Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better trade BTC or BNB? On BINANCE  (Read 903 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:23:26 AM

Hello, someone can explaine if is better trade in bnb or btc on binance...and when is better use BTC or BNB.
Thanks! Smiley
Basically this depends on you as the trader. Your decision as a trader can give you profit or a lose. Both coins are good to trade on binance, although, care must be taken while doing this because of market volatility. I used to trade on binance, but always trade bitcoin against other coins, so, do a background check of the coin you want to trade in the first place. I will encourage you to trade USDT against other shitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:42:19 PM

Hello, someone can explaine if is better trade in bnb or btc on binance...and when is better use BTC or BNB.

It all depends on which coin you trust more and which balance you want to increase. Many prefer the time-tested BTC, which is the best cryptocurrency asset. But in any case, if you trade on Binance, you must always have BNB coins on your balance, which allow you to reduce the commission.
Yes, I do think that there is a mathematical answer and there is a personal preference and I believe personal preference is much more important than mathematical answer.

I am sure if you check both of them and all of their pairs you will see that one of them must be a lot more profitable to people, considering just increases in them and ignoring decreases in them, you could still make sure that if the result is not something you would prefer, that doesn't mean you have to go with it.

Usually when you are trading, if you pick a base coin like bitcoin, bnb, ethereum, or usdt, you are doing it to increase that one and not the altcoin, so ask yourself if you are good at trading, which coin would you like to have more of? Same 100 dollars, but which coin you want that 100 dollar profit in? The answer will give you the result.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:18:41 PM

Thanks! Smiley
In my few years into cryptocurrency trading, I have observed that trading bitcoin against any other altcoins sometimes don't actually give the needed profits rather it create means of losing your trade without you notice. I have always prefer trade with altcoins around exchange than bitcoin. USDT is one of my favorite altcoins that I used for trade, this trade is best for newbies and experience fellows.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:27:02 PM

You don't think of trading bitcoin on a short-term basis but on a long-term. Binance coin can be trade without considering short-term or long-term basis, so, for anyone who intend to trade Bitcoin should ensure he or she trade on a long-term. Sincerely speaking, the two coins are the best of coins anyone will be happy to trade with, as for me I will trade the two coins and earn profits. The last time I traded on binance, I was trading bitcoin against KAVA and it was nice doing something good as it earned me much profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: