Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cop broke the windows at Autozone which sparked riots across America  (Read 1156 times)
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:00:44 PM

It is a fact he was a convicted violent felon. No one is saying he "got what he deserved". They are however saying he is by far not simply an innocent victim of racist circumstance as the media, and retards like you present him to be. He made choices that lead himself down that path. He put HIMSELF into that situation. This is all being portrayed as an innocent man minding his own business being victimized by circumstances beyond his control. This is totally a lie. You don't give a fuck about justice, if you did you would be bringing ACTUAL INNOCENTS harmed by police to the forefront. Instead we find you here regurgitating what the media and hive mind command of you like a social justice parrot bot.

I will give it to you that the media is using this case to highlight police brutality and police abuse. There are way better case to highlt their points, and Floyd wouldn't have been my preferred choice.

But, the true question is the following: if Floyd was an abiding citizen that died to the hand of the police, would you have supported the current movement aiming to end police brutality? (I am not reffering to the looting, violence and destruction... just the peaceful action of saying enough is enough).

It is unfortunate, that Floyd is being martyrized as a hero, a figure to refer to for the young generation.
Yes he was a felon, yes he was a bad person, but, no, he didn't deserve to die that day.
There are pedophiles, mass murders, serial killers that are better treated than him, waiting for 5 - 10 years for sentencing on the death penalty.
Floyd, got killed for handing over a fake bill (we will never know if it was intentional or not!).

I also believe that better previous policy manslaughter/brutality/murder would have been a better case for exposing the bad cops.
But hey, the internet has decided that this case was the last straw that breaks the camel's back

I'll repost here, that what I wrote somewhere else :

sources  = +/- 1000  police murders per year  : THE GUARDIAN COUNTED

% of the 1000 black  ? (is it more or less than the  12% of the US population ?)
% latinos  ? ( + or - than 16% of USA stats ?)
% white  ? ( + or- than 72.4 % of USA Stats ?)

results :
% of killed is different than % of the population (but not by too much)
white = 50% of the 1000 casualties ).
Black 24%
latinos  18%

Blacks are twice more killed than the % of the US population
Latinos  20% more
white =  30% less than the expected number.

Bon, these numbers are "skewed" anyway because (it is a fact) that black Americans and Latinos have a higher felony rate than white Americans (reference numbers of people in jail by skin color).
It could be based on the fact that police officers are more likely to arrests blacks or Latinos, or it could also be because they are not given the same work/employment opportunities ... this is another story.

it ain't much but it's honest work
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 10:17:15 PM

I will give it to you that the media is using this case to highlight police brutality and police abuse. There are way better case to highlt their points, and Floyd wouldn't have been my preferred choice.

But, the true question is the following: if Floyd was an abiding citizen that died to the hand of the police, would you have supported the current movement aiming to end police brutality? (I am not reffering to the looting, violence and destruction... just the peaceful action of saying enough is enough).

It is unfortunate, that Floyd is being martyrized as a hero, a figure to refer to for the young generation.
Yes he was a felon, yes he was a bad person, but, no, he didn't deserve to die that day.
There are pedophiles, mass murders, serial killers that are better treated than him, waiting for 5 - 10 years for sentencing on the death penalty.
Floyd, got killed for handing over a fake bill (we will never know if it was intentional or not!).

I also believe that better previous policy manslaughter/brutality/murder would have been a better case for exposing the bad cops.
But hey, the internet has decided that this case was the last straw that breaks the camel's back...

They aren't just highlighting police brutality, they are amplifying horrible examples of criminals doing dumb shit to intentionally create division over an issue most people agree about. Furthermore they have repeatedly pushed false narratives and hoaxes in order to create racial division and anger over the past 10 years or so, and have done more than the police themselves to create this situation.

Additionally these kind of events also happen to white people all the time, but the media never covers those incidents because it doesn't fuel their rage bait and political narratives, creating the false impression that this is only a problem for black people, again creating more racial division. The people creating this uprising don't give a GOOD GOD DAMN about justice for anyone, they are simply creating and using rage for their own monetary and political gains. This is exactly why I don't support any of this current situation, because it is enabling and benefiting the people doing the MOST to create these issues.

I think I already answered your question with my previous replies regarding my covering of police brutality in the past. One measure I do support for example is the removal of qualified immunity for police which protects them from being sued. I am sure however that bill will also be loaded up with all kinds of other bullshit I don't support, because that is how these people work. It is never about justice, it is about achieving a means to an end, and fuck the principle of the matter. These people are just tools to be used to obtain their political and financial goals.
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:34:20 PM

They aren't just highlighting police brutality, they are amplifying horrible examples of criminals doing dumb shit to intentionally create division over an issue most people agree about. Furthermore they have repeatedly pushed false narratives and hoaxes in order to create racial division and anger over the past 10 years or so, and have done more than the police themselves to create this situation.
True, there is definitely a political agenda behind. The US election are too close to be a coincidence.

Additionally these kind of events also happen to white people all the time, but the media never covers those incidents because it doesn't fuel their rage bait and political narratives, creating the false impression that this is only a problem for black people, again creating more racial division.
Tue, as a matter of fact, I wrote that 50% of policy brutality / murders are committed on white people.
And if you put in relation % of people in jail per color, I'm pretty sure that the % of white being killed is greater than the balcks in relation to incarcerated population (lack of tiem to find proper source).
Using a black victim allow to rally the afro americans, the latino amercians that are also victims, all the minorities and the "leftist" white and also some of the republican that have more than 2 brain cells and understand the police brutality issue.
Someone is being played, but we don't know who yet.
Regardless of that, if the police are pruning their staff of the bad apples, and start to being held accountable this would be somewhat a victory for all the future "victims".

The people creating this uprising don't give a GOOD GOD DAMN about justice for anyone, they are simply creating and using rage for their own monetary and political gains. This is exactly why I don't support any of this current situation, because it is enabling and benefiting the people doing the MOST to create these issues.
There is definitely and agenda, but it doesnt mean that the police brutality against citizen of all colour and sex is an issue.

I think I already answered your question with my previous replies regarding my covering of police brutality in the past. One measure I do support for example is the removal of qualified immunity for police which protects them from being sued. I am sure however that bill will also be loaded up with all kinds of other bullshit I don't support, because that is how these people work. It is never about justice, it is about achieving a means to an end, and fuck the principle of the matter. These people are just tools to be used to obtain their political and financial goals.

One of the request of the #blacklivematter and the antifa and all the people that rallied behind the floyd movement is  to stop the police immunity.

Chauvin had 17 complaints against him, most of them dismissed.
Is the USA a democracy where the police should be held accountable or is a martial law contry where the ones with the guns and the badge do what they want ?

it ain't much but it's honest work
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:01:44 AM

It's reasonable to point out that the victim was, in fact, a bad guy.

But this remains an incident where the bad guy, being arrested, should have been treated with respect.

You're not even "pointing out" that the victim was a "bad guy." You're simply giving your opinion. I don't consider it reasonably worth sharing, as it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. By giving this opinion you can only be insinuating that maybe he got what he deserved. He didn't deserve it at all.

Back to licking boots for you.

Hello nutildah.... you gave me a negative feedback few months ago because i "harrassed" someone who disrespected me and who is the same person below that start disrespecting you because of your opinion (he his called "TECSHARE") ... Be serious and honest, maybe you could think about removing your negative feedback on my profil and i'll remove mine. This is just my vision of the common sense i'm not here to offense you and i totally agree with your comment here. I don't disrespect people if they don't do it with me, so i think you are wrong by giving me this feedback but i totally understand why you thought you were right.

Thank you.

Pathetic non-evidence of "resisting arrest." The other cop is standing there with his hands in his pockets. Doesn't exactly seem like he needed a knee to the neck for 8 minutes well afterward. Even if he was resisting arrest for 8 seconds, that's not an excuse to kill somebody after they fall to the ground later on. You are really straining to protect government overreach here.

Whipping out the Hitler comparisons extra early today, are we?

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/KsQsUhT.jpg[/img]

Tell me, what do you think your trendy hive mind leftard "bootlicker" mantra that gets used against anyone who disagrees with you stems from? This is where you lie and pretend it is not a Nazi reference. Calling everyone a Nazi got so played out and turned you into jokes, so you had to find a new creative allegory to call people Nazis without being so obvious.

You want to stop government overreach? Use examples of some one other than violent drug addict felons committing crimes as your poster boys. Its so weird how everyone is not behind pretending victimizers are victims isn't it? Also I noticed you totally avoided responding to the MUCH more serious issue of black on black violence, but that is par for the course for leftards like you.

There is no rage bait packed in that issue, no REEECISM to shout about, no one to call boot licker and target with your pre-programmed cognitive dissonance, so why bother? What is important is you get personal satisfaction from LAARPing as a hero, not that it is a bigger problem that needs a solution. Also if people addressed that issue, they might also have to address the fact that there are larger issues within the black community and culture that have nothing to do with racism.

Intent is irrelevant in this case. Chauvin is being charged with second degree unintentional murder, which is a step up from unintentional manslaughter, seemingly dependent on the level of "recklessness" involved.

[img width= 500]https://i.imgur.com/4IFi39U.png[/img]

As nobody here is a lawyer (let along a criminal lawyer) -- its not our place to argue either way. I'm sure bootlicking trolls here will make the argument for the lesser charge, but that's to be expected.

Regardless of what Chauvin gets convicted of, Floyd's past or blood contents do not factor in at all here. They're only being discussed to lend credence to the idea that his death was justified.

Nobody here is a lawyer, so it is not our place to argue, but of course your argument is valid.

You're not even "pointing out" that the victim was a "bad guy." You're simply giving your opinion. I don't consider it reasonably worth sharing, as it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. By giving this opinion you can only be insinuating that maybe he got what he deserved. He didn't deserve it at all.

It is a fact he was a convicted violent felon. No one is saying he "got what he deserved". They are however saying he is by far not simply an innocent victim of racist circumstance as the media, and retards like you present him to be. He made choices that lead himself down that path. He put HIMSELF into that situation. This is all being portrayed as an innocent man minding his own business being victimized by circumstances beyond his control. This is totally a lie. You don't give a fuck about justice, if you did you would be bringing ACTUAL INNOCENTS harmed by police to the forefront. Instead we find you here regurgitating what the media and hive mind command of you like a social justice parrot bot.
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:29:24 AM

Okay Stanley, done.

Thank you  Smiley

Have a good day.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:33:35 AM

Okay Stanley, done.

Thank you  Smiley

Have a good day.

Oh, that's soooo sweet!  I just love to see people cumming together to communicate, work out their differences, and live in peace and harmony together forever.

For my part, I don't actually mind having de-merits on my social credit score from people who are notable dumb-fucks of the type who would get off on such things (e.g., lauda).  If either of you wish to damage my social credit score, go for it.

Kudos to Thermos for trying, but I would call his fiefdom-wide social credit score attempts a failure.  And a reasonably predictable one.  Blame it on the frailties of human nature I suppose.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 08:32:38 AM

tears & vomit

Can't you read? You lost the argument already. You have no arguments more intelligent to make than comparisons to Nazis, ergo you are done. And no, "bootlicker" isn't a Nazi thing.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bootlick?qsrc=2446
verb (used with object)
to seek the favor or goodwill of in a servile, degraded way; toady to.
verb (used without object)
to be a toady.

ORIGIN OF BOOTLICK
An Americanism dating back to 1835–45; boot1 + lick

Now fuck off.

Hello nutildah.... you gave me a negative feedback few months ago because i "harrassed" someone who disrespected me and who is the same person below that start disrespecting you because of your opinion (he his called "TECSHARE") ... Be serious and honest, maybe you could think about removing your negative feedback on my profil and i'll remove mine. This is just my vision of the common sense i'm not here to offense you and i totally agree with your comment here. I don't disrespect people if they don't do it with me, so i think you are wrong by giving me this feedback but i totally understand why you thought you were right.

Thank you.

Okay Stanley, done.

Well shit, I didn't realize all one had to do was declare they won the argument and it magically makes it so. Let me try. I win! Give up Nutilduhh! That's fun. I especially like the part where you pretend you aren't making Nazi references. Also the off topic mutual exchange of removing negative ratings from a publicly documented extortionist and trust system abuser because you are so easily manipulated by your emotions was also a nice touch.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:16:55 PM

It's reasonable to point out that the victim was, in fact, a bad guy.

But this remains an incident where the bad guy, being arrested, should have been treated with respect.

"should have been treated with respect" and "He didn't deserve it at all" are in my dim, non-WOKE brain, pretty darn similar.

Now you can go back to popping bubbles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: