Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - I will Pay Good money  (Read 362 times)
Mkadmi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

CashFlow_1984

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:48:17 AM

Hello,

I was doing very well mining using AWS Promotional Credit, but lately they take off the credit if they detect you are mining.

"We have found that your use of our Promotional Credits is not in compliance with our terms. The Promotional Credits were used for crypto mining and this is against the AWS promotional credit terms. We have taken action to cancel the Promotional Credits for Service usage in accordance with our terms."

Anyone can help bypassing this or know how to do cloaking; add me

Telegram:CashFlow_1984
Mkadmi (OP)
Copper Member

CashFlow_1984

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:56:03 PM

anyone have any idea
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:57:51 AM

Be happy they didn't charge you a fee for violation of ToS
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:37:05 AM

I think most type of cloud services such as DigitalOcean or AWS they let you mine with it, as long as you are a paying customer. If you got some free credits then most likely its against their rules and they won't allow it. If however you have an account in good standing then they won't have issues with it, as long as you are paying the regular rates for renting a CPU.

Generally in the past there was too many people that abused the free promo services and hence why they started to freeze accounts. They knew you weren't ever going to actually pay hence they had no incentive to allow it. Especially since you were hogging 100% of the CPU usage.

Mkadmi (OP)
Copper Member

CashFlow_1984

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:43:59 PM

Be happy they didn't charge you a fee for violation of ToS

simply i will not pay them
Mkadmi (OP)
Copper Member

CashFlow_1984

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:45:54 PM

I think most type of cloud services such as DigitalOcean or AWS they let you mine with it, as long as you are a paying customer. If you got some free credits then most likely its against their rules and they won't allow it. If however you have an account in good standing then they won't have issues with it, as long as you are paying the regular rates for renting a CPU.

Generally in the past there was too many people that abused the free promo services and hence why they started to freeze accounts. They knew you weren't ever going to actually pay hence they had no incentive to allow it. Especially since you were hogging 100% of the CPU usage.

you can do mining without problem, but you can't use there free credit to mine, you have to pay with your card
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:18:58 PM

You cannot hide it, the resources used are obvious... simply stop trying to steal from these companies
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 03:36:16 PM

I don't give or won't give advice on cloud mining, I've get into many of them are in the end I detect they are Ponzi, no single cloud mining can give proof they actually have a mining farm, genesis mining lasted for some time but end up closing down, the only last cloud mining website now is eobot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: