Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Project Is Live!  (Read 1824 times)
vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 12:37:33 PM

Looking forward to this.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Da_Primate
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:38:02 PM

Yes, I would like to work with you on the upcoming project, I've got vast experience in the crypto space for over 3years. It will be a great addition to the team of geniuses.
CryptoHuff (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 11:03:53 AM

Yes, I would like to work with you on the upcoming project, I've got vast experience in the crypto space for over 3years. It will be a great addition to the team of geniuses.

Awesome! Are you on Discord?
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 11:50:04 PM

If you are, join my Discord server - https://discord.gg/YBjpDgA
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:02:01 PM

Gambling is always an attractiveor should I say tempting enterprise, whether in the traditional or crypto clime. I will like to participate in the testing program. I hope to see how catchy and innovative your products and offerings are. So you can send a pm to me when you are ready to recruit testers.
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 07:56:31 PM

Gambling is always an attractiveor should I say tempting enterprise, whether in the traditional or crypto clime. I will like to participate in the testing program. I hope to see how catchy and innovative your products and offerings are. So you can send a pm to me when you are ready to recruit testers.

I sure will! Putting up updates to the whitepaper and finalizing the website and we are good to launch!
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:44:11 PM

Hello!

We are preparing to launch a new ICO project in the crypto gambling market, with a beautiful twist!

More details will be laid out soon - website, whitepaper, product, team, business plan, token allocation, token sale etc.

In the meanwhile here is what we are looking for:

1. If you are on any social media (YouTube, Twitter, Discord server, Telegram server, LinkedIn, Bitcointalk, Reddit, Steemit etc) and have a cryptocurrency, blockchain related community following/subscribing - we would like to talk with you about an opportunity to spread the word out about our project. We will introduce you to our project, answer all the questions, discuss more in-depth and it will be up to you whether you want to partner with us or not.

10 testers who would like to assess our whitepaper, website, products, smart-contracts and suggest, recommend improvements, point out bugs!

3. If you have a good past of advising great crypto projects, we are also interested to get relevant people to partner with us after going through the project and finding out whether we click.

New updates coming soon!

Hello,
I am interested on your ICO project. But waiting for website, whitepaper, product, team, business plan, token allocation and token sales etc. Yes i am working with cryptocurrency field with having social media accounts related to cyrpto as well. But i will looking forward to get more details about this ICO to get involved in.
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 06:35:53 PM

Hello,
I am interested on your ICO project. But waiting for website, whitepaper, product, team, business plan, token allocation and token sales etc. Yes i am working with cryptocurrency field with having social media accounts related to cyrpto as well. But i will looking forward to get more details about this ICO to get involved in.

Hi. Yes, I will be providing all the necessary information in a week or two. Stay tuned!
abhisaar

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:32:12 PM

I i am a twitter influencer and got some good influence and experience on telegram too, i can surely test it and collab for some promotions
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 09:58:03 AM

I i am a twitter influencer and got some good influence and experience on telegram too, i can surely test it and collab for some promotions

Awesome! Thank you! I will let you know once we are going live!
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:32:50 AM

As I understand you also looking for tester of the games you are developing not only advertiser did I understand it right ?

If you are looking for tester I want to also participate I also have crypto related Facebook group , i can help you to advertise your project in my group.

CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 07:18:16 AM

As I understand you also looking for tester of the games you are developing not only advertiser did I understand it right ?

If you are looking for tester I want to also participate I also have crypto related Facebook group , i can help you to advertise your project in my group.

This is true.

I will let you know when we are going live.  Smiley

Thank you!
EherD
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:26:47 PM

waiting ... you say coming soon any date for update please ?
Nebula_Crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:53:33 PM

Hello, I am very interested in testing and would love to help you spread the word. When you are ready for testing, please contact me on Telegram: @Tyler_Tele
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 11:24:28 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2020, 09:57:16 AM by CryptoHuff

Well, the first draft of whitepaper is coming out tomorrow, and I will share it with people who have clicked the :eyes: emoji here first - https://discord.gg/jMchrkE

I will receive feedback and will update it in the next days after making the final adjustments. Then I will share it here as well once the website is ready.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:58:51 PM

Well, the first draft of whitepaper is coming out tomorrow, and I will share it with people who have clicked the :eyes: emoji here first - https://discord.gg/jMchrkE

I will receive feedback and will update it in the next 48 hours after making the final adjustments. Then I will share it here as well once the website is ready.

So, the draft whitepaper is coming or it is already released? If yes, can we get a link?  That's a great news for your potential upcoming project. are you guys only have community on discord? or you have the telegram also?
Because I'm not a person who use discord also it looks like a mess to me. Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 09:53:34 AM

I will receive feedback and will update it in the next 48 hours after making the final adjustments. Then I will share it here as well once the website is ready.

So, the draft whitepaper is coming or it is already released? If yes, can we get a link?  That's a great news for your potential upcoming project. are you guys only have community on discord? or you have the telegram also?
Because I'm not a person who use discord also it looks like a mess to me. Thank you.

It is only coming. Going through every detail of it and making adjustments where needed. Here is the started Discord - https://discord.gg/jMchrkE

The rest of social media accounts coming soon!
CryptoHuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:43:19 PM

Updates coming soon!

Also, if you want to get FREE tokens, just click on the eyes emoji here - https://discord.gg/jMchrkE
mewhoyou

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:22:05 PM

need tester? PM PM PM

Additive Gambler here

Smiley

Ethereum the Next Big Thing?
CryptoHuff (OP)