Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HEdpAY: Future Banking Solution  (Read 497 times)
HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 03:26:43 PM

GENERAL RULES

1. Purchase A (within 0.00X ETH price ) Get 12%  after 3 months it will be credited to your account.
2. Purchase B (within 0.000X ETH price ) Get 7%  after 3 months it will be credited to your account.
3. Below from this price, you won't get any

Take NOTE:

a- Your token should not move within 3 months
b- Your HDP must be either on our wallet or your wallet for 3 months for you to receive your bonuses.
C- Check sample of an HOLDER who didn't move his funds on any wallet.

D- Provide your address on our google forms(this is the way we can track your funds ages)

Fill this form for documentations :
https://forms.gle/FhGu7VY4vt5U7smR7

We are currently listed on EXRATES.ME !!!

See the links below!!

https://exrates.me/trading/HDPBTC
https://exrates.me/trading/HDPETH

PACKAGE!!

Note:

HOLD TO THE MOON!!!
HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 03:28:58 PM

reserve!!!
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 03:36:48 PM

good .. I think everyone should see more of this project ... of all things, buy investments for the future ... Hold to the moon..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 03:40:57 PM

The 12% and 18% of annual revenue is attractive but in real life, you would barely find an investment that will pay you with those interest rates or profits.
The buy and sell orders for both pairs aren't that much, what if the orders go worse, is there any other way you can sustain those promised annual returns?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 04:29:03 PM

The 12% and 18% of annual revenue is attractive but in real life, you would barely find an investment that will pay you with those interest rates or profits.
The buy and sell orders for both pairs aren't that much, what if the orders go worse, is there any other way you can sustain those promised annual returns?
yes true, the returns are bigger than any investment these days, but this is for set amount to be distributed within year period and that is in HDP only for now, and what ever the market does we have the reserve to giveaway to the members registered and participated in the packages.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:21:09 AM

yes true, the returns are bigger than any investment these days, but this is for set amount to be distributed within year period and that is in HDP only for now, and what ever the market does we have the reserve to giveaway to the members registered and participated in the packages.
How do you guarantee that you have that fund you can pay for those returns of your investors if the market won't do well? I'm asking just to be clear because some investments don't make it clear to their investors how they can sustain their profits if something wrong happens.
And that's where the misunderstanding starts and soon those projects turned into a scam because they have never cleared that support they have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 11:49:48 AM

How do you guarantee that you have that fund you can pay for those returns of your investors if the market won't do well? I'm asking just to be clear because some investments don't make it clear to their investors how they can sustain their profits if something wrong happens.
And that's where the misunderstanding starts and soon those projects turned into a scam because they have never cleared that support they have.

i understand you clearly and to clarify the amount, is in HDP "the interest they get in HDP",  we designated amount of HDPs for the interests for coming years "a set amount of HDP".

here is some calculus for to clarify,

if we go with 500k hdp that you hold in our wallet, you get 18% (90k Hdp per year) NOTE: so far holders of 500K in our wallets are couple only 
and for some one to buy 500k from the offers we will do or even buy at exchanges (that will create liquidity) NOTE: very limited HDP are in circulation already
lets say we got 100 holders of 500k that will cost us 9M Hdp in total per year and we would have sold 50M Hdp into the market (that is not yet available in circulation)

i hope i answer your question.

Regards
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 02:47:03 PM

i understand you clearly and to clarify the amount, is in HDP "the interest they get in HDP",  we designated amount of HDPs for the interests for coming years "a set amount of HDP".

if we go with 500k hdp that you hold in our wallet, you get 18% (90k Hdp per year) NOTE: so far holders of 500K in our wallets are couple only 
and for some one to buy 500k from the offers we will do or even buy at exchanges (that will create liquidity) NOTE: very limited HDP are in circulation already
lets say we got 100 holders of 500k that will cost us 9M Hdp in total per year and we would have sold 50M Hdp into the market (that is not yet available in circulation)

Regards

I understand correctly your answer but those concerns that I've raised to you will still create confusion to the possible customers and investors that you will get. Most of the investors recently still don't get what they buy and the cycle of how the project works and earns.
Anyway, I'll just end the conversation here and if the volume raises to your HDP I can see that you'll be making liquidity through it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 03:36:42 PM

Regards

I understand correctly your answer but those concerns that I've raised to you will still create confusion to the possible customers and investors that you will get. Most of the investors recently still don't get what they buy and the cycle of how the project works and earns.
Anyway, I'll just end the conversation here and if the volume raises to your HDP I can see that you'll be making liquidity through it.

thank you for your concern, HEdpAY project goal is not speculative trade project, it has a purpose and real business behind it, providing such as :

a- standard banking (e-banking)
b- Crypto wallet and exchange
c- internal Exchange (crypto/crypto and crypto/FIAT and FIAt/FIAT) further some pending on licenses or third party service until licenses are delivered.
d- the usual card to be used for outlet of needed funds
e- payment gateway e-commerce

combination of those services are enough to have proper business activity regardless the crypto HDP token trade or speculation.

and much more in the works for the FIAT part, EX: to supply exit for all exchanges or required businesses as gateway etc...

no worries on asking any question to clarify our goals and business for you or any possible investors most welcome.

Regards
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:26:20 AM

I understand with all your thoughts ... it's been a few years from investors who allocate their funds to a project that has not got a return that matches their investment ... I think the function of an investment is trusting our investment in the project for development and giving time  more to build the project from year to year if we see in terms of our support for the project itself, not in terms of just wanting to get profit as soon as possible ... hedpay I see they are full of ambition and a strong desire to work hard to develop their projects which will later  can benefit all their users ...
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:03:18 AM

What is certain is that if we invest in it will be profitable and can convert them to many other currencies. You do not provide project information in order for investors to be interested in it. Too much risk for them without the information they need.

HedPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 01:30:47 PM

What is certain is that if we invest in it will be profitable and can convert them to many other currencies. You do not provide project information in order for investors to be interested in it. Too much risk for them without the information they need.
for serious investors that are interested they contact us for further information and they get all the required and needed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: