Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:07:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that now only few bounties scams?  (Read 1345 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 10:36:16 PM

for now I think the bounty scam has been reduced because there are some bounty managers who have held tokens for participants first to ensure the participants get their rights, so now there are many factors that make it difficult to scam bounty

How do you say so?

If we do see less bounties as of this moment compared into the past then it does signifies that there is indeed some realization out of those scammy devs that they arent getting that much attention
since there are no people who do join up these bounties because they are mostly scams.

I do rather believe that there are even more scam projects in the market as of today even though there are some which are legit or does have potential
but that would really be just like finding a needle on a haystack even though how hard you do make out some research.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 07:19:40 PM

You are wrong because there are many scam bounty processing right now. Recently i have been participate a bounty Elixpad and we got our bounty token but no value. It show me because team now offline even there official telegram group already delete with other social channels inactive so maybe elixpad gone to scam.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 02:43:46 PM

You are wrong because there are many scam bounty processing right now. Recently i have been participate a bounty Elixpad and we got our bounty token but no value. It show me because team now offline even there official telegram group already delete with other social channels inactive so maybe elixpad gone to scam.
One of the major things to consider before doing bounty is to look at the reputation of the bounty manager, has he or she had lots of successful bounty programs before, I believe that any reputable  bounty manager on this forum will not want to have a bad project attached to his name, they will do their research before accepting any bounty and moreso bounty program that the team of the project run by themselves mostly do scam only few of them are genuine

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 06:46:56 AM

One of the major things to consider before doing bounty is to look at the reputation of the bounty manager, has he or she had lots of successful bounty programs before, I believe that any reputable  bounty manager on this forum will not want to have a bad project attached to his name, they will do their research before accepting any bounty and moreso bounty program that the team of the project run by themselves mostly do scam only few of them are genuine
There are many professional manager doing promoting scam bounty. Here i would say scam is a special reason that professional managers are using escrow to manage their bounty. Moreover, there is nothing to be surprised about because we are not able to sell the token after receiving it because the token is not getting any exchange.
because you will see in reviewing that all those projects have become inactive so it is a worthless token. Anyway we can get confirm token from professional bounty manager but mostly lot of worthless token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: