Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever got it wrong?  (Read 835 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:36:33 AM

this will be a little difficult but believe it or not, my past when joining crypto can be said at the time of the bull run.
I learned about bounties and airdrops from my friend in the middle of 2017, I promoted the project and got paid but didn't sell it and still hoped the price would still rise again, stupidly I didn't sell it at the time.
really a frustrating experience  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 04:02:41 PM

this will be a little difficult but believe it or not, my past when joining crypto can be said at the time of the bull run.
I learned about bounties and airdrops from my friend in the middle of 2017, I promoted the project and got paid but didn't sell it and still hoped the price would still rise again, stupidly I didn't sell it at the time.
really a frustrating experience  Grin

I also have a similar experience, 2017 was the year I got into crypto too, it seems there are many like us who believe the of the token we hold will increase more and didn't sell when we had the chance,

in my own case, I invested my little money buying some tokens that was recommended to me, the price did up a alot but I was too newbie to sell, was thinking the price will keep growing, lol! Now looking back at those times I feel so stupid and naive.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 06:49:32 PM

Reviewing the past can be a great tool to navigate the present and the future. There is no better way to learn than reflecting on what you have done to pin point your mistake in order to correct them. We need to learn from our mistake to get better.

agf

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:00:17 PM

While I totally agree with the sentiment of what you're saying, I actually find that I'm the opposite. If I look back on negative experiences and the build up to them too much, I end up back in the same ways and making the same mistakes. I don't know why, but for whatever reason every time I become more and more like the version of myself that made the mistake in the first place.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:40:08 PM

I have come to a conclusion that we might need to reflect on the past at times to set the future right. What brought about this conclusion?
I have had so many negative experiences in some things in life which cryptocurrency is inclusive. I kept asking myself why? but there was no answer to that until I finally found the energy to reflect on my past history involving those things which cryptocurrency is one of them. Reflecting on the past helped me to traced my wrong steps which eventually was corrected and results began to roll in. To put an end to that negative experience, maybe you just need to reflect on the past. In case you are on average, you can still reflect on the past to be above average.

I don't think there is anyone without a mistake or past in life to reflect on in life.  If some of these pasts are not there, then we wouldn't have had some lessons to handle the future.  Some pasts I had in crypto trading has thought me and got me improved today.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:54:16 PM

my advice You don't need to reflect on or look back on your past mistakes, if you think about it, you will feel haunted. I personally have made many mistakes and I no longer regret it. and it is important for anyone to look ahead and learn from previous experiences.

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:59:18 PM

my advice You don't need to reflect on or look back on your past mistakes, if you think about it, you will feel haunted. I personally have made many mistakes and I no longer regret it. and it is important for anyone to look ahead and learn from previous experiences.
This is really good by you but everyone is not like you many are like me because my mistakes give me some serious damages and now I am really in deep troubles so cannot forget this all even trying to start new and looking for better future but these mistakes make me cry and I have nothing to throw this all out of mind.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:46:39 PM

you're right. it is important for us to always do an analysis of our wrong actions that led to some losses of money. It is also important to analyze the actions that brought you good money income. and you just need not repeat your mistakes but do those actions that brought you a lot of money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 08:59:31 PM

The reflection of past is very much necessary because its the key or your success in the future. The past always gives us opportunity to learn and to act accordingly so that the same things or mistakes can not happen again in the future.

ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:19:15 PM

Truth is, everyone at one point or the other wish they had done things differently. It affects all aspects of life and worst is how common it happens in the crypto space. We have all made great mistakes in the past that we wish we could go back in time just to correct them. Could have been through wrong investments, missed opportunities, wrong holding etc.. Bottom line is, we all made mistakes we wish never happened but the good thing is that, they shape our today and we are better off for those experiences.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:50:11 PM

seems like you have a good memory because you are able to trace your past steps and you corrected it on the current time or on the future but for me i find it hard to do that because i cant remember my past mistakes    .  im the kind of person that can easily forgot things even in a short period time , it was like i have a mini amnesia   .  but lately i said to my self that what if i record the activity that im doing and i watch it if what ive done wrong   . you guys can try out that too
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:59:58 PM

I have come to a conclusion that we might need to reflect on the past at times to set the future right. What brought about this conclusion?
I have had so many negative experiences in some things in life which cryptocurrency is inclusive. I kept asking myself why? but there was no answer to that until I finally found the energy to reflect on my past history involving those things which cryptocurrency is one of them. Reflecting on the past helped me to traced my wrong steps which eventually was corrected and results began to roll in. To put an end to that negative experience, maybe you just need to reflect on the past. In case you are on average, you can still reflect on the past to be above average.

My past experience isn't really a sweet one. I made a lot of mistakes here in crypto market ranging from buying high and ending up selling low due to emotions but i believe those mistakes made the foundation of how good i am now. Whle on my hunting adventure,  i lose a lot of fortune because i didn't have the right orientation and above all i made mistakes from knowing when to laid off a token
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:04:46 AM

We don't have to punish ourselves for the mistakes that we make. They can be great opportunities to learn, and to develop on a personal. We just need to learn from them, and to put that learning into practice. Review what went wrong, to understand and learn from your mistake.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:38:47 AM

Failure makes us more resilient because with failure we will continue to learn not to repeat the same failure in the future, everyone will experience failure in their lives and will rise up with new energy for the next stage.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 03:41:35 AM

Charge it to experience and learn from your mistake.
Not just that, look at other peoples mistakes and learn from it too.
evaluate your self on what you did wrong and what will you do on the future to prevent that from happening
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: