Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that now only few bounties scams?  (Read 1345 times)
Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:31:29 PM

There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
I now decide to join the signature that I use now
Since 2017, many investors left in other areas have because of the great volatility and frequent failures, so now it is easiest to do scam than to spin small projects. Now I check the team much more thoroughly than before. be careful
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:42:03 PM

Since 2017, many investors left in other areas have because of the great volatility and frequent failures, so now it is easiest to do scam than to spin small projects. Now I check the team much more thoroughly than before. be careful
True, but at the time of 2017 the fraud was still not very much, because almost all projects in 2017 were successful with satisfying achievements, and once entered in early 2018, scammers began to move and many frauds began to occur until now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 12:44:40 PM

Welcome back to bounty hunting, I'm hoping you'll earn on the campaign you are promoting now.
Actually, the bounty campaign these days are not really profitable, I'm not saying a lot of scams are happening here, but before compared to now, there's a big difference as people are more matured and the competition gets higher, therefore, the best projects will only succeed until before that we can choose a lot of bounty campaign to join while we can expect a good reward afterwards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:29:46 PM

You cant really tell that there are few that are scam now.We have just entered the 6 months of the year. I am very sure only few project might have launch and complete bounty campaign by now. while many of them will be waiting on investors to have their token sold, many of them always find it difficult to pay hunters or even proceed with the project when they do not make required token sales and this is the reason they are being termed as a scam
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:32:25 PM

There used to be a lot of bounty scams and I decided not to post them since August 2019. I was very disappointed to see the bounty in 2019. A few days ago I met one of my friends who said that if there are fewer bounty scams now, is that true?
Because this year there is so little bounty, so you will not be able to see too many scam projects. I myself have not seen a project that has been truly successful since the beginning of 2020. All are delaying distribution or future scams, we need a bit of time to be able to evaluate it correctly.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:36:14 PM

Me too was tired from bounty campaign so I decided to stop for almost two years. I think the reason is that bounty campaigns are declining maybe because scammers in this way aren't good anymore to convince victims.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:44:28 PM

Less bounty turns to be scam because:

1) there are much less projects appear in bitcointalk
2) forum investigation team cracks scam projects in few hours
3) scammers understood that it is harder to scam people nowadays and switched to something else.

What I understand to be "bounty scam" - project that does not pay hunters, cuts bounty pull and adds extra months to bounty period. Now projects dont do that. Projects collects so little funds, so they never have listing on exchange. I cant blade them for that and call them scammers, they are just not interesting to investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 01:49:46 PM

I joined my first bounty in 2017. And 18 months later, I made the decision not to join in any of them. 2017 was a good year for the bounty hunters and the rewards were good. But the situation began to worsen by mid-2018. That was the time when the majority of the bounties stopped paying the bounty hunters. And as far as I know, the situation remains the same even now, without much improvement.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:50:08 PM

There are still a lot of scams in this market, so don't be too happy to hear that. There are currently a few bounty already listed at the exchange, but we still cannot be sure that they will distribute them. All is still ahead

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:53:07 PM

Less bounty turns to be scam because:

1) there are much less projects appear in bitcointalk
2) forum investigation team cracks scam projects in few hours
3) scammers understood that it is harder to scam people nowadays and switched to something else.

What I understand to be "bounty scam" - project that does not pay hunters, cuts bounty pull and adds extra months to bounty period. Now projects dont do that. Projects collects so little funds, so they never have listing on exchange. I cant blade them for that and call them scammers, they are just not interesting to investors.

this is the real reasons less bounties = less scam project and this is what happen right ow if you visit the Altcoin section more of the campaign that you can see in that section is mostly manage by  bounty detective and only few project have different bounty manager they hired.

If unknown manager manage the campaign hunters just ignore the thread  and you can't see many participants interested to join even they are saying they will paid large amount  if converted to USD.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 01:57:54 PM

I guess there are few scams but there are many failure bounties, It is just the same thing, the bounty participants do not get anything from it, it feels like being scammed. I tell you from 100% I guess only 1% survives now. Only genuine projects with unique features, good marketing, and partnership and has initial funds or being funded by a firm or private investors those are the only projects that actually succeed now if you found something like that better join.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:07:26 PM

Lol maybe you heard it wrong because your friend wanted to say is 'There are only Few Bounties that is not Scam'

Stop fooling yourself,Bounty hunting will never come back to what this is in past because Scammers will always be scamming.
and the target will always be the noob and stupid Hunters.

There are still a lot of scams in this market, so don't be too happy to hear that. There are currently a few bounty already listed at the exchange, but we still cannot be sure that they will distribute them. All is still ahead

just like the signature OP is wearing?l Grin

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

Lol maybe you heard it wrong because your friend wanted to say is 'There are only Few Bounties that is not Scam'

Stop fooling yourself,Bounty hunting will never come back to what this is in past because Scammers will always be scamming.

Haha, that's right. Like the signature he is wearing, I see that the bounty is listed at Kucoin and it makes a lot of people join that bounty. But there is still no guarantee that they will receive payment when the bounty ends because they do not use escrow
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:12:53 PM

Haha, that's right. Like the signature he is wearing, I see that the bounty is listed at Kucoin and it makes a lot of people join that bounty. But there is still no guarantee that they will receive payment when the bounty ends because they do not use escrow
This campaign is managed by Bounty Detective, so I believe they will make payments in the future. But there is no specific date for it yet because the bounty has only been running for a few weeks.

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:40:05 PM

Even though you have done a lot more testing than before, in the end I believe you will come across scammer projects. The scam projects are much smarter than before and it is difficult for you to recognize them, no need to invest too early. Wait for it to be listed at the exchanges and you will buy a lot cheaper than ICO or IEO
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:08:00 PM

In the last two years,  many scam projects have happened and still may be happening but right now the number is less than those two years because there were many scams that got busted by many users of the forum. Due to such strong actions the scams getting less day after day. Also, we have to be more responsible for project selection before becoming part of it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:13:02 PM

If you want to participate in the bounties, make sure you already read their whitepaper, check their team, or search for more news about the project so you can prevent from the scamming although that will be difficult.
As per lots of people's opinion and experience, I think nothing will be helping them to figure out scams. I mean reading White-Paper nor checking team nor anything related to this will not be helping them in filtering scams from good projects. Because, these are the few methods we may  follow only to identify the planned scams but definitely not the projects  which are accidentally turning scams.

There are multiple reasons for bounty scams to happen like devs are not interested in developing project anymore or lazy devs who are taking longer time than planned time for developing the project. In these case we do not have any other option except risking our efforts in such bounty programs. So it would be much better to completely avoid bounties time being by focusing into any other freelancing income streams.
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:16:54 PM

Scammers won't leave this space easily because there are many people who don't care reading the manual before operating the engine, this is why scammers scam people easily, newbies who don't take their time to do research will surely take the wrong step

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 06:53:21 PM

You are participating in a campaign managed by Bounty Detective, they managed many successful bounty campaigns, instead of others they try to manage credible projects.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:25:53 PM

You could have asked how he got to know. Perhaps he has been able to receive lots of rewards and adequate liquidity have been provided for good trading on the exchange.
In my opinion, I feel there has not been any form of reduction.
If a project that has ended pays and cannot be traded conveniently to what is reasonable, then I do not see any legality in that. Some of them also pay a very little amount, while they keep on dumping what they have at their disposal. Also, some postpone the disbursement of reward, while they keep on selling.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: