Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUESTING A LOAN( WITHOUT COLLATERAL )  (Read 230 times)
dessyhodin97 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 08:37:20 PM

Hello, please I want to request for a loan to start a Bitcoin trading session with a man called @bitcoinchief on Instagram.He's a trusted Crypto currency trader who is among the top traders on binance for Bitcoin trading.

I need $2000 in USDT. $300 will be used to pay for the training, and the rest will be used for the trade. I will pay back unfailingly in 3 months.

Please if you can help out my address is down here.

USDT wallet address: 0xd937e80a04079c7E291AA92b3aF9B63Cb9738bd2

I hope you guys help me out🙏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 09:39:36 PM

Yeah... no.

Without digging too deep into the stupidity of paying $300 to some dude on Instagram for "training", all I can say is that you can't just get $2000 here for a promise to pay back. Read the sticky at the top of the board.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1225

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 11:40:00 AM

If there was such an unfailing method, that person would have rekt the entire market and become a millionaire - is it not? Use your common sense, OP if you have any left. If someone told you what you have said then they lied and are trying to scam you and on top of that you are trying to scam others by taking their money.

Going through your post history you are shady as anything. Promoting telegram groups that you have no idea about and telling people to go for binary options. Just say the truth, that person whom you talk about it none but your imaginary friend. Cheesy

One word of advice, if you want to get paid creating content you need to work hard on that. Stop trying to join every bounty and learn how this forum works first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:28:49 AM

Hello, please I want to request for a loan to start a Bitcoin trading session with a man called @bitcoinchief on Instagram.He's a trusted Crypto currency trader who is among the top traders on binance for Bitcoin trading.

I need $2000 in USDT. $300 will be used to pay for the training, and the rest will be used for the trade. I will pay back unfailingly in 3 months.

I find it very funny that you want a loan without collateral, let alone want a loan for something shady as a "trading session" with some random person(?) on the internet. Assuming you arent just making it up (which I believe you are), you need to use common sense when it comes to trading because you will be at a loss and we all know if someone was stupid enough to lend money to you, they wouldnt be seeing a cent of that back.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3221

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 12:34:56 PM

I find it very funny that you want a loan without collateral, let alone want a loan for something shady as a "trading session" with some random person(?) on the internet. Assuming you arent just making it up (which I believe you are), you need to use common sense when it comes to trading because you will be at a loss and we all know if someone was stupid enough to lend money to you, they wouldnt be seeing a cent of that back.

Hey c'mon, bitcoinchief name, sounds very professional, he simply has to be trusted.  Cheesy
Funnier for me that he is already planning a profit near 3 months. So it's a piece of cake, $300 for training on Instagram and voila, he is a trader. I can't understand why there are so many unemployed in the world when it's so easy to get money.
of course, it's much easier when you risk someone else's money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████