Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy laptop with program installed for me.  (Read 460 times)
cyptomania (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 07:31:54 PM

Hi Guys,I am running Finder Outer on my home computer but I want get a laptop to run it on,I'm trying to break some old keys I have and just need a machine that has the program pre-loaded for me and ready to go,I don't care what type of machine it is as long as the program is installed.

I don't need internet access or anything as I'll be running it offline so I think it's pretty easy install,I didn't install it my friend did which he said was hard but you guys are whiz's with this stuff.

Please read up about the Finder Outer here on Bitcointalk,everything you guys need to know is here or you are told where to go by the links,I would like it as an Icon so I can run 3-4 at a time.

Thanks Guys,I will pay with paypal,I'm in Canada please add on probably 25 bucks for the shipping.

Give me a private email and a price,thanks.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 10:42:33 PM

No one is going to take paypal here, and if you aren't offering crypto your post doesn't even belong on this forum.
cyptomania (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 01:34:52 AM

I'll pay BTC doesn't matter to me.
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:59:18 PM

There are a lots of information in the internet. Search on google and visit to your concern links, which you prefer, contact with them and get your desired thing from your convenient place. You can also get sufficient information from social media. So you need not to search in the forum and this is not market where your product is traded.

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 5039

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 01:11:18 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

So, let me get this right, you want somebody to sell you a used laptop with this tool pre-installed, so you can just click an icon on your desktop to start it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214021.0

May i offer you an alternative option instead? Contact Coding Enthusiast (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=879277) via PM and ask him how much it would cost for him to compile his tool for windows (i assume you're using windows, right?... If you were using linux, i doubt you would ask somebody to sell you a laptop with the compiled version of this tool pre-installed).
Pay him beforehand, and in full... He's a longtime member, and i'm pretty sure he won't scam you out of $50 (or whatever he's going to ask to compile this tool for you).

The endresult would probably be a standalone executable you can just click... It'll be a lot cheaper, a lot faster, and probably a lot safer than buying somebody's old junk and have it shipped to you just to run a very small executable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cyptomania (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:03:58 PM

Hi,I have bought a laptop thanks for the reply's.

To answer the last question no someone does not want to sell me a laptop,I have finderouter running on my home computer trying to crack and long partial key,I just want an old laptop so I can run the program on it and sit it in a corner for a few years instead of never turning off my home computer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: