Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience above all will be rewarded here  (Read 2678 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:35:47 AM

If we are used to being patient when investing, it is very easy to become successful investors. Because based on the results of
the research I have done, most people who have succeeded in getting profit from investing in bitcoin are people who are patient
to hold Bitcoin until the selling target is reached. If we hope to make profit from Bitcoin instantly, then you are will disappointed.
Because waiting for the Bitcoin price to rise can be several months, even I am one of those who buy Bitcoin at all time high prices,
still hold Bitcoin until now. But I believe Bitcoin will immediately back to all time high prices again.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:47:50 AM

I remember 2017, all altcoins dropped drastically in July and quickly regained their bullish momentum in October-November-December and all hit ATH. The market has been continuously decreasing since December 2017 and the market has been active again at the moment. The difference now is that there are more altcoins with more and many old altcoins cannot increase in value. Those are the dead cryptocurrencies. I have confidence that by the end of this year the market will record a breakthrough growth rate more strongly than in 2017.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:08:08 AM

I remember 2017, all altcoins dropped drastically in July and quickly regained their bullish momentum in October-November-December and all hit ATH. The market has been continuously decreasing since December 2017 and the market has been active again at the moment. The difference now is that there are more altcoins with more and many old altcoins cannot increase in value. Those are the dead cryptocurrencies. I have confidence that by the end of this year the market will record a breakthrough growth rate more strongly than in 2017.
Exactly i also remind those days i was holding all of my coins and i got my profit .In recent past year we have seen bitcoin was surviving a lot and now its been recovered .Crypto market is so volatile that's why we can earn much from here .Panicked seller always sell their coin on low price and being upset when its been recovered .So we get a great experience from the past days and we have to apply it on future.

blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:19:22 AM

Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.

And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

First of all, who would have to sell their Bitcoins at bear trend knowing what Bitcoin can do in a matter of time, they are not clowns instead they are totally dumb. Wasting the opportunity was the craziest thing to do.
There are times that Bitcoin wasn't that much profitable I know but that doesn't mean it is dead, just like you what have said patience is all matter to be getting rewarded. I've been in this industry for almost 3 years so I know what are the capabilities of Bitcoin that is why I put my trust and my future on it.
Bitcoin may stumble a few times but it can recover and be better in no time just have your patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:45:20 AM

Exactly. While patience is certanily a factor, once you invest in crypto you should improve your competence at least to make that patience less stressful and be more confident with your decisions

That will only be sufficed if you learn new things and continue to figure out how the market is behaving. Learn deeper in trading in such a way that we should not just rely on graphs but trying to see the future of a cryptocurrency by reading news and updates about it.

Most of the time, the success in trading will come from large groups or signals, they are the one who are pushing the market price of a crypto to a short term bull, but take note that these signals will not come if there's no hype or news about the particular crypto.
Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:04:15 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is not a matter for those with weak nerves and hasty ones who aspire to a quick profit. To become a millionaire you have to believe in Bitcoin and have enough patience, long breath and a strong heart. People who dared to deal with the cryptocurrency should prepare for failure, and then perhaps luck would smile at them.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:03:19 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is not a matter for those with weak nerves and hasty ones who aspire to a quick profit.

Actually, This applies to all. Though, I'd agree that it is indeed for a strong minded person. Most likely the people who think first , plans ahead before acting up.

To become a millionaire you have to believe in Bitcoin and have enough patience, long breath and a strong heart. People who dared to deal with the cryptocurrency should prepare for failure, and then perhaps luck would smile at them.

This is where, I quite disagree.

Yes, Bitcoin can make you a millionaire But to become a millionaire is achievable by any means, Legally and illegally. Though it will take a lot time, effort, sacrifices, failures and etc.

and lastly, Luck is a bonus. On my perspective per se, I don't think luck plays a huge factor in crypto world. I may say Information, knowledge, stats, trend reading and etc, are the real factors to be successful in this industry.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:52:43 PM

Rome wasn't built in a day, and Bitcoin won't take off to the moon right now. It will take a lot of improvement, a lot of new technology and a lot of hard work.

The people who buy in rallies and sell during bear markets and then don't believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. If the price went to 25k in the next few months I guarantee it that the community will double maybe even quadruple in just a few days.

And then if it dropped back to 15k, suddenly most of these people will disappear again. They won't believe in bitrcoin and they will not care.

If you don't want your money to be created by bankers and the government at their whim the actual price of bitcoin is secondary. Bitcoin is a central part of the puzzle when it comes to the people getting back their sovereignty.

It would be too harsh  to name someone clown, sorry)) Everyone has his own strategy) but there are always people and they will always be that do not have any strategy or clear idea what they do or what they plan to do. Very often it does not depent on wheather people  believe or not believe, they just act impulsive and that is all. Lots of people just try to earn and that is all, they do not believe not only in Bitcoin but even different other things. They just act without any beliefs))) everyone has his own choice. And I would add that without all such kind of people like newbies or just impulsive people there will not be whales, crypto millionaries and so on.))) 😁😁😊 Everything should be balanced)))
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:22:57 PM

Many fail when investing in Bitcoin, because they are too focused on making instant profit. Even though the key to successful
investing in Bitcoin is to have patience, without patience only losses can be obtained. Even investors with low knowledge and
skills can successfully invest in Bitcoin with just being patient.
Patient and low risk is the way to be successful in business. A low risk investor has a long way to stay in the market but if you get impatient to take big risk because of big profit, you are likely to go out of market faster.

Probably was what happened to me today: I bought some iris token from binance last week and saw some loss while the weeks runs out. Early this week, the token saw some small appreciation which did not give profit for my investment but thought of selling was there. Immediately I saw my 2% profit I sold the token. The funny thing here was: after my sold there came a tweet from the team about their testnet and the market experienced a huge pump, but at this point I became incapacitated because I sold out with fear. Risk is what determine your profit in trading.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:49:38 PM

Such users will only come when they are profitable, and I'm sure that in every asset there is something like that too. Honestly, I think loyalty is something that is very difficult to get even for gold, I agree about patience above all else because that is what makes users prove that they are loyal. But patience must also be followed by action because if you just wait then the result will be the same. Bitcoin is indeed categorized as freedom where transactions via p2p are a good choice for those who don't want to depend on the bank, but it also has disadvantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:57:45 PM

I don't think that the people who are selling during bear markets and those who do not believe in bitcoin anymore are clowns. Maybe they have their own personal reason that even if they wanted to continue, they just can't due to their reason. Especially those people who sells at bear market, maybe they can't take it to see their investment falling which is instead of making a profit, they got loss.
Anna138

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:12:11 PM

About bitcoin, too, thought that he died after a rapid fall from 19,000 to 3,000. And then everything went back to normal and leveled. Of course, you can't do anything with huge volatility, but not all bitcoins are dead. If an investor starts pouring serious money into it, it will take off and no one will be able to prevent it. So anything can happen.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:26:44 PM

For those who have been familiar with Bitcoin for a long time, of course they understand the flow of the increase and decrease in market prices, they will believe that one day Bitcoin will increase even though it does not take a short time. For new users, most of them are carried away by other people's suggestions to be able to invest in Bitcoin because they only see Bitcoin can experience an increase in price in a short time,
This is because when they join when the market price movement is increasing
and when there is a drastic drop back they will simply walk away because they are worried they will lose more money invested in it.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

The business of trading generally involves patience. Whether you exist in the space as a full time trader or as an investor, one geñeral thing to understand is that 'Rome was not built in a day". Everything has to gradually play out in order to get the beat out of it as time is also part of the recipe. Follow every business with patience and earn the dividends.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:57:33 PM

Based on my experience trading Bitcoin for 3 years, patience is the key to success in making a profit. Imagine if we buy Bitcoin,
then we immediately sell it because the Bitcoin price drops -7%. Even though the price didn't last long up by about 20%, such
events often occur when trading Bitcoin. So we must have patience.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:07:24 PM

Based on my experience trading Bitcoin for 3 years, patience is the key to success in making a profit. Imagine if we buy Bitcoin,
then we immediately sell it because the Bitcoin price drops -7%. Even though the price didn't last long up by about 20%, such

Patience can give you profits but knowledge and skills can give you more profits and take you higher. You can't just invest in any cryptos without knowing what it is, how will it be in the future and if it is even a scam. Patience is needed of course but it should be a combination and not just focussed on one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 11:10:30 PM

Yes, patience is a way down needed to succeed in investment but there are other things to consider also that include the know how or know when. Know when to buy or sell crypto, know how to do trading, know how to speculate and etc.

Crypto investment is very simple, but it can be like gambling to which it could loss you anytime. Risk is high and so does the possible gains.

A truly investor never get afraid of this and in fact they are always successful because they work with their head and not by heart. Decision work's best than emotion.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:09:04 AM

Patience can give you profits but knowledge and skills can give you more profits and take you higher. You can't just invest in any cryptos without knowing what it is, how will it be in the future and if it is even a scam. Patience is needed of course but it should be a combination and not just focussed on one.

If  you'll combined both, you'll be able to comes up with more opportunities.

It's really needed that you have both knowledge and skills in order to pick the right project or right investment to place your money
without it you are just like punching in the wind, no directions and patterns to track down for your successful journey.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:40:05 AM

These people might be in need of the quick cash, but that does not mean they do not believe in bitcoin, what is wrong with that? The people who adapt survives and I do not see anything wrong with that, I agree that patience is a key but will hunger wait for bitcoin to reach the moon? No. I get that people hate bandwagon but is it really worth it to hate and create a divide in bitcoin community?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:52:49 AM

There is frivolity beyond patience. If there is patience in all realms, something can be achieved. But nothing is credible if it is short-tempered.
So it is empirical to be rewarded only if you work with patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: