Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving away too much quantities of tokens in bounties  (Read 1279 times)
Mighty_crypt (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:01:04 AM

I've seen one or two bounty campaigns on here with massive token allocations for bounty participants, I'm wondering how this won't affect the value of the token, I believe giving away too many quantities of tokens can easily ruin the value of the token, most especially bounties that are doing 4 Rounds of campaigns, what's your take on this???

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:07:59 AM

Maybe the bounties have a massive max supply? A bounty project with 20 billion max supply can easily pay bounty hunters in 1 to 4 billion tokens for promoting their project, I think this is normal, it's certain that such coins will be at the range of 0.003 to 0.0005$, just a guess.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:09:25 AM

I've seen one or two bounty campaigns on here with massive token allocations for bounty participants, I'm wondering how this won't affect the value of the token, I believe giving away too many quantities of tokens can easily ruin the value of the token, most especially bounties that are doing 4 Rounds of campaigns, what's your take on this???

The ideal percentage of allocation is 1 to 5%, you did not mentioned the percentage but if the supply is on billions and they are giving over 5% that's really a big quantity of tokens, if they are confident that their token has a future and they believe that this is the right supply for their project, we don't need to question it, 1 to 5% is not enough to ruin the value of token but whales who bought 20% of the token and dump it.
Lachrymose

Activity: 1372
Merit: 967

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:09:34 AM

I don't invest in any cryptocurrencies that allocate high budgets for the bounty campaign because when bounty tokens circulate they increase the supply and cause the price to fall. In other words, you should not invest in any cryptocurrency that has a high emission rate. As an investor who likes and follows Grin, I did not invest although I created a thread about it in the local forum because it has a very high emission rate (1 Grin per second). If you check the price chart, you will see that the price of Grin has fallen from $10 to $0,5. Also, cryptocurrencies sold recently via initial exchange offer has a very high emission rate, too. Therefore, I have not invested in almost any cryptocurrency except for Bitcoin and Ethereum for a very long time.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:14:50 AM

Project team should know what will happen once they released huge amount of tokens to bounty hunters, there is 99% chance that bounty hunters won't hold but sell off, but that's not the whole truth about price dump, what about investors ? Who buy at cheap price and sell once they see triple gains
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:20:32 AM

The ideal percentage of allocation is 1 to 5%, you did not mentioned the percentage but if the supply is on billions and they are giving over 5% that's really a big quantity of tokens, if they are confident that their token has a future and they believe that this is the right supply for their project, we don't need to question it, 1 to 5% is not enough to ruin the value of token but whales who bought 20% of the token and dump it.
True, as a bounty hunter, I usually consider really careful if I see the bounty projects are providing a very high allocation rate. You're right about the ideal percentage of allocation usually from 1 to 5%. High allocation rate for bounty hunters really brings disadvantage for the projects if they are doing more than 2 rounds of campaign (probably more than 2 rounds).

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:25:59 AM

How many of you are newbies in Bounty world here in crypto?because you seems to be posting a lot these days about the Bounty or Dev or even allocations of tokens a lot now.things that has been gone long time ago because crypto people already knew about their scam activities?

why instead of making this an issue is let your self learn about not joining any project of these scammers so you are not helping them fooling people?
and also instead of spending your time in Bounty why not start learning trading and joining signature campaigns that pays Bitcoin instead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:29:57 AM

let's look at their total supply, if the bounty is more than 1%, then the project is likely to collapse when the bounty is distributed, and for bounties who have made 4 laps then I think they are more likely they will scam and fail

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:32:29 AM

How many of you are newbies in Bounty world here in crypto?because you seems to be posting a lot these days about the Bounty or Dev or even allocations of tokens a lot now.things that has been gone long time ago because crypto people already knew about their scam activities?

why instead of making this an issue is let your self learn about not joining any project of these scammers so you are not helping them fooling people?
and also instead of spending your time in Bounty why not start learning trading and joining signature campaigns that pays Bitcoin instead.
I don't see anything wrong with this original post, even if it doesn't mean anything to old members who already knew much about bounties and allocations what about newbies? It's normal to repost what's been talked about many times before just for the new members to learn one or two thing here

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 07:32:44 AM

I think I quite agree with your opinion that so many crypto tokens allocated to bounty hunters for a particular bounty project might ruin the value of a token in the market because price is a function of demand and supply, however depending of the type of project huge supply is very necessary in some cases

HOMT