Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW airdrop paid help requested  (Read 578 times)
cryptokangaroo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 03:18:17 AM

Hi, i need an airdrop sent to a big number of MEW addresses. Please contact me for details and quote negotiation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 05:58:59 AM

Hi, i need an airdrop sent to a big number of MEW addresses. Please contact me for details and quote negotiation.

i think you should open a thread for your airdrop campaign ,so many people can join  and give their address to receive the free tokens ,are you planning to send it to random eth holders?

Are you looking for eth tokens developer that can edit the contract or manager that can help you to distribute the tokens to different people?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:47:35 AM

Are you looking for eth tokens developer that can edit the contract or manager that can help you to distribute the tokens to different people?
Probably this or just someone who can send a token to many Ethereum addresses. @OP, it will make your conversation easy if you'll just leave your airdrop and how much you'll be paying on the task.
I hope that your airdrop isn't going to be annoying just like the other in the past that disappointed a lot of receivers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 02:52:47 PM

i think you should open a thread for your airdrop campaign ,so many people can join  and give their address to receive the free tokens ,are you planning to send it to random eth holders?
He is looking for someone who can help him sending his airdrop token to various receivers. OP, I think there are bunches of app through which you can do this job. Or I can do it for you if you are interested. Hit me a PM with details of the project and how much addresses are there to send airdrop.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1022

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 03:37:53 AM

why you don't make Ethereum address self?, it's easy to generate 1K address using bip39 tools

Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 04:46:59 AM

Probably this or just someone who can send a token to many Ethereum addresses. @OP, it will make your conversation easy if you'll just leave your airdrop and how much you'll be paying on the task.
I hope that your airdrop isn't going to be annoying just like the other in the past that disappointed a lot of receivers.
I also hope so because many members were disappointed with tokens distributed by airdrops in the past because distributed tokens were not marketed until the tokens were dead.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
cryptokangaroo (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:59:43 AM

why you don't make Ethereum address self?, it's easy to generate 1K address using bip39 tools

is there any manual how to do that?
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1022

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 05:48:21 AM

is there any manual how to do that?
yes, use my etherwallet. you will able generate thousand address.
read here how to download,

The best way to creating Ethereum address is using MyEtherWallet in offline method.

1. go to https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/MyEtherWallet/releases
2. download MyEtherWallet-v5.6.3.zip (file size 20.mb)
3. cut/turn off your internet
4. extract zip file
5. open index

6. create an Ethereum address

get new wallet - select by Mnemonic Phrase
click next to generate new address

cryptokangaroo (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 03:11:51 PM

thank you indeed for your help. in fact i need thousands of existing random addressed who are assigned to real owners already. to send them my airdrop.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:48:56 PM

thank you indeed for your help. in fact i need thousands of existing random addressed who are assigned to real owners already. to send them my airdrop.
if youre looking for thousands of ethereum addresses you can check bounty campaigns master spreadsheet , there you will see lots of ethereum addresses.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 02:51:59 PM

I also hope so because many members were disappointed with tokens distributed by airdrops in the past because distributed tokens were not marketed until the tokens were dead.
It's just a trial and error for most projects lately. They don't mind if they will send it to thousands of addresses as long as they'll get the marketing and will make their token visible for many Ethereum addresses which means, many Ethereum holders will get to see their token so it's a visibility marketing strategy.

This is like the kick token airdrop which they sent to many Ethereum addresses. Sending an airdrop token to any Ethereum address that you see. Most people that will see your token that it has no value, it will create irritation to their eyes seeing that their address has an unsolicited token.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokangaroo (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:00:02 AM

It's just a trial and error for most projects lately. They don't mind if they will send it to thousands of addresses as long as they'll get the marketing and will make their token visible for many Ethereum addresses which means, many Ethereum holders will get to see their token so it's a visibility marketing strategy.

This is like the kick token airdrop which they sent to many Ethereum addresses. Sending an airdrop token to any Ethereum address that you see. Most people that will see your token that it has no value, it will create irritation to their eyes seeing that their address has an unsolicited token.

that is a correct observation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: