Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Seller of BTC, ETH, LTC and other Altcoins  (Read 754 times)
dustpine (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:01:38 PM

My reputation, BTC rates, terms of trade and acceptable payment methods  can be found on LocalBitcoins.com: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/prudentmining/

If you want to buy BTC I will advise you to buy through LBC, at least for the first few times, for additional security and piece of mind.

Unfortunately, most of Altcoins can only be traded directly, so for quotes and everything else, please contact me on Telegram: @PrudentMining

If you contact me on Telegram, please make sure to only contact @PrudentMining. The scammers will change one letter in the name to look alike, they can also add some words like 'official' to the name- don't be fulled and check spelling!

If still in doubt, you can quite easily open account on LBC, even if you are not going to trade there, just to contact me via link above and to make sure you are talking to the right person on Telegram.

And remember, I will never approach you first, I will never pressure you into the deal or rush you, and if someone does that, be very suspicious and don't deal.

dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:19:25 PM

Also can sell ETH
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:04:35 PM

And LTC
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:44:31 AM

and XRP
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:32:45 PM

And USDT
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:52:22 PM

Your reputation from otherwebsites means nothing.
Especially from localbitcoins where people sell accounts with fake reputation everyday...
Do you accept bitcointalk escrow ?
Boombl4

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:53:05 PM

Your reputation from otherwebsites means nothing.
Especially from localbitcoins where people sell accounts with fake reputation everyday...
Do you accept bitcointalk escrow ?
localbitcoin as i know is trusted so the op i doing well to use that escrow
Newbies defending newbies... Cheesy
Bitcointalk escrows are not doing well ? Cheesy

Since when localbitcoin is secure and trusted consider people selling for 100 bucks super trusted accounts on it Cheesy
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:06:26 PM

There are a huge number of far more reputable platforms out there, why would anybody use you when they can just head over to BestChange to find a list of vetted vendors?

I would personally stay well clear of platforms like LBC and Paxful, since there are ways to scam if the buyer is a complete noob.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Boombl4

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:47:37 PM

Two guys defending platform where people use to sell accounts around and 3rd guy is coming to adverse the website on his banner Cheesy
This section is going from awful to pathetic Cheesy
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:43:36 PM

While I was away, the whole discussion has started, nice. ))

I am still a newbie, so all constructive input is appreciated.

Yes, I also heart LBC and Paxful accounts are for sale, which does not mean all account are purchased by scammers or that I am a scammer.

To see recent feedback would be a good idea in order to see who you are dealing with. To start with smallest possible amount would be another way to build trust IMHO.

But I agree, the problem with sold accounts and scammers in the market place is real and I deal with scam attempts on daily basis.

If you can advise a better platform to trade, I will appreciate.

So far, https://www.bestchange.com/ and bitcointalk escrow were mentioned.

I am not familiar with either, but willing to try.
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:17:03 PM

There are a huge number of far more reputable platforms out there, why would anybody use you when they can just head over to BestChange to find a list of vetted vendors?

I would personally stay well clear of platforms like LBC and Paxful, since there are ways to scam if the buyer is a complete noob.

I don't know how seriously your advise about BestChange should be taken, since, based on your reply and yout logo, it seems like you are somehow affiliated with that site. Probably, you a seller on that platform, which is not crime by itself, but flooding the threat of of your potential competition is definitely not cool.

Also, how different BestChange from LBC and Paxful in terms of account resell problem? Can't those account be resold?
Boombl4

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:04:53 PM

I don't know how seriously your advise about BestChange should be taken, since, based on your reply and yout logo, it seems like you are somehow affiliated with that site. Probably, you a seller on that platform, which is not crime by itself, but flooding the threat of of your potential competition is definitely not cool.

Also, how different BestChange from LBC and Paxful in terms of account resell problem? Can't those account be resold?
Do not take serious those idiots who come and advertise their own websites as escrow to scam people around.
There is bitcointalk escrows for a reason mate
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:47:02 PM

never worked with bitcointalk escrows before. Can someone explain in simple terms how it works?
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 11:58:53 AM

By the way I am Ok with the idea of working with Bitcointalk escrows.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 03:28:45 AM

never worked with bitcointalk escrows before. Can someone explain in simple terms how it works?

You can find a list of bitcointalk escrows here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

If you or the other person likes the look of another trusted person they'll probanly help escrow for alt deals as they're pretty simple (especially the major alts).

Have you got a lot of all those currencies in reserves too? I was considering buying some ltc recently...
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:35:40 PM

I don't keep reserves, but still I can sell those on the spot.
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:54:33 PM

Still selling during normal business hours, M-F, 9 to 5 EST.
Psomus

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:46:14 PM

im not saying this guy is scammer or anything like that, but he requests KYC and documents for verification.
by that way he may and can collect passports and private information about people - sellers/buyers and can sell them
we already know that KYC is dangerous in that thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221497.0
also i don't find it reliable especially the fact people use bitcoin to stay anonymous but the fact your documents can go anywhere is red flag from me.
once again, i am not saying this guy is scammer, just be careful where you giving out your documents and id's
dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:02:33 PM

KYC is a danger indeed, but unfortunately there is no way around it for legal reasons, as AML laws in USA/Canada require it.

dustpine (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:08:39 PM

Still selling BTC daily via LBC and Paxful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: