Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: this is my reason for whether I can appeal  (Read 186 times)
henryk2000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:52:41 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 08:47:37 PM by henryk2000
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Hello, my name is Henry. I want here to explain and why I want to appeal.

when I first created a account bitcointalk in 2017 and  my username henry1997 then I didn't know many of the rules in this forum. (I just joined to participate in bounty participation). then I was suspended (banned) by the system (auto banned) whether it's my fault where there is no explanation. maybe I have made a mistake in my post / reply. rank at that time I was a member.

then my account was suspended at August 13, 2018. then I submitted an appeal in the email provided but it wasn't replied to at all.

then I create a new account  bitcointalk with myusername this is rivallegion and then I join the bounty and post with my same social media username with the old account bitcointalk . (I don't know of any rules, I can't use the same social media username because I only have 1 social media account).

and time goes on and I have a vacuum in the world of bounty I comeback again in the middle or last 2019. then I opened but my account was suspended because someone reported my social media account (twitter) the same as my old bitcointalk account which was suspended.

I will give a picture where I can find out if my mistake.

Banned report link: https://imgur.com/k5Wawii

Can I appeal because I only have 1 social media account and it has been banned by Twitter because my policy is to use Twitter posts / replies / retweets about cryptocurrrency.

my request
if one of my first or second accounts can be free from suspended ban I am very grateful. because I only need one of these accounts.

henry1997 accounts were made in 2017 with the last member rank

then I created a new account in 2018 with the rivallegion username with the last rank of cooper member.

if I can choose from both of my accounts to be released I want my first account which is username henry1997 member rank.

and I will follow the rules in this forum.

because I just found out I can appeal in the post here. at this time I dare to make this post to appeal to the admin / global moderator here thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 08:03:18 PM

just to clarify - I do not know this user or any of his prior accounts - I am simply providing one merit because it took several hours in discord to explain to him what he needed to do to create an appeal. We must have seen 20 posts about sending emails with no response... each time it was provided step by step what he needed to, he finally did.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
henryk2000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:07:19 PM

thank you I hope my appeal is accepted because I'm tired of creating a new account. because my old member account has been suspended. then my second account was stuck with a copper member Sad it's quite difficult to find merit because I never begged for merit or everything because of that I deposited to become a copper member (minimum bounty requirements at that rank) haha
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 08:33:01 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 08:43:56 PM by noorman0

Plagiarized:

First Predictions made by Tom Lee, one of Wall Street's Strategist Experts, Bitcoin's prospects are a promising long-term prospect. Lee wrote a note to clients of Fundstrat Global Advisors that bitcoin prices from early to mid 2018 would reach over $ 6,000. He also predicts that Bitcoin prices will continue to increase to $ 25,000 by 2022.

Followed by the Cryptographic Options and Futures Options Approval Agreement, first acquired by LedgerX and CBOE Holdings, will increase the volume of Bitcoin transactions as a whole.

Even in the future the Central Bank may also acquire Bitcoin if Bitcoin Capitalization has already reached $ 500 billion, such capitalization would occur if the Bitcoin price had reached $ 30,000.

Original:
one of the Wall Street Strategists, Bitcoin's prospect is a promising long-term prospect. Lee wrote a note to clients of Fundstrat Global Advisors that bitcoin prices from early to mid-2018 would reach over $ 6,000 but now gain more and double from it. He also predicts that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise up to $ 25,000 by 2022 maybe we can predict double too.

I was only able to find one proof, maybe a lot. But I hurt my eyes to see your activities. Cry

Edit : @noorman was fast, when i already got the answer and just need to publish he already publish early than me.
Its okay, your proof is stronger, what I found might be between henry1997 and danipay also plagiarized from other sites I dont know Wink

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:33:30 PM

thank you I hope my appeal is accepted because I'm tired of creating a new account. because my old member account has been suspended. then my second account was stuck with a copper member Sad it's quite difficult to find merit because I never begged for merit or everything because of that I deposited to become a copper member (minimum bounty requirements at that rank) haha
Your first account got banned cause copy-paste
Original: https://medium.com/the-mission/what-the-blockchain-industry-and-the-great-american-gold-rush-have-in-common-d3820881d4f0
What’s happening today with cryptocurrency is reminiscent of the dot-com boom in the 90s. People investing in tech companies and wildly ambitious ideas of a more connected future were making millions of dollars almost overnight. Internet stocks climbed like crazy, and all of it was based on speculation. Much of the technology hadn’t yet been adopted at scale, but everyone was betting big that one day it would be.

Innovators, investors, technologists, enthusiasts — all of us are wondering what those same “pans, picks, and shovels” are going to be in the blockchain space. What new industries and companies are going to spring up as a result of the rush toward early adoption? And on the flip-side, what is going to need to be both discovered and created in order for blockchain to succeed — and for all this upfront investment to pay off in the end?

Copy:
What’s happening today with cryptocurrency is reminiscent of the dot-com boom in the 90s. People investing in tech companies and wildly ambitious ideas of a more connected future were making millions of dollars almost overnight. Internet stocks climbed like crazy, and all of it was based on speculation. Much of the technology hadn’t yet been adopted at scale, but everyone was betting big that one day it would be.
Innovators, investors, technologists, enthusiasts—all of us are wondering what those same “pans, picks, and shovels” are going to be in the blockchain space. What new industries and companies are going to spring up as a result of the rush toward early adoption? And on the flip-side, what is going to need to be both discovered and created in order for blockchain to succeed—and for all this upfront investment to pay off in the end?

Blockchain is truly the future of transaction technology. They are by no means an exaggeration as they give out the most comprehensive security features. IBM CEO has herself said that ‘Blockchain is set to be the future of trusted transactions’. Already it is disrupting the currency market as we can see various thriving cryptocurrencies. It is also finding promising applications in supply chain auditing, smart contracts, voting and many such fields. Do you know Australian security market has also used it in their game? Therefore if you want to get to know more about the technology then consider Intellipaat institute. You’ll get a clear view as to how important this technology really is. Find the link below which gives all information about the course:
Source : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155610.msg32115798#msg32115798

And now you also broke a rules "ban evasion" multiple times by creating another account

If your account has been banned by the forum, then you cannot create another account that could be the same "saying a goodbye to this forum". If you do that's, and getting caught by the forum cause ban evading your another account will be banned cause ban evasion. To appeal a banned account depends on the criteria of your fault and how much important you are to this community.

But based on your account history, and activity from you who still broke several rules after getting banned. The chance to get the appeal ban really small .

Edit : @noorman was fast, when i already got the answer and just need to publish he already publish early than me.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 08:35:42 PM

We must wait to know the reason why you were banned for the first time. All other bans are just a consequence of your first violation. Someone of moderators can help, so you need to be patient and wait (if you really don't know) to hear reason of ban. Sincerely, I don't think that something positive will happen here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:45:29 PM

yes I recognize the dithread of my first account: ~ then I was suspended (banned) by the system (auto banned) whether it's my fault where there is no explanation. maybe I have made a mistake in my post / reply. rank at that time I was a member. ~

therefore I create a new account and always be careful and follow the rules even though there are some rules I don't know about.
Members have in the past been unbanned by global Mods but that was only after a member was considered to be a net positive to the community (Had contributed a lot to the community and was very helpful and the reason for plagiarism was not financially motivated). Such cases have been very rare and members who have had a second chance after getting banned for plagiarism are countable. In fact there are some members who have never been unbanned up to now but were considered to have been great contributors in the past.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██