Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:57:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amdkmdag.sys error with blue screen.  (Read 128 times)
Mmoon024 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:15:05 AM

Amdkmdag.sys error while mining....

Keep getting the amdkmdag.sys error blue screen. Happens when it is mid mining or benchmarking switching between different miners. I have wiped ALL drives and installed all firmware updates. Happens using Betterhash and cudominer. I ordered more RAM that will be here next week (although 8gb should be plenty...) I’m running a H110BTC+ mobo with intel pentium g4400 3.30GHZ, five AMD RX 5700 and Seagate Barracuda 160gb. Also I have 2 PSU with adapter. My Raidmax 1200w (6pcie) is currently powering mobo(both 4pinmolex power, Sata power, atx8pin power), HD, the 24pin is plugged into the adapter (2pin). My Corsair hx1000 (8pcie) is plugged into as the main power on the adapter. I have the 1200w powering 2gpu(both requiring dual 8 pins) and then separate pcie cables to each riser. The Corsair hx1000 has 4 pcie cables each with a splitter so 8 total. I was powering using splitter with 2 GPU and 2 riser and then solo pcie to other GPU and riser. Could the way I have everything connected be causing the amdkmdag.sys blue screen error? Thoughts? Suggestions?
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 09:12:26 AM

I Could the way I have everything connected be causing the amdkmdag.sys blue screen error? Thoughts? Suggestions?
.sys file mean your driver has error such AMD RX 5700,etc. These sys files allow internal PC hardware to communicate with third-party software.
it's just my suggestion, you have to go to device manager then upgrade/update driver such amd driver.
source: https://validedge.com/atikmpag-sys/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: