Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want an experienced Japanese market-advisor/manager/translator/trader??  (Read 508 times)
tourou2 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:40:12 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 11:29:44 PM by tourou2

I am native Japanese speaker and I have 13 years trader experience.
Also experienced as a market-advisor, community manager, listing manager, institutional trader, translator,writer, token designer, NFT creator, Advertising agent, Casting...etc in many exchanges, blockchain projects/companies/games, medias in the world

I am convinced that i can be helpful for many kind of projects.
If you are finding this kind of person, please feel free to send PM on telegram(@tourou) or twitter(@TourouJPN).

Thank you!ありがとう(Arigatou)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 09:48:00 AM

Also experienced as a market-advisor, community manager, listing manager, institutional trader, translator,writer, token designer...etc in many exchanges, blockchain projects/companies/games, medias in the world
You might want to include something as your portfolio to back you up on all of the mentioned stuff...
- No one is going to blindly trust a few lines from a "Brand new" user.

If you'll be accepting BTCitcoin, then it's best to move this thread to "Services" board.
- Move button is in the lower-left corner of the page.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tourou2 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 10:10:39 AM

Also experienced as a market-advisor, community manager, listing manager, institutional trader, translator,writer, token designer...etc in many exchanges, blockchain projects/companies/games, medias in the world
You might want to include something as your portfolio to back you up on all of the mentioned stuff...
- No one is going to blindly trust a few lines from a "Brand new" user.

If you'll be accepting BTCitcoin, then it's best to move this thread to "Services" board.
- Move button is in the lower-left corner of the page.

Thanks sir.
Thats why I listed my twitter. I dont use bitcointalk so much but i think persons can easily understand me if the persons will see my twitter or contact me on telegram.
If you want to know about my portfolio, please contact me.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:36:38 PM

Thanks sir.
Thats why I listed my twitter. I dont use bitcointalk so much but i think persons can easily understand me if the persons will see my twitter or contact me on telegram.

No offense but your Twitter is also in Japanese, not unless you are targeting Japanese here in the forum you should have a different way of showing your portfolio here in the forum since this is a separate platform. Just think of Bitcointalk's service section as your LinkedIn or Fiverr profile where you just don't put a link of your Twitter account for people to see your work in both of those websites freelancers always try to show what they have to offer in their page not some external website. Plus showing your portfolio here in the forum will be an added convenience for your potential clients.
tourou

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 02:50:17 PM

Thanks sir.

No offense but your Twitter is also in Japanese, not unless you are targeting Japanese here in the forum you should have a different way of showing your portfolio here in the forum since this is a separate platform. Just think of Bitcointalk's service section as your LinkedIn or Fiverr profile where you just don't put a link of your Twitter account for people to see your work in both of those websites freelancers always try to show what they have to offer in their page not some external website. Plus showing your portfolio here in the forum will be an added convenience for your potential clients.

thanks sir. but i dont use the kind of recruit service because i want to keep in anonymous. I can open my portfolio when the person in charge will contact pm.
 Just i dont open it on the public sir.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:37:52 PM

thanks sir. but i dont use the kind of recruit service because i want to keep in anonymous. I can open my portfolio when the person in charge will contact pm.
 Just i dont open it on the public sir.

Being "anonymous" is irrelevant here as literally if you go in the marketplace section right now you won't see any people revealing their names or anything about their identity but all of them are posting their sample works, accomplished works, as well as vouches from other people just to prove that their service is legit not only their words are backing them up but actual produced work from previous jobs. I mean can posting your work may lead you to being identified here in the forum? If it does and you are problem about that then I don't think BCT is a place for you or rather to put it simply nobody will be trusting you in the first place.
tourou2 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 11:28:23 PM

open again
tourou2 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:57:02 AM

always open