Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flag] Bruno AKA Phinnaeus Gage, Gleb Gamow, YuTü.Co.in, Bitcoin 100 & ???  (Read 1645 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:04:51 AM

So if Bruno is not really dead and what's going on here is a scam of him, like the title he put, the final exit scam. What will we do next? I want to know what we can do when we are fooled that way? It really took place, many people have donated large sums of money. It would be sad if it was a scam  Roll Eyes
if it really is that what really happened is very stupid all of us, it's easy to trust the dead & sick people who need donations, but I hope it won't happen...!
"@Bruno really needs that donation for his funeral" who knows.
And @Bruno is really gone.

That is, anything can happen here, fraud, extortion, oppression, etc., hopefully, with what is happening right now like the @Bruno case, be a lesson for us all to be more careful, thorough, need valid documents and accompanied by accurate evidence someone needs a donation or death and illness.

Nothing can be done at this time for @Bruno if it is dead or deceptive, just surrender, sincere all donations have been made by the community.

Maybe next time.
1. The dead/sick, (there is no donation from the bitcointalk community anymore), no one gives it anymore, unless it's really sick/dead giving accurate and reliable data, maybe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 02:33:01 PM

skip
In my way of calling, lost faith is what's possible here  Roll Eyes Maybe after this scandal, most people will no longer believe in similar things. And then nobody will decide to contribute to such things in the future, whether it is real or fake. Anyway, let's be happy when we made that contribution, it shows the generosity of everyone. Be happy for that  Cheesy Right here, this community has always been generous in the way it used to be  Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:44:14 PM

So if Bruno is not really dead and what's going on here is a scam of him, like the title he put, the final exit scam. What will we do next? I want to know what we can do when we are fooled that way? It really took place, many people have donated large sums of money. It would be sad if it was a scam  Roll Eyes
if it really is that what really happened is very stupid all of us, it's easy to trust the dead & sick people who need donations, but I hope it won't happen...!
"@Bruno really needs that donation for his funeral" who knows.
And @Bruno is really gone.

That is, anything can happen here, fraud, extortion, oppression, etc., hopefully, with what is happening right now like the @Bruno case, be a lesson for us all to be more careful, thorough, need valid documents and accompanied by accurate evidence someone needs a donation or death and illness.

Nothing can be done at this time for @Bruno if it is dead or deceptive, just surrender, sincere all donations have been made by the community.

Right now the only thing I am sure is that Bruno isn't really alive and someone else is using his account to fool people here. There was a time where Bruno wasn't active in the forum after posting his donation thread and I thought that was the time he is taking care of his funeral expense. I don't believe that after knocking us all on out hearts he will suddenly come back online with an old project he wants to start again definitely this is not an action of a dying or a recovering person but another person trying to impersonate someone.

Maybe next time.
1. The dead/sick, (there is no donation from the bitcointalk community anymore), no one gives it anymore, unless it's really sick/dead giving accurate and reliable data, maybe.

I don't think removing any kind of donations/charity programs for the sick people is something we can do just because something like this happened, in fact we don't even know if Bruno is the one talking to us right now as I personally he is dead given the the new user controlling the account has a different way of posting. If we remove all kinds of charity here in the forum for example then the Project COVID-19 which is designed to give financial aid during this time will also be removed which generally I think is a bad thing especially if it is for a good cause.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 09:40:28 PM

Right now the only thing I am sure is that Bruno isn't really alive and someone else is using his account to fool people here. There was a time where Bruno wasn't active in the forum after posting his donation thread and I thought that was the time he is taking care of his funeral expense. I don't believe that after knocking us all on out hearts he will suddenly come back online with an old project he wants to start again definitely this is not an action of a dying or a recovering person but another person trying to impersonate someone.
He is dead. @TECSHARE confirmed that a few replies above this. It was just someone who was pretending to be him. Probably someone very close seeing the condition he was in decided to come in here and fool people. I am doubtful about that ANN asking for donation too. You might find that by the time the ANN was made, Bruno was probably unconscious or in critical condition or on life support because the photos that were used in the ANN thou "deleted" now were old photos.

If the money was meant to be for Bruno's (RIP) burial expenses, why did it move almost a month after his death and just 2 days before another attempt to ask for members to donate for the bitcoin 100 crap?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 02:26:52 AM

If we remove all kinds of charity here in the forum for example then the Project COVID-19 which is designed to give financial aid during this time will also be removed which generally I think is a bad thing especially if it is for a good cause.
donations for covid-19 charity, for groceries given to the people so far are fine, directed....transparent and distributed, not one thing that should be compared.

I have also distributed similar donations to disadvantaged and disabled children, a bonus given by Yahoo, but clear and transparent.
Example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5195085.msg52880767#msg52880767

In a donation to @Bruno, not transparent, it is in the form of btc, why not collect it by one person who lives close to @Bruno, then a photo of a donation given by the community, obviously, donations to the destination, (not like what is happening right now).

It is not supposed to be sentenced by everyone not to accept donations, while it is clear who receives and can be accessed, why not...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 11:49:33 AM

It is not supposed to be sentenced by everyone not to accept donations, while it is clear who receives and can be accessed, why not...
No one has the right to condemn others for not deciding to contribute. The meaning of charity is to help others based on a voluntary spirit. Whether donating to Bruno or donating to the Covid-19 funding, no one has the right to condemn others, it is wrong, you can't say I hate someone because he doesn't donate, that's not right.
For me, this might be a lesson, I might need to reconsider making other donations in the future  Roll Eyes

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 09:37:26 AM

Well, for what it's worth, I cannot understand why the account was not locked, when it got that RIP badge.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:04:03 AM

Well, for what it's worth, I cannot understand why the account was not locked, when it got that RIP badge.

Equally baffling is the apparent ban evasion with user Bitcoin 100 having been banned, then six weeks later the Gleb Gamow UID being on sold as well as anecdotal evidence suggesting both of the other UID's also being used to cover loans.

Cryptotourist

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 12:44:42 PM

Equally baffling is the apparent ban evasion with user Bitcoin 100 having been banned, then six weeks later the Gleb Gamow UID being on sold as well as anecdotal evidence suggesting both of the other UID's also being used to cover loans.

Do you understand what anecdotal evidence really means?
Hint: No evidence, this is a joke.

Also Gleb Gamow UID was not sold. It failed to sell. His bud covered, and that's the end of that.
I cannot speculate on the Bitcoin 100 ban itself, but there must be a lesson in there somewhere.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 01:04:31 PM

Do you understand what anecdotal evidence really means?
Hint: No evidence, this is a joke.

Also Gleb Gamow UID was not sold. It failed to sell. His bud covered, and that's the end of that.
I cannot speculate on the Bitcoin 100 ban itself, but there must be a lesson in there somewhere.

Don't take my word on it - ask @darkstar_ to confirm what occurred: [1a] [1b] or @hilariousandco for that matter...  [2a] Roll Eyes

Cryptotourist

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 01:28:00 PM

Don't take my word on it - ask @darkstar_ to confirm what occurred: [1a] [1b] or @hilariousandco for that matter...  [2a] Roll Eyes

@darkstar clarifies that - in his opinion - it should be Bruno in charge. Bruno agrees.
But where is the Bitcoin 100 account in all this? No anecdotal evidence please.

The last part is just hilarious, really. Grin

Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:59:20 AM

Had you read any of this thread you would have understood the Bitcoin 100 is another alt of Bruno.

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
Cryptotourist

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 03:02:07 AM

Had you read any of this thread you would have understood the Bitcoin 100 is another alt of Bruno.

Huh?
I understand that, but fail to see where it links with the rest.

I also understand that a moderator should not be so biased, on a forum and the users he moderates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: