Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a country at war with itself is a country in dramatic reform.  (Read 523 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 03:55:11 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2020, 05:36:44 PM by KingScorpio

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/31/donald-trump-coronavirus-pandemic-george-floyd-minneapolis-tweets

america is in a transition from a violent moralistic humanist republic, to a more spiritual regional and communist republic.

democrats are to crazy to understand the changes, that are necessary.

they are unable to see how trump reveals their hatred and racism.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:59:38 AM

Like father, like son, Jeremiah Ellison, a member of the Minneapolis City Council, tweeted, "I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA. Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I'll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE (sic) ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

Qanon - The Second [DS] Event Just Failed, Exposed, Counterinsurgency Underway

This is an update on the ongoing desparate public attempts of the DEEP STATE  to thwart what is coming to them.  I included the past three days of the Qanon feed as well.

If they were not losing, do you think that they would have chosen this time and place? 

As i have posted there is a real WAR underway which remains mostly secret.  Expect a ten day blackout coming up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 07:29:30 AM

Like father, like son, Jeremiah Ellison, a member of the Minneapolis City Council, tweeted, "I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA. Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I'll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE (sic) ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

This is an update on the ongoing desparate public attempts of the DEEP STATE  to thwart what is coming to them.  I included the past three days of the Qanon feed as well.

If they were not losing, do you think that they would have chosen this time and place? 

As i have posted there is a real WAR underway which remains mostly secret.  Expect a ten day blackout coming up.

Cool

democrats need to be banned as well they are a racist party all they talk all day is about racism and identity politics, they see in no way that the way america functions there is a threat for that in third world countries

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:12:43 AM

Cool

democrats need to be banned as well they are a racist party all they talk all day is about racism and identity politics, they see in no way that the way america functions there is a threat for that in third world countries

You haven't figured it out, yet, have you. In America banning is done by something becoming unpopular. The way to ban Democrats is give the people something better. If the people think the Democratic Party is the best, nobody will ban it.

How does a person ban the Democrats? By leaving them. It's an individual thing.

The difference is when somebody harms somebody else or damages his property. The the harmed person takes the evildoer to court to get him banned to prison.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 11:15:17 AM

Cool

You haven't figured it out, yet, have you. In America banning is done by something becoming unpopular. The way to ban Democrats is give the people something better. If the people think the Democratic Party is the best, nobody will ban it.

The difference is when somebody harms somebody else or damages his property. The the harmed person takes the evildoer to court to get him banned to prison.

Cool

jes but only as long as the democrats are in power, currently the democrats are getting unpopular and their racist identity politics. if democrats don't manage to change they might not survive.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:58:33 AM

This guy is a council member for Minneapolis and he is threatening to dismantle the police.

We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department.

And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together.

We are going to dramatically rethink how we approach public safety and emergency response.

This is pure absurdity. I'm worried the knee jerk reaction towards what happened to George Floyd is going to result in an overreaction that aggressively punishes police departments for having no involvement in what one officer did and like clockwork, this is exactly what happens. You're already seeing this with Eric Garcetti who's vowed to cut 150 million dollars from the LAPD budget which does fuck all. It's a feel good proposal that doesn't address anything but take out anger for what one officer did and impose it on LEO's across the country.

Democrats and Republicans don't really seem to have the answers to socioeconomic problems that are effecting the black community. Not sure what the solution is here. Police are not ones that are rounding up black people and killing them for no reason. The vast majority of police shootings stem from a crime being committed where the offender poses a legitimate threat. Most instances of police brutality originate from people detained for a crime who resist. This was much the case with George Floyd. Not to victim blame, but if you're talking about legitimate police reform, getting crime rates down the first step. Cutting police budgets or getting rid of the police is shifting a socioeconomic problem and handing it the police like it's their fault. LEO's are gonna get the fuck out of dodge in Minneapolis. They're not going to stick around for politicians who have no idea how policing works to trash the profession.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 12:12:49 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 12:25:09 PM by KingScorpio

This guy is a council member for Minneapolis and he is threatening to dismantle the police.

We are going to dramatically rethink how we approach public safety and emergency response.

This is pure absurdity. I'm worried the knee jerk reaction towards what happened to George Floyd is going to result in an overreaction that aggressively punishes police departments for having no involvement in what one officer did and like clockwork, this is exactly what happens. You're already seeing this with Eric Garcetti who's vowed to cut 150 million dollars from the LAPD budget which does fuck all. It's a feel good proposal that doesn't address anything but take out anger for what one officer did and impose it on LEO's across the country.

Democrats and Republicans don't really seem to have the answers to socioeconomic problems that are effecting the black community. Not sure what the solution is here. Police are not ones that are rounding up black people and killing them for no reason. The vast majority of police shootings stem from a crime being committed where the offender poses a legitimate threat. Most instances of police brutality originate from people detained for a crime who resist. This was much the case with George Floyd. Not to victim blame, but if you're talking about legitimate police reform, getting crime rates down the first step. Cutting police budgets or getting rid of the police is shifting a socioeconomic problem and handing it the police like it's their fault. LEO's are gonna get the fuck out of dodge in Minneapolis. They're not going to stick around for politicians who have no idea how policing works to trash the profession.

the problem is black people want everyone else to uplift them, they run a racist agenda. trump should ban the democrats. so black people have to run their disgusting racist agenda by themselves. and don't pretend they run an american agenda

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:43:08 PM

the problem is black people want everyone else to uplift them, they run a racist agenda. trump should ban the democrats. so black people have to run their disgusting racist agenda by themselves. and don't pretend they run an american agenda

What do you think Trump is trying to do? He's been draining the Swamp for a long time, now. It's big.

Besides, if somebody wants to start an organization and call it "Democrats," they have the right. So, if Trump could even ban Democrats in the first place, they could restart right beck up.

It's the American way. Trump isn't a king that can simply go and order people around however he likes. He has to follow due process like everybody else.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 05:35:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 06:32:59 PM by KingScorpio

What do you think Trump is trying to do? He's been draining the Swamp for a long time, now. It's big.

Besides, if somebody wants to start an organization and call it "Democrats," they have the right. So, if Trump could even ban Democrats in the first place, they could restart right beck up.

It's the American way. Trump isn't a king that can simply go and order people around however he likes. He has to follow due process like everybody else.

Cool

thats true the swamp is big, it will take quite a while, maybe covid 19 will bring black people to their senses not to join racist movements, as it is part of the solution as it kills more black people than other races, for some unknown reason, maybe black people should protest against the racism of corona covid-19

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:40:17 AM

Cool

Cool

jes but only as long as the democrats are in power, currently the democrats are getting unpopular and their racist identity politics. if democrats don't manage to change they might not survive.

What does it mean to say that the Democrats are in power? If the people don't like them, they will kick them out... or vote them out. same with Trump or anybody else.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 12:10:36 PM

Cool

Cool

What does it mean to say that the Democrats are in power? If the people don't like them, they will kick them out... or vote them out. same with Trump or anybody else.

Cool

democrats in power means they look what the people desire and then try to redirect financial funds from the central bank, towards giving them what they want. republican's don't listen to the people so blindly they rather think about the republic as a whole.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 04:47:07 PM

Cool

democrats in power means they look what the people desire and then try to redirect financial funds from the central bank, towards giving them what they want. republican's don't listen to the people so blindly they rather think about the republic as a whole.

You have the Republican part kinda right. But you forgot the profits that they are looking for.

The reason Democrats give the people what they want, is so that they can usher in Communism.

As we have seen with the U.S.S.R., Communism fails. Outside of not knowing the future, looks like profitability succeeds. Look at the USA.

More or less, everybody is looking for more money. Democrats want to take it from the people, because bank creating more bank money only reduces the value of what people have. Republicans want to get mor money by taxing the freedom that people have to make more goods and services.

The people simply want to live, but are continually being stolen from by their governing politicians.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 05:30:38 PM

Cool

You have the Republican part kinda right. But you forgot the profits that they are looking for.

The reason Democrats give the people what they want, is so that they can usher in Communism.

As we have seen with the U.S.S.R., Communism fails. Outside of not knowing the future, looks like profitability succeeds. Look at the USA.

More or less, everybody is looking for more money. Democrats want to take it from the people, because bank creating more bank money only reduces the value of what people have. Republicans want to get mor money by taxing the freedom that people have to make more goods and services.

The people simply want to live, but are continually being stolen from by their governing politicians.

Cool

communism works, if the people in it behave right, they can't backstab each other, like in the middle east or like in capitalism.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:35:52 PM

Cool

Cool

communism works, if the people in it behave right, they can't backstab each other, like in the middle east or like in capitalism.

Communism works on small scale, and when the leaders are honest.

Kids are born, and small scale becomes large scale. Communism fails.

Leaders are always tempted to steal from the people. Most of them don't resist, because it's the reason they became leaders in the first place. Communism fails.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 05:43:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Leaders are always tempted to steal from the people. Most of them don't resist, because it's the reason they became leaders in the first place. Communism fails.

Cool

soviet union build massive submarines, housing was available for all, it went into space, and still had a stable birth rate

weather communism comes is however a decision made by god

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 06:00:41 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

soviet union build massive submarines, housing was available for all, it went into space, and still had a stable birth rate

weather communism comes is however a decision made by god

And God bases His decisions on protecting His people, on what they ask for, and on what He has prophesied for the future. So God must be the reason why the massive U.S.S.R. fell, right?

Read Nebuchadnezzar's dream in Daniel chapter 2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+2&version=NIV.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 06:36:37 PM

And God bases His decisions on protecting His people, on what they ask for, and on what He has prophesied for the future. So God must be the reason why the massive U.S.S.R. fell, right?

Read Nebuchadnezzar's dream in Daniel chapter 2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+2&version=NIV.

Cool

correct god let the ussr fall, in order to give american highly professional communist eastern european labour to develop technology towards a certain way. but only temproary god is now removing that imbalance. it also to show that noncommunist immigrants aren't necessarily something positive

USSR was basically the eastern USA and vice versa the USA is the western USSR.

USSR could likely return, but not as athenistic as before

trump has been placed in the USA also by god he is a "trump card" a president that doesn't loses. in order to expose the anti white racist swamp in the usa.

trump is 0 a racist. but is being attacked and accused on racism

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:20:23 AM

Cool

correct god let the ussr fall, in order to give american highly professional communist eastern european labour to develop technology towards a certain way. but only temproary god is now removing that imbalance. it also to show that noncommunist immigrants aren't necessarily something positive

USSR was basically the eastern USA and vice versa the USA is the western USSR.

USSR could likely return, but not as athenistic as before

trump has been placed in the USA also by god he is a "trump card" a president that doesn't loses. in order to expose the anti white racist swamp in the usa.

trump is 0 a racist. but is being attacked and accused on racism

Do you have an inside phoneline to God? He told you that He let the USSR fall because of that?

Trump is draining the Swamp. But Americans enjoy the pornography that the Russians flood the Internet with.

Everybody who will not turn from his sins, and amend his evil ways, will fail. This is why the Russian people fell, even though many of them were godly Christians. It is why the American people are being tested now.

Cool

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:53:43 AM

I can see that you don't like black people and you show some preference to the current American system.
It is not a matter of black or white agenda
There are some measures in the current American system that needs to be changed immediately
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:40:49 PM

^^^ The current American system allows blacks or any others who have been hurt, to go to court and get relief. The problem is, nobody wants to learn the right way to do it, including blacks. Instead, they let their emotions run loose, and go out and riot instead of going to court the right way. The result is that a lot of people get hurt, and it takes away from a peaceful settlement where nobody gets hurt.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: