbs will approach you but as long as you use an escrow then the risk should be smaller.
The escrow cannot verify if the codes in coupons are valid. But it may works if the vendor is a reputed member. Also this won't help me a lot because i am willing to buy many times in the future (need it to run a small business) and if i find someone who can sell me each time i want, i will have to pay the escrow which will increase the cost per coupon.

I have tried once from dundle.com.
To purchase just for once, dundle is a good option but as i said above, by calculating all the fees this won't be profitable.
drmblby

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:40:52 PM

Hello,

I can provide you with any amount of CashU coupons by exchanging BTC. I am a reliable e-gift and top-ups provider based in Tripoli, Libya. You can find more information on our Facebook page ( Amazon Libya Pay). You can also contact me through my Whats' app number ( +218921006001).

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6133

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:55:36 AM

I found out a couple of days ago that Coinsbee added CashU for some other countries (Tunisia included) in case you're still interested in buying (NAC): https://www.coinsbee.com/en/CashU-bitcoin

You should be fine buying up to 10K Euro before being asked for an identification document.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coupable (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:04:16 PM

I found out a couple of days ago that Coinsbee added CashU for some other countries (Tunisia included) in case you're still interested in buying (NAC): https://www.coinsbee.com/en/CashU-bitcoin

You should be fine buying up to 10K Euro before being asked for an identification document.
Well, that looks good. Coinsbee is a trusted platform. Now the only remaining issue is that i can't purchase all what i need. I used the link you mentioned above and select the option to purchase 5 coupons with 50$ each, and there are only three available cards in the stock.  Sad Seems that only cards of 10$ are available as i succeeded to select 20 cards. Another issue, for a reseller like me because i will sell them to my clients, is the rate of those cards; 10$ card costs 11.61$ in coinsbee when i used to buy it for 10.5$ from the official Cashu reseller (not available anymore). Now i have to study the new rate with my clients before using Coinsbee. Thank you Omega .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: